Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:03:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VULCANO OLD THREAD  (Read 6446 times)
zero24x

Activity: 296
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

I just wanted to point out that our VULCANO team offers these exclusive wallet services to our community:

Exclusive staking pool

Alternatively to staking on your own local wallet or staking server we offer you a community managed staking pool too. The pool is a big wallet which is managed by us – you can just put your coins there and we will stake them for you and if you want we can withdraw your coins anytime. Just come to our discord chat community to join the pool.

Exclusive staking servers – Get your own rented 4$/month staking server

As an exclusive service for VULCANO holders we made a tutorial how to get your own rented cheap staking wallet server.
There your coins stake 24/7 on your own virtual linux server – check https://www.vulcanocoin.cf/exclusive-coin-staking-servers-get-your-own-rented-4-month-staking-server/ to get started. This is the best and cheapest way to stake your coins – no need to run your own computers at home for staking coins! We will help users with not so advanced computer skills to get started easily - just come to our Discord chat and ask for help.

Can you make the video tutorials about it? since i'm a newbie in Linux server

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion - For now I provide the service exclusively for VULCANO coin holders that you can come to our discord chat community and there we will guide you through the whole process of setting up your 4$/month encrypted staking server.

I currently invested already a lot of time into writing this text tutorial together and researching server prices - maybe in some months I have again more time to look into making a video tutorial too.
mvinon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

To everyone looking at putting some $$ into this coin, the wallet syncs really fast upon adding the nodes and it is extremely stable and stakes very well so for anyone looking to get into a high % pos coin this one is right on the ground floor and seems to be hanging in there extremely well considering the inflation rate and the down turn in the BTC markets as a whole.

Pools are available for staking if you don't want to download the wallet.  I personally enjoy solo staking more on my computer, because the initial amount for solo stakes is really attractive right now at about 100k shares.

As the mining software and rigs get more expensive this is the next best thing, and IMO I think more and more people will be moving to POS coins as it is extremely cheap to get started and easy with no environmental impact.

Please check out the website and join us on discord, as we are a growing community committed on helping and spreading the good word.
adamoon

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:09:30 AM

Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

I just wanted to point out that our VULCANO team offers these exclusive wallet services to our community:

Exclusive staking pool

Alternatively to staking on your own local wallet or staking server we offer you a community managed staking pool too. The pool is a big wallet which is managed by us – you can just put your coins there and we will stake them for you and if you want we can withdraw your coins anytime. Just come to our discord chat community to join the pool.

As an exclusive service for VULCANO holders we made a tutorial how to get your own rented cheap staking wallet server.
There your coins stake 24/7 on your own virtual linux server – check https://www.vulcanocoin.cf/exclusive-coin-staking-servers-get-your-own-rented-4-month-staking-server/ to get started. This is the best and cheapest way to stake your coins – no need to run your own computers at home for staking coins! We will help users with not so advanced computer skills to get started easily - just come to our Discord chat and ask for help.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion - For now I provide the service exclusively for VULCANO coin holders that you can come to our discord chat community and there we will guide you through the whole process of setting up your 4$/month encrypted staking server.

I currently invested already a lot of time into writing this text tutorial together and researching server prices - maybe in some months I have again more time to look into making a video tutorial too.

Wow it's great But before i try it
where i can buy this coins? so i can staking coins in the VPS later

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Scheroxx

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

Exclusive staking pool

Hello,

Wow it's great But before i try it
where i can buy this coins? so i can staking coins in the VPS later

You can buy this coin on coinexchange.io or yobit. Only with btc. The withdrawal works on coinexchange very fast and fine.
zero24x

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Exciting news: We got listed as a suprise on CoinExplorer.net, thanks to admin/dev "cx" for listing us!

CoinExplorer - This website tracks supply, difficulty, average stake weight spent and some other interesing blockchain statistics. It also a block explorer.

VULCANO now listed on coinexplorer: https://www.coinexplorer.net/VULC
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.

notEverybody

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Hey everyone, I have a staking pool for Vulcano (VULC)

Join and let's stake together
Deposit address:- VSG4Yb4b6QDsthDNFqRk6H8PbV9Wp88Zkx
Minimum amount per user:- 2,000 VULC
Fee:- 3%

For more info join my discord server https://discord.gg/4E3MkaQ

Bitcointalk post:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567456
mvinon

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.

Stick it hard and long brother, lol   : Grin
zero24x

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:06:09 AM by zero24x

https://abload.de/img/logo8lqua.png

** NEW STAKING POOL | 1% FEE (LIMITED OFFER) | PROOF OF STAKE COINS MULTIPOOL CHEESE, DIVERSE, HIGHCOIN AND MORE ***

Do you want get rewards from Proof of Stake based coins? Don't have a computer running 24/7 and only a small amount of coins?

>> Join our pool, we run multiple secured staking wallets 24/7 to get the best staking rewards! <<

Join StakeForce - freshly launched staking pool with very low fees (1% fee - limited offer!) for VULCANO, DVRS, CHEESE, HIGHCOIN and more staking coins:
Join here: https://discord.gg/Vyctmc3 - Website: www.StakeForce.ml

dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

@zero24x are you going to annouce the poll inhere too or just on the discord channel
zero24x

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:14:13 PM by zero24x

@zero24x are you going to annouce the poll inhere too or just on the discord channel

Hi,
The poll about forking VULCANO is cancelled since the team did not wanted to fork.

Update: We have now bootstrap files too, for people who dont want to wait hours for the wallet to finish syncing they can use this! Just check our website or discord in case you need the bootstrap.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Thought I saw on Twitter or something that there were ongoing bounties. Can I get a link? Also the Discord invite in the ANN is expired.
dirruk

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

https://discord.gg/wmjaFKq

vulcano discord
mvinon

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Hello! Can me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

Right now the advantages of investing with this is that you will be right on the ground floor, so any improvements along the way should help make the coin appreciate. 

It has an extremely stable wallet, you don't need that many coins to stake regularly.

The development team on discord is fairly active.

It has an 950% apr right now.

It is listed on Coinmarketcap, which makes it easier for new investors to find.

The transaction speed is really fast, there has not been any forks or coinswaps or anything else so it is just a nice simple little coin.
dirruk

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptomocho/status/982227786784956416

some nice bounty s to be had for you headhunters  Cheesy
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Hello! Can me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

Right now the advantages of investing with this is that you will be right on the ground floor, so any improvements along the way should help make the coin appreciate. 

It has an extremely stable wallet, you don't need that many coins to stake regularly.

The development team on discord is fairly active.

This.

Very stable wallet and 2 exchanges...
That 950% does not factor in compounding, really much higher...
About 500,000 coins and you are staking once per day...
Zerocoin anon code is there already in github... let the good times roll.
TheBitGrey

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

some news?
but to synchronize the wallet do I need to create the vulcano.conf file?
What should I write inside?
because I followed the one written above but it is not updated
thank you
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

some news?
but to synchronize the wallet do I need to create the vulcano.conf file?
What should I write inside?
because I followed the one written above but it is not updated
thank you

This is my vulcano.conf file and I have 63 connections:

addnode=192.169.6.98:21041
addnode=139.59.228.94:21041
addnode=37.97.242.80:21041
addnode=23.227.201.187:21041
addnode=192.169.6.98:21041
addnode=93.81.218.7:21041
addnode=198.187.28.11:21041
addnode=66.177.121.145:21041
addnode=37.134.24.236:21041
addnode=93.81.215.22:21041
addnode=179.105.110.4:21041
addnode=37.35.224.232:21041
addnode=91.151.111.250:21041
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

Anyone with a updated discord invite link?
Thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: