Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ideas  (Read 415 times)
nektar83 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:57:15 AM

Hello  i am new to mining started just for fan!
But i thought since i am mining some coins why not to think for the future!
who knows when a coin will rise a little bit so i am asking info,help,suggestions whatever.

Since i dont have asic and not a rig and since i said started for fun i will ask ideas about Cpu and Gpu mining (fx6,fx8,i7,750ti,660gtx) some of these that i already got dont mind about the electricity and dont mind about that its not profitable lets think a little bit forward!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:29:47 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:28:36 PM by Shishir99

It depends on the mining difficulty.
New coins have lower difficulty than established and popular coins.
There are few coins who don't support ASIC miner which create great opportunity for GPU miner.
I can suggest you to mine Minexcoin which is pretty much new with lower difficulty.
And you can also park minexcoin and earn interst in Minexbank.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:35 PM

There are few coins who don't support ASIC miner which creat great opportunity for GPU miner.
I can suggest you to mine Minexcoin which is pretty much new with lower difficulty.

I don't think that minexcoin price more value. You can check the XMR to start mining with your multiple graphic cards. When compare with the all the altcoins XMR gives better profit than any minable altcoin gives.
Still ASIC hardware is better than GPU mining  because of its producing hash rate. If the coins are supporting till the ASIC cards means that would be really happy for mining investors.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

There are few coins who don't support ASIC miner which creat great opportunity for GPU miner.

I don't think that minexcoin price more value. You can check the XMR to start mining with your multiple graphic cards. When compare with the all the altcoins XMR gives better profit than any minable altcoin gives.
Still ASIC hardware is better than GPU mining  because of its producing hash rate. If the coins are supporting till the ASIC cards means that would be really happy for mining investors.
I said Minexcoin is pretty new coin and it has lots of potential to show.
Minexcoin is in its early stage and they have several project to come in 2018.
Yes i agree with you that from the mining perspective Monero gives better profit than other altcoin.
I know ASIC is best but check he mentioned for GPU mining.
nektar83 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

Well i already looked at minexcoin i had it in mind but didnt try to mine it yet  since i was looking for best hashing at cryptonight but i will now tnx
Also as i said i mined a little bit monero and as you say i know its more profit now but since difficulty is high i guess i will mine 3xmr a year other altcoin with less difficulty you can mine 1,10 or even 100 and more with different price ofc.thats what i am wondering better have 1 monero or lets say 1000 of something else with the potential to rise?
Well i guess monero may rise more ofc!
And another thing the max supply of coins what sould be better few mil like bitcoin or like monero neverending i wonder if it affects the price!
Always speaking ofc the mining is with normal pc few of them not rig not asic!
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

Well i already looked at minexcoin i had it in mind but didnt try to mine it yet  since i was looking for best hashing at cryptonight but i will now tnx
Also as i said i mined a little bit monero and as you say i know its more profit now but since difficulty is high i guess i will mine 3xmr a year other altcoin with less difficulty you can mine 1,10 or even 100 and more with different price ofc.thats what i am wondering better have 1 monero or lets say 1000 of something else with the potential to rise?
And another thing the max supply of coins what sould be better few mil like bitcoin or like monero neverending i wonder if it affects the price!
Always speaking ofc the mining is with normal pc few of them not rig not asic!

Why do you need to post duplicates with two accounts? geez..

Hello  i am new to mining started just for fan!
But i thought since i am mining some coins why not to think for the future!
who knows when a coin will rise a little bit so i am asking info,help,suggestions whatever.

Since i dont have asic and not a rig and since i said started for fun i will ask ideas about Cpu and Gpu mining (fx6,fx8,i7,750ti,660gtx) some of these that i already got dont mind about the electricity and dont mind about that its not profitable lets think a little bit forward!

If you're really moving forward, you are thinking of a profitable coins.

Then this thread is for you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208927.msg22248565#msg22248565

nektar83 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:03:56 PM

I didnt posted again tha same message nektar83 is my user dont know the other tnx.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: