Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Falling Down?  (Read 2262 times)
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

When did you post this because it is nowhere near Polly? I've seen these Post in these threads all week long and the fact is that there are very small discrepancies and very small drops there's nothing anywhere near what would what would be considered a drop. I don't know where everybody's getting their information from because it is holding steady at 4,000 with very small drops.
Well Bitcoin didn't have such discrepancy the last few months since the last Fork/Segwit. I mean yeah I also think that it is not kinda of thing that can be considered as a 'drop' but hey, the banning of China did cause a ripple effect in the price for the past few weeks. But then again it is not a major problem, though I also think that it made the progress of rising the Bitcoin's price resulted a halt, we it drags a little of it if you know what I mean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

When did you post this because it is nowhere near Polly? I've seen these Post in these threads all week long and the fact is that there are very small discrepancies and very small drops there's nothing anywhere near what would what would be considered a drop. I don't know where everybody's getting their information from because it is holding steady at 4,000 with very small drops.
Well Bitcoin didn't have such discrepancy the last few months since the last Fork/Segwit. I mean yeah I also think that it is not kinda of thing that can be considered as a 'drop' but hey, the banning of China did cause a ripple effect in the price for the past few weeks. But then again it is not a major problem, though I also think that it made the progress of rising the Bitcoin's price resulted a halt, we it drags a little of it if you know what I mean.
But as we can see after the news that china start banning some of crypto currency exchange the value of bitcoin start to dump because lots of big investors not only in china even in other country start to withdraw their fund before the dump that is why i think that was the major reason why value of bitcoin experience the huge dump last week.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

But as we can see after the news that china start banning some of crypto currency exchange the value of bitcoin start to dump because lots of big investors not only in china even in other country start to withdraw their fund before the dump that is why i think that was the major reason why value of bitcoin experience the huge dump last week.

There are many analysts who are sure that the dump was provoked by whales, who simply decided to buy themselves coins at a low price. In the future, the cost of bitcoin will be very difficult to keep

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

There are many analysts who are sure that the dump was provoked by whales, who simply decided to buy themselves coins at a low price. In the future, the cost of bitcoin will be very difficult to keep

In China, some trading are block by government. They thought bitcoin will replace their own currency. But and they found It's not all possible.Also there are lots of Investors are in China. Even though they stop trading, still the price of bitcoin is remain the same.The price is not goes lower than 3500$.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print