Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESCOIN - THE NEXT STEP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4353 times)
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:18:31 AM

Escoin already started ICO? Escoin.io

No, It's not my project

So, it mean escoin.info and escoin.io have used your idea to make a fake coin?

Yes, this is escoin.io and escoin.info realy strange project, look like fake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrbard

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:26:44 AM

seems like you could use quite a bit more work behind this coin before you launch it...
1 USD per token seems pretty high when you're this unprepared.
covertkarst

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:24:46 AM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
vkitaebiz (OP)

Activity: 189

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:03:23 AM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!

Thanks!
Thang304

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:41:48 PM

I cant not login escoin.... pls help me... i
lequangvinh

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:05:49 AM

very nice, welcome !
Mezmon

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Lol, this is a pretty pathetic attempt at building hype. You know how many "not like bitcoin" coins there are?? Hundreds! And you just posted this announcement in the forum where they all live.

Most these altcoins are nothing "like bitcoin". They have underlying function beyond bitcoins strictly decentralized monetary holding.

Smoke weed every day am i ryte!!

vkitaebiz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

Lol, this is a pretty pathetic attempt at building hype. You know how many "not like bitcoin" coins there are?? Hundreds! And you just posted this announcement in the forum where they all live.

Most these altcoins are nothing "like bitcoin". They have underlying function beyond bitcoins strictly decentralized monetary holding.

Smoke weed every day am i ryte!!

Hi! Are you Ok?
VANTOAN010286

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:29:52 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

We have been started the-first ICO in North America: Canada and USA

I want to ask the site escoin.info and escoin.io have now started ico  that site i follow on bitcointalk you say "no, it's not my project". So the ico project of escoin.info and escoin.io is scam right? I and some of my friends are looking to invest in it, and I know to day 21/12/2018, some people have joined in this ico , I also like this project but if is it is not  real project  ,i will not invest, please help me confirm this project. Thanks you very much.
illusionspeak

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

Where I can found more information about your project? TY.
crypto_is_the_future

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Hi would like to have an article on icohotel.com?
Contact Mike Lagrange if you're interested.
Mike@icohotel.com
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:40:50 PM

Where is whitepaper and official website with complete structure about this coin distribution. Your concept is not clear it seems it need more details to make it easy to understand for all people I hope this will be helpful for all to understand.

I'm write white paper right now and I want to see more questions from you for it
When do you think the white paper would be ready at least first edition? Approximately?
vkitaebiz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:55 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

We have been started the-first ICO in North America: Canada and USA

I want to ask the site escoin.info and escoin.io have now started ico  that site i follow on bitcointalk you say "no, it's not my project". So the ico project of escoin.info and escoin.io is scam right? I and some of my friends are looking to invest in it, and I know to day 21/12/2018, some people have joined in this ico , I also like this project but if is it is not  real project  ,i will not invest, please help me confirm this project. Thanks you very much.

Hello, friend!

I can't say you escoin.info and escoin.io are scam or not. I don't know anything about those.

Maybe they chose a similar name for their project.

My Escoin is a technology. Now CannaSOS will use it -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403127.0

When representatives of the cannabis industry listen about this technology they clap their hands.

I plan use it for other project soon.  

So If you believe me and my technology you and your friends can join ICO CannaSOS or invest direct to my technology (for it DM to me)

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: