Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious Investors ONLY - Mining Farm with Instant Returns  (Read 1244 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:02:58 AM

Thanks for the bumps by the way, each time you post here more people see our thread. Greatly appreciated!

You're welcome scammer.

Be sure to post the transaction ID when someone sends you $10,000  Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitmastersINC (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:32:56 AM

D3s were added to our farm today! We are currently mining dash with huge success!

Potential investors please contact us at invest@bitmastersinc.com !
jjrundy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:16:17 AM

D3s were added to our farm today! We are currently mining dash with huge success!

Potential investors please contact us at invest@bitmastersinc.com !

hey buddy, as a former/reformed scammer of this forum, after 8+ months and 200+ posts before i tried scamming
people and failed, you actually have a -13.2439% chance of pulling this off. just facts man.

edit: P.S.  trying to pull the polite and sincere sounding "card" doesn't work either.
edit#2: i can float you a couple hundred if you have a cute sister/gf/wife i can borrow for a bit.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

Youre located in california, under "BITMASTERS INCORPORATED"? Your business status is SOS/FTB SUSPENDED lol. There is no other business in California SoS db with that name either. Just look at https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/ and see. It even says your "company" was registered in the 90s?

Actually we are registered in Florida and hold an import permit in California. Two of our partners are from China we have direct access to the manufacturer. We have been ordering from Bitmain directly quite some time now. I will post some purchase orders for you guys when I have some time. Nice try with the investigative tactics. Hope that nobody hires you to do this job Smiley

Which is registered as an llc in Florida, not a corporation (which is very misleading to have "inc" in your business name), but you also said youre operating in california so you need to have register to do business out of california (aka foreign qualification). Also, it looks like youre using a registered agent address for your main address of the "business" so you may not even be located in the US. This "company" dont even have an authorized officer registered with the state.

So posting any PO isnt required because no one really cares. It goes to show that youre hiding something. Why would someone invest in something like this when they could take their own coins and earn the profits themselves, or put it into some real legit business out there.

EDIT: To quickly comment, no one has to be an FBI to know youre full of crap. People will do their research and they can easily find out that what youre doing isnt legit. Also, the guy who posted that [untrusted] feedback was a scammer so maybe you should do your research before posting screenshots of something you have no clue about Cheesy
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

We can provide collateral in the form of hashing power for those interested.

We are looking for investments ranging from $10,000 to $250,000.

Good one, it made me laugh Smiley)

Can you sign a message from your mining address with all your hashing power? I'm guessing that it's kind of impossible for you to do this, it ussualy is when you're a liar and a scamer.

-- edited --

I will remove the negative trust when you prove that you have the mining capacity that you claim to have (see above how) and offer a valid collateral (read the sticky posts if you don't know what this is) for your loan request.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:15:32 AM

We currently have 220 Bitmain Antminer s9 and 100 L3+ located in secure warehouse with dirt cheap electricity running 24/7/365. We have space to add up to 280 more S9 and 200 more L3+. We will also add D3 to the farm on Monday. We have a strong mining business model that will last for years to come.

In the next few weeks we will be the first to receive 50 Sunrise s11 miners that we will put in a new smaller farm. We will have 20 units to sell and 50 to plug in. This way we are able to make profits for the business quickly yet set ourselves up for the future on a larger scale.

We can offer daily returns paid to your bitcoin wallet daily for serious investors only.

Contact Us Any Time!

Text/SMS/Whatsapp: (424) 527 3587
Email: invest@bitmastersinc.com

Check Out Our YouTube Channel! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsjYeUoCiQlNHEHPGqBO6Cg

Follow Us On:

Instagram @Bitmastersinc
Youtube @Bitmastersinc

Lets say what you said is true, i suggest if you want remove all the negative trust, you have to prove yourself
As red text above, prove it with video like gigawatt do in their instagram
For example here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSW6u4AALn/?taken-by=gigawatt_mining

or this one to be better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWvJ8GGckpQ

Or you afraid to be known to have many goods but dont paid the tax

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: