Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I have two myetherwallets.  (Read 1729 times)
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:08:59 AM

How and where to make myetherwallet? We make here or where? I want to start do some bountie
The bountie need myetherwallet right? Thankyou

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:28:02 AM

How and where to make myetherwallet? We make here or where? I want to start do some bountie
The bountie need myetherwallet right? Thankyou
You can create a wallet at myetherwallet and no not all bounties require you to own myetherwallet for receiving tokens there might be their own wallets so read the instructions given in the bounty thread by the dev of each bounty you want to participate in carefully if the token is ERC20 then yes you need myetherwallet otherwise the wallet recommended by the dev of the coin must be installed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

Yeah I think you can have as many myetherwallets as you want but the question is why would you need so many myetherwallets in the first place? Anyways it is for free and unlimited so feel free to create as many as you want. Just make sure you keep your private keys safe and don't forget to bookmark the correct website because there is a phishing website that was going around and took money from some people.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:03:44 AM

Making two or more myetherwallets is okay because it is free. As long as you make it for good you can make wallet as much as you want. Did you know how to make myetherwallet? If not, you must go to the site of myetherwallet and click "Create New Wallet" and then they will give you your private key and this private key will let you access your wallet.

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:11:21 AM

You can have as many as you like... making one is free
Just click "create a new wallet"

Where i can make myetherwallet? As newbie i dont know where
I only need myetherwallet to start to do bounty

swoolzze

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

Can I have two myetherwallets.As it is a web based wallet I think it is possible to have.What are your suggestions?

Having two myetherwallets or more is possible, just open the other account in incognito (click Ctrl + Shift + n to open incognito). But be careful with you're private keys, you must save it in some documents like notepad if possible.
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:57:36 AM

I have multiple accounts and this is not an issue. It's like having multiple yahoo or gmail accounts, why not?

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

I have multiple accounts and this is not an issue. It's like having multiple yahoo or gmail accounts, why not?

Exactly, you can create multiple accounts in MEW because sometimes it is not always good to keep all the amount in one account. We have to keep diverting your amount to other MEW also because in this way you can secure your funds.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

You can have as many as you like... making one is free
Just click "create a new wallet"

Where i can make myetherwallet? As newbie i dont know where
I only need myetherwallet to start to do bounty

you need to key in myetherwallet.com on your web browser then enter your desired password on the box and click on create a new wallet. you must copy your private keys and store it safely because you will need that when you login to your myetherwallet account. but i suggest that you need to rank up first to atleast junior member in order to participate on most bounty campaign because most of them wont accept newbie ranks.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Can I have two myetherwallets.As it is a web based wallet I think it is possible to have.What are your suggestions?
Yes it is possible, having multpke acount have a great advantage because it will make your coin more secure , but also make sure to remember all the password and private keys.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

Yes absolutely, you can have as much as you want but beware for the wallets that you've own for keeping it all safe and sound in any phishing sites. I suggest that just make a one or two myetherwallets to avoid confusing and to easily know exactly what address you've used to any transaction for withdrawing or depositing your ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Waelan17

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:31:53 AM

I' m as a beginner and still studying at BTT. Maybe we better follow the campaign that provides a newbie account to follow the campaign program. Better, we follow twitter facebook campaign and telegram to get more tokens
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:19:53 PM

You can have at least 100 purses, I personally use several wallets to not lose all the money if I break

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

You can have at least 100 purses, I personally use several wallets to not lose all the money if I break
Not only 100 purses but you can actually having thousands if youd like too but doing such thing is really making you crazy because how would you use those wallets if you do only have sufficient amount of alts?Its not really necessary for you to have lots. Maybe 2-3 wallets would be enough basing on my actual usage and needs of etherwallets. Just always remember not to store up on a single wallet of all of your tokens.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:53 PM

You can create 100 wallets with myetherwallet.com
you just need a password and save your private key,

AltMoses

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

You can open more than one wallet for sure and it is rather just a interface to make interaction with the ethereum blockchain easy and secure.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:18:42 AM

MyEtherWallet is Free.
you can make many wallet as you like.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
indrofx78

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

very in must, we have more than one MEW wallet.

if We only have one MEW wallet, and we use for multi function

to receive and save coins  and  for trading, this is very dangerous,

if we incorrectly enter the wallet addres,

that we input KEY wallet addres, can run out of our coin-coin.
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

I think you need to have two MEW wallet. One for storing money, the second for exchange. This is necessary for safety.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

I think you need to have two MEW wallet. One for storing money, the second for exchange. This is necessary for safety.

having many wallets is already a hassel because you need to open and use them constantly and also you need to remember their credentials or infos such as passwords , wallet address, private keys , etc.  not unless you have many alt accounts because you might get caught and banned instantly if you caught here With a single address for multiple acounts. overall one single wallet is only enough and it is not also dangerous because that is always depend on how you handle it. You can get hacked if your too careless enough Even if you have many wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: