Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoLOL] Time to panic sell ? A little tool written in python.  (Read 102 times)
Xavier59 (OP)

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:34:05 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:24:54 PM by Xavier59

Hey all,

I made a little tool to instant sell the bad news (the kind of news that made bitcoin & alts drop 20% in an hour).
It's as easy as it could be. I like easy but efficient tools, without tons of hard to understand functionnality.
Do you hodl a shit tons of alts like me ? Do you want to be able to sell them fast when you see a crash coming ? Then this tool is for you.
This tool has been orginally written for personnal use, I was not planning to sell it. It means I don't actually really care if this seems useless to you : haters, keep you from posting here.

A little overview now ...

The main application :

When you click the configure button, this is what you get :

As you can see, there is 2 supported api at the current time. You need to set your apikey & secret first.
Finally, when you click the sell button and if your api key is correctly set, you get a list of the cryptos you have. By default, all checkbox are checked.

You can uncheck the cryptos you don't want to sell or you can even cancel the whole thing.
When you're done checking, you can click the sell button. This will then sell your cryptos at market withing a really short time.

Requirements :

- Python 3.6+
- Run the following command in a terminal:
Code:
python -m pip install requests
or
Code:
py -m pip install requests

Pricing and what you get :

- Lifetime updates.
- Source code.

Price is 0.02 btc.
Address :
Code:
3BMEXjQr3FfrGGWBY6BsiVSCPnq9D9MDQh

Howewer, you are free to test the application, edit the source code (& check if I'm not stealing your api key & secret éè) and whatever you want. The software is directly available below, but be honest : if you use it, buy it.

Please, note that an audit from a trusted member would be greatly appreciated.

Download link

Xavier
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: