Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Abuse Must Stop - Lauda god will never forgive you .  (Read 1378 times)
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Let me go back to those days from where all this started . We had some argument over No explanation of why I was not selected in a signature campaign . I accept that I had abused signature but I had also accepted my fault . Nothing happened . I am evading a ban , seriously ? What have I done ? I never scammed anyone as I have been scammed myself and I know the pain it produces. Recently Nexchange's red trust was removed as their campaign manager had a personal feud with yahoo.Then why not me ? Hey why do you bring personal feud to a trust system ?

All I can say is "Good, keep it up . May be someday you will realize what you all have done " .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:51:39 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Let me go back to those days from where all this started . We had some argument over No explanation of why I was not selected in a signature campaign . I accept that I had abused signature but I had also accepted my fault . Nothing happened . I am evading a ban , seriously ? What have I done ? I never scammed anyone as I have been scammed myself and I know the pain it produces.
I thought you got busted for "using your cousin's account", but here you are admitting to the truth ("it goes back to those days"), i.e. you're a liar. Quoted for reference and tagged again.

No comment on the "god" bullshit. I'm hoping that Santa Claus doesn't punish me too by not getting me any presents this year.

* Lauda takes a sip of whiskey and waits for a new retaliatory negative and Quickscammer. Cool

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* *cough*

Let me go back to those days from where all this started . We had some argument over No explanation of why I was not selected in a signature campaign . I accept that I had abused signature but I had also accepted my fault . Nothing happened . I am evading a ban , seriously ? What have I done ? I never scammed anyone as I have been scammed myself and I know the pain it produces.

So you finally admit the "cousin" story you told Lauda was a bold-faced lie? Hmm, very untrustworthy behavior, maybe even deserving of another neg'ing. *  Undecided

Recently Nexchange's red trust was removed as their campaign manager had a personal feud with yahoo.Then why not me ? Hey why do you bring personal feud to a trust system ?

From your own words:  "I am evading a ban"

All I can say is "Good, keep it up . May be someday you will realize what you all have done " .

You might need a mirror.

Edit: *

[-- snip --]
I thought you got busted for "using your cousin's account", but here you are admitting to the truth ("it goes back to those days"), i.e. you're a liar. Quoted for reference and tagged again.

abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Yes I lied, but you know why ? To save my account from this negative trust shit and Lying for good is not bad till it does not harm anyone. If talking about god is BS then its a waste talking to you .
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

So you finally admit the "cousin" story you told Lauda was a bold-faced lie? Hmm, very untrustworthy behavior, maybe even deserving of another neg'ing.  Undecided

Recently Nexchange's red trust was removed as their campaign manager had a personal feud with yahoo.Then why not me ? Hey why do you bring personal feud to a trust system ?

You might need a mirror.

Well I have always accepted it , no matter what but you people are just worse than scammers . You all are trust abusers .
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:02:54 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Yes I lied, but you know why ? To save my account from this negative trust shit and Lying for good is not bad till it does not harm anyone.
"Lying for good is not bad"? Cheesy

If talking about god is BS then its a waste talking to you .
Probably; even monkeys are less likely to believe fairy-tales for the common folk, but that's just my 2 cents. Cheesy

-snip-
How to stab yourself in the foot:
Step 1) Start a thread about Lauda.
Step 2) Admit Lauda was right + bonus admit to ban evasion.
Step 3) Huh

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

OP, sounds like you scammed the campaign you 'abused', so you
can add lying to your list of crimes against humanity.   These 3rd
world shit posters make me want to rip my hair out with two
hands; they never see their actions like other people do.  It's all a
flaming dogshit bag of denial and excuses, and somehow it all ends
up being Lauda's fault.  Poor cat is just trying to poop in the litterbox
unmolested by sig campaign abusing retards, and it just never
happens.  You deserve that feedback.
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

OP, sounds like you scammed the campaign you 'abused', so you
can add lying to your list of crimes against humanity.   These 3rd
world shit posters make me want to rip my hair out with two
hands; they never see their actions like other people do.  It's all a
flaming dogshit bag of denial and excuses, and somehow it all ends
up being Lauda's fault.  Poor cat is just trying to poop in the litterbox
unmolested by sig campaign abusing retards, and it just never

You call yourself from a first world country and do not even know what is going on . Go wash your ass you asshole. You don't even deserve to be here , I wish if you died with jews in Auschwitz .
Coiner_

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:05:43 PM

[-- snip --]

Well I have always accepted it

Another lie.

no matter what but you people are just worse than scammers . You all are trust abusers .

Me? All I did was connect the dots between you and your "cousin". But, coming from a ban-evading liar who just tried to rationalize his lie with a pathetic excuse despite mentioning God in the title, all I can say is: cool story bro.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

-snip-
It's all a flaming dogshit bag of denial and excuses, and somehow it all ends up being Lauda's fault.  Poor cat is just trying to poop in the litterbox unmolested by sig campaign abusing retards, and it just never
Nice analogy.

I wish if you died with jews in Auschwitz .
"Lauda god will never forgive you." Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

So you finally admit the "cousin" story you told Lauda was a bold-faced lie? Hmm, very untrustworthy behavior, maybe even deserving of another neg'ing.  Undecided

You might need a mirror.

Well I have always accepted it , no matter what but you people are just worse than scammers . You all are trust abusers .

Me? All I did was connect the dots between you and your "cousin". But, coming from a ban-evading liar who just tried to rationalize his lie with a pathetic excuse despite mentioning God in the title, all I can say is: cool story bro.

So you connected the dot , very well. You must be rewarded with a prize . Go look for it and wear it. If this sates your soul . Perhaps you are text blind and can only figure out bad parts .
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:09:53 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Just because you accept what you did back in the day does not mean you are ok to be here anymore. If you had 1 account banned forever, this means you CANNOT create other accounts. YOu are no longer welcome on this forum no matter what account you have.

If 1 account is permanently banned and other accounts are connected to you, then those accounts should and will be tagged. There's no other way to say it except, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. That's not me being mean, that's what a ban means.

To quote Smeagol when he was talking to himself(Gollum), "Leave now and never come back"

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

-snip-
It's all a flaming dogshit bag of denial and excuses, and somehow it all ends up being Lauda's fault.  Poor cat is just trying to poop in the litterbox unmolested by sig campaign abusing retards, and it just never
Nice analogy.

I wish if you died with jews in Auschwitz .
"Lauda god will never forgive you." Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

Keep laughing, I am sure you will realise this someday .
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

This:
To quote Smeagol when he was talking to himself(Gollum), "Leave now and never come back"
* Lauda takes another sip of whiskey and waits for your, well deserved, ban.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

Just because you accept what you did back in the day does not mean you are ok to be here anymore. If you had 1 account banned forever, this means you CANNOT create other accounts. YOu are no longer welcome on this forum no matter what account you have.

If 1 account is permanently banned and other accounts are connected to you, then those accounts should and will be tagged. There's no other way to say it except, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. That's not me being mean, that's what a ban means.

To all those nonsensical BAN evading stuffs and quote about Gollum, All I can say is I will be Back again and again. You people have no rights to stop me . This is a community for all .
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

This:
* Lauda takes another sip of whiskey and waits for your, well deserved, ban.

Please drink a tank of whiskey and die somewhere .
Coiner_

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:16:45 PM

[-- snip --]

So you connected the dot , very well. You must be rewarded with a prize . Go look for it and wear it.

I have it already, right here.

If this sates your soul . Perhaps you are text blind and can only figure out bad parts .

The funny thing is, when I did figure out who you were I went through your posts and noticed you seemed different. You seemed a lot more reasonable and I was contemplating whether to post it or not. Now, I'm glad I did post it because it shows it was all a facade, a watch-with-popcorn-and-laugh-at-the-crash-and-burn worthy facade.  Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

To all those nonsensical BAN evading stuffs and quote about Gollum, All I can say is I will be Back again and again. You people have no rights to stop me . This is a community for all .
The owner of this place does not have the right to stop you? You're actually more stupid that I initially thought you were. Roll Eyes

Quoted for reference, kiddo.

The funny thing is, when I did figure out who you were I went through your posts and noticed you seemed different. You seemed a lot more reasonable and I was contemplating whether to post it or not. Now, I'm glad I did post it because it shows it was all a facade, a watch-with-popcorn-and-laugh-at-the-crash-and-burn worthy facade.  Grin
Don't trust, verify. Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

[-- snip --]

So you connected the dot , very well. You must be rewarded with a prize . Go look for it and wear it.

I have it already, right here.

If this sates your soul . Perhaps you are text blind and can only figure out bad parts .

Yeah , keep watching and laugh at your own time that you are wasting for no reason !
abhinav_thakur01 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

The owner of this place does not have the right to stop you? You're actually more stupid that I initially thought you were. Roll Eyes

Quoted for reference, kiddo.

Don't trust, verify. Wink

Ask the owner to unwelcome me and I will not . But I do not care about you guys . And yes you are uglier than I believed you were .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: