Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto plan with budget of $50k?  (Read 451 times)
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

I would do a 75% bitcoins and 25% alt coins. Bitcoin has the highest value out of all coins so you'll surely see some return on investment in that. As far as altcoins, I would look into the most promising alt coins (top 100), or research coins that you personally believe have a future in this space.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

90-95% BTC 5-10% bch and wait 1-12 years. Maybe sounds stupid but do this and you will have a lot of money

do some research about k.im, Bitcache and lightning network, then you will see that I'm right

If you invest in altcoins you maybe will lose and then invest more and lose more, is not guaranteed earn money investing in altcoins

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

What is your plan to invest with $50.000? all for btc or together with alt coins?
I think that I put around 80% of this amount in BTC, and the other of this amount in some other altcoins. I put 80% in bitcoin, because i believe too much in this cryptocurrency. I am sure that one day in the near future it will be worth more than 25k$. In other hand, I don't risk all the money in bitcoin, so I use around 20% in other altcoins like Dogecoin or LTC or maybe ETH.

DON'T INVEST IN DOGECOIN! Unlimited supply, has been developed to decrease of value with the time

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:56:04 PM

I'd put $10k in 5 of the top 10 market cap coins or I would put $5K in all 10 top coins.

I wouldnt invest the whole nugget at one time, in case the market moves dramatically downward. never put all your value in one asset, or asset class for that measure, for this very reason.

try a system of thirds or fourths to hedge some of the risk this volatility brings to the table. go in say, 25 percent on a main (eth or btc) and 25 percent on some top 10 cap coins that are significantly cheaper, and under more active development (litecoin for example). if the price moves 20%, buy in again with the remaining 50% of your position, and you will have only experienced a 10% loss.

if you want more risk, take that second 25% allocation, and invest in lower top 20 alts, and eth tokens. way more volatility, but way more profit Wink

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:00:10 PM

What is your plan to invest with $50.000? all for btc or together with alt coins?
Diversification would be always suggested specially on having this huge amount of investment.Putting them on single coin would really be risky Its better to have lots of coins than on single one.Putting it all on bitcoin alone would be somehow a good choice but its better to have some alternatives.If i do have the money then some of the proportion would really go to alts.Lets say 50% would be sliced up into different altcoins.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:14:28 PM

I think that is your choice. if i be you, i will split the money, i will share for some investment. not just for bitcoin, although we know bitcoin is a great asset. but for the long term we can put money on allcoin. that's my opinion.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

I will rather invest in multiple altcoins and promising ICOs along with bitcoin with those $50k.

Buying only bitcoin with all you have is not a wise decision. You must diversify your investment to lower down the risk involved with bitcoin price volatility.

I agree with you. too dear for just one coin. and too risky, but it is the decision of someone who wants to invest. if I have a large fund, I will share it for allcoin and bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: