Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 07:05:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody knows about Bitcoin..?  (Read 12604 times)
Bowly88

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

Life goes well with bitcoin (but for those, who are connected and have knowledge about this). So, is it possible to connect most of the people of different countries and different ages with bitcoin? Education has a very important role to play in this system and also the internet connection, proper knowledge. But for those who are out of education and surviving with difficulties, poverty is there any mechanism for them to  connect with this platform?  

No not all people knows about bitcoins or maybe they do not even know that cryptocurrency exists that there are a digital or virtual currency existing in thi world. And those people are the people that have no internet Connection no signals that the cannot access technology like tribe and something. Because they do not even care if that exists they have their own culture. But those people that are in the city and do not knows about bitcoins those are the people who are not surfing in the internet and do not give some attention to those new innovations I wish in some other times they might knew it already.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mardaed

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

Life goes well with bitcoin (but for those, who are connected and have knowledge about this). So, is it possible to connect most of the people of different countries and different ages with bitcoin? Education has a very important role to play in this system and also the internet connection, proper knowledge. But for those who are out of education and surviving with difficulties, poverty is there any mechanism for them to  connect with this platform?  

We can't figure the complete ratio of 100:100 every body knows about bitcoin, reason behind there are even places with no internet and signal available for some locations.

Even in this digital economy few may not even like crypto currency, by much worrying about security in investment.
May be 45:100 is a ratio to my assumption based estimation.

zarados

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

Well, actually, people who now have and use bitcoin can act as marketing for bitcoin itself. By introducing more to others, more people will find out about this technology, and it will certainly have an effect on bitcoin development further. In the end, almost everyone will know what bitcoin is.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Not everybody, here in our country bitcoin people still don't recognize what it is.

Not everybody knows about bitcoin. because here in our country still a lot of people. it is a important.

darefreads

Activity: 70

Open Money - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

I think not everybody knows about bitcoin like my mother she doesn't know much more to use internet so she only use the social media and play games through facebook and I live here in province so many people here are not connected in internet.

krulviper

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

not every body know about bitcoin, but as long as newbie have guides I think it will not matter less their knowledge is less, but their mentor can provide important knowledge about bitcoin that can make beginners can still wrestle in bitcoin.

Haifa

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:26:27 PM

first hearing about bitcoin was in 5 months ago so I just heard someone talke about this type of money and how he win in some months , so I decide to search about it and to discover it to have a good idea to facilitate the discussions with my groupe and to make some other ideas to put my friends in the modern box
The conclusion is not everybody konws about bitcoin just a small class
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

Bitcoin still not much popular that everyone know about it.used bitcoin little hard for normal users because you need to know uses blockchain, about internet so many things.still internet use few people and I think all people dont know about bitcoin whom are used bitcoin.It can be possible if bitcoin wallet can used as a smart atm card but there also have a problem many people still dont know how to use atm card.So everybody knows about Bitcoin impossible  Grin
Bitcoin is not yet popular in other country and some people still do not know what bitcoin is. In addition to that, there are some country start to legalized bitcoin and because of that it will help them to spread the knowledge about bitcoin. I think bitcoin will become more popular in the near future.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
hiVe

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

Bitcoin still not much popular that everyone know about it.used bitcoin little hard for normal users because you need to know uses blockchain, about internet so many things.still internet use few people and I think all people dont know about bitcoin whom are used bitcoin.It can be possible if bitcoin wallet can used as a smart atm card but there also have a problem many people still dont know how to use atm card.So everybody knows about Bitcoin impossible  Grin
Bitcoin is not yet popular in other country and some people still do not know what bitcoin is. In addition to that, there are some country start to legalized bitcoin and because of that it will help them to spread the knowledge about bitcoin. I think bitcoin will become more popular in the near future.

I don't think it is near future. Many countries ban Bitcoin because they can't control it. Therefore, They will not encourage their citizen use it.

barabarian1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

not at all.
but majority people dont know about bitcoin.
more people know about bitcoin, more difficult and more challenge on it. and we wish more people know about it

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 50

«Самая в&#1099

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

Most people don't want to hear when they just start absnet what is Bitcoin and what can I do with him ,but every day more is the dissemination of information about Bitcoin and those who are willing and trying to learn everything they do that would be to have the information.But still even on TV are already showing the power of the Cue and its price, and with all this we can say that every day more and more)

www.envion.org/en/ico] Envion: самый прибыльный в мире уровень саморасширяющейся криптоинфраструктуры
Unilevear

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

I can't think of any way that people who are barely surviving their every day life can connect to this platform. Especially we all know that they don't have sufficient education to understand even the basic things about bitcoin. Maybe if there will be a campaign or something that would dedicate themselves to help these people undertand, then thereight be a chance but it is unlikely to happen.
Haunebu

Activity: 390

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

I don't think it is near future. Many countries ban Bitcoin because they can't control it. Therefore, They will not encourage their citizen use it.
I don't agree with you dude. Bitcoin will continue rising in popularity around the world no matter what. Even if all the governments around the world unite and try to take down bitcoin, they will fail. Personally, I think that the only way to bring down bitcoin is disable internet access around the world which is obviously a no go. More and more people will embrace bitcoin and the crypto world in the near future according to me.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
sheamus10

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

Well, that depends on the person itself. A lot of people are dropping out school to pursue their own dreams and most likely are well equipped with knowledge and information compared to a well-educated person. Poverty is a large scale problem of this world. The only thing for them to be connected is thru the internet no more no less. Why? The first thing you must have before engaging in this platform is an internet. If a Government can provide such help to these people like setting out community services (teaching these people how to use a computer or educating them would be a big help) and providing the community own computers and connections (Depends on the location). But it will still depend on the Government.
The government does have the authority to overcome such problems especially for network construction. the more people are living in poverty and it is the government's duty to handle this issue.
Maybe if internet connection in big country of development will be easier, but what about society living in small town or rural.

Freegan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

Of course, the fact that bitcoin is completely dependent on digital platforms makes it extremely inaccessible to everyone, since it is well known that there are very large regions of the world where people have little chance of surviving with a dollar a day, and they have never had access to education. However, I believe that as time goes by, that great economic gap will disappear, but there is still a long time to go before that happens.

Byakuya

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:00:09 PM

It's impossible for everyone to know bitcoin but I heard bitcoin and digital currency things from some old people that are really don't interested in technology. (They probably heard it from TV.) It means that the vast majority of people will soon know bitcoin.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Minionnn

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

Bitcoins are growing and popular, more and more people are aware of bitcoin. Besides, there are many people who do not know bitcoin and have no chance of using it.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
yulionoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:48:29 PM

some know about bitcoin, and some dont know about bitcoin.
but more people dont know about people. in my village, maybe just me people who know about bitcoin.
is good if people hear about bitcoin, but they dont know what it is if no one tell about bitcoin

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:24:45 AM

I think not everybody knows about bitcoin..maybe only those access in the internet knows about bitcoin..and only those who are willing to know or learn about bitcoins. Smiley Smiley
radjie

Activity: 294

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:45:02 AM

I think not everyone knows about Bitcoin, there are still many in remote countries that have not been touched by internet technology so that people do not know Bitcoin. We are fortunate to be in an advanced area, which freely uses internet technology services such as Bitcoin.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Sustainable Crypto - Mining    
   ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.