Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you believe Bitcoin Creator will be back on their Project?  (Read 111 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Since bitcoin developers disappeared. I don't really known their identities and no one know about them. And I really imagine bitcoin creator will be back and they will shown their identities and bitcoin community will be talking again about the project. Did you believe?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mineko

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Until now the creators of bitcoin are very mysterious and I also believe that they will go back and develop their creations but I think they will keep their identities hidden.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

There are rumors that bitcoins creator Satoshi Nakamoto and will call up for a meeting with only a few selected individuals. This rumor was very popular and is trending nowadays. But I doubt this person who claims to be Nakamoto is a hoax, the only way to find out the  truth about this  is when Nakamoto will use hid old accounts here this forum and will make an announcement.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

it is not bitcoin creators, it is creator. it goes by the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" which may be a group of developers but unless you have some proof it is one person.
and i don't believe Satoshi is coming back. he went away for a reason and because of that reason he won't come back.

There is a FOMO brewing...
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

No one know who was the inventor rather the creator of the Bitcoin project. But if will ever happen he might be one of the richest person in the world because of his successful project that allows everybody to buy product or services and bills. One of the best creation in the world if ever. this is on my opinion only.
Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

as far as I know, no one actually know who created bitcoin. I think the creator of it would not want to reveal himself.
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

In fact, why do need to go back to right now and do not know anything about it..
Example;
If you in that position and they pay you so much everyday did you want to go back to just reverse the project that owned by you and made and recognized that in all countries to exchange for security of your identity?
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

Nobody met Satoshi in person after he first declared the whitepaper and started running the network along with the late Hal Finney. There was a time when media tried really hard and a lot of people were called Satoshi Nakamoto at various times.

Some believe it was a group of people or even state actors. Conspiracy theories can also be found regarding it all being a big plan. Whatever it was, it was a gift from the man/ group/ organization to the world. It is one of the awesome things about bitcoin that there is no figurehead but just a legend that lives on!

For an idea of what the man said, this link of quotes from Satoshi with sources is highly recommended.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: