Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTreasure.io - Bitcoin & Ethereum Bet Game [ Official Thread ]  (Read 1272 times)
playthis (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

the game seems very interesting and funny, but winning rate and chance  is too low, its very hard to get any profit. if you will change it, will be better.

good luck ...

We will make a few other game modes soon was thinking of 1:1 mode with 2 boxes one win one loose that will have a x1.85 win rate

Hey Op, i've a question no matter what the value of the bet, as long as we play in difficult mode can win 0.1 or jackpot prize ?? then how do we know this game are fair? and one more you need to reduce time for faucet because i see we only can claim faucet every 3 hours.

No matter the amount if you play easy or Hard mode you can earn the jackpot prize. I am working on the provably fair system but just to show our script uses a simple function:
<?php
$rand = range(1,$ranger);
shuffle($rand);
?>
That basically if $ranger = 10 boxes it will create a shuffle between the array numbers and 5 of them will receive the value 1 as in winning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

the game seems very interesting and funny, but winning rate and chance  is too low, its very hard to get any profit. if you will change it, will be better.

good luck ...

We will make a few other game modes soon was thinking of 1:1 mode with 2 boxes one win one loose that will have a x1.85 win rate

anyway, win rate is too low for me,i think its very unreal to make any profit with your rates, if you arenot too lucky.

so i better stay away from your site, untill you will make normal rates

i really like games like this one but i want to have real chance to make any profit, even a little.

anyway, good luck to you, hope you will chance anything for real, or i am sure no one willont play any more
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

the game seems very interesting and funny, but winning rate and chance  is too low, its very hard to get any profit. if you will change it, will be better.

good luck ...

anyway, win rate is too low for me,i think its very unreal to make any profit with your rates, if you arenot too lucky.

i really like games like this one but i want to have real chance to make any profit, even a little.

anyway, good luck to you, hope you will chance anything for real, or i am sure no one willont play any more

the chances are made so it can sustain the big prizes, and as we said we will make a new mode now where you have 50% chance to win and you will be able to get x1.85 your bet
lenoli

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

the game seems very interesting and funny, but winning rate and chance  is too low, its very hard to get any profit. if you will change it, will be better.

good luck ...

the chances are made so it can sustain the big prizes, and as we said we will make a new mode now where you have 50% chance to win and you will be able to get x1.85 your bet

look: in normal mode, when betting 100 satoshi you must find minimum 3 treasure from 5 try to receive 20 satoshi profit, it means 1.2 odd with chance of winning 35-40%, do you think its normal?

and second is almost unbelievable, 2.5 odd with 10% to win. are you kidding man?

do you really think it is normal?

and hard mode? its just absolutely fairytale

ok, i am off from it....
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

good luck ...

look: in normal mode, when betting 100 satoshi you must find minimum 3 treasure from 5 try to receive 20 satoshi profit, it means 1.2 odd with chance of winning 35-40%, do you think its normal?

and second is almost unbelievable, 2.5 odd with 10% to win. are you kidding man?

do you really think it is normal?

and hard mode? its just absolutely fairytale

ok, i am off from it....

You are correct in a way and not in another as you probability rates are divided between all the chests winning ratio in order for the 50x your bet to be stable.
Anyhow we will see what we can do to improve it.

Meanwhile we added the Easy version with 2 boxes ( 1 win & 1 loosing ) with 1.85x rate of winning

Regards
lenoli

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:36:15 PM

man, plz dont be angry on me and plz tell me sincerely: will you play something with win chance 50% with odd 1.85?

look what does it means: 50% chance of win, it means normally 1 time i will win, second time i will lose, am i right?  it means if i will play for example with 100 satoshi, after 2 game i will have 85 satoshi, is it normal? and if i will lose 2 time in a row, i will never get any profit

i know, you have created this game to get some profit yourself, but with this chance, i am sure no one willnot deposit here, all users will play with free faucet several time and then forget about your site.

hope i have explained clearly and dont make you angry.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:16:40 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 05:50:53 PM by marlboroza

^^
That is quite big house edge, 7.5% if I calculated correctly.
On the other hand 100000X field is very interesting, if I ever deposit money I will deposit it because of it - but you need provably fair system to take my money  Cheesy
No matter the amount if you play easy or Hard mode you can earn the jackpot prize
How can we win jackpot in easy mode? Can you add some rules and/or help there?
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

^^
That is quite big house edge, 7.5% if I calculated correctly.
On the other hand 100000X field is very interesting, if I ever deposit money I will deposit it because of it - but you need provably fair system to take my money  Cheesy
No matter the amount if you play easy or Hard mode you can earn the jackpot prize
How can we win jackpot in easy mode? Can you add some rules and/or help there?

Yes we will add them as soon as possible. We just added a small Chat system for people that wish to have a small chat while they play.

Due to a lot of requests we made the games more spread out so everyone with different % requests can play.

Still pending left to be added is the x5 chests game with normal pay rate x290 pay rate and we will still add the x100.000 payrate one as our final 2 game type.

The jackpot is now changed and is given randomly when you finish a game on all game types ( as 10% of each loss goes to the jackpot pool ), that means when you finish a game you can win the amount you have on the ticket if you won anything and the jackpot, same thing apply if you do not earn anything on the ticket you could still get the jackpot if the system will assign it to your game

To get you a piece of mind we will add the provability system tommorow too

Best Regards
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:18:30 PM

The ETH part of the website is now LIVE too.
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:38:14 PM

Added the provability Fair System checking
Luxo42

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:58:24 AM

I do not see my daily bonus.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

I would appreciate it if the sound wasn't on by default and that once you turned it off it stays off. It's very annoying to me.

extra super annoying!
I found the only way is to open it in  Firefox tab and mute this tab,solves the problem
but yeah hope admins include the option to turn the sounds off in the next update
its a cool game,the HE is atrocious,though
maybe cut the jackpot % and leave the house edge at 5-6% total
even that would be a very high HE,but not as bad as 12-14% currently

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

I would appreciate it if the sound wasn't on by default and that once you turned it off it stays off. It's very annoying to me.

extra super annoying!
I found the only way is to open it in  Firefox tab and mute this tab,solves the problem
but yeah hope admins include the option to turn the sounds off in the next update
its a cool game,the HE is atrocious,though
maybe cut the jackpot % and leave the house edge at 5-6% total
even that would be a very high HE,but not as bad as 12-14% currently

You can click the volume button in the header and the volume goes off and stay off.

We will got the jackpot % to 2% and house edge to 3%
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

Rates changed.

House edge 3%
Jackpot 2%

Regards
Luxo42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

Op, when will the withdrawals be processed?
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:25:47 PM

should have been already paid
Luxo42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:10:53 PM

should have been already paid
Got it. Thanks.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

How can this kind of game can have jackpot? Since there is no way yo verify that the jackpot will pop up from our tile. Because it is different from other game right? Take example as dice game which there a result on it, so it can be verified. So how about this minesweeper game? Where is the result that we can check whether we got the jackpot or not
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Need provably fair system otherwise players can not check the bid.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
playthis (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

How can this kind of game can have jackpot? Since there is no way yo verify that the jackpot will pop up from our tile. Because it is different from other game right? Take example as dice game which there a result on it, so it can be verified. So how about this minesweeper game? Where is the result that we can check whether we got the jackpot or not
We will add a verification for jackpot too

Need provably fair system otherwise players can not check the bid.
it already has a provably fair system
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: