Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2018, 09:43:48 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody knows about Bitcoin..?  (Read 17289 times)
Sarwar68

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:47:32 AM

No some people knows about Bitcoin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
resty

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

Life goes well with bitcoin (but for those, who are connected and have knowledge about this). So, is it possible to connect most of the people of different countries and different ages with bitcoin? Education has a very important role to play in this system and also the internet connection, proper knowledge. But for those who are out of education and surviving with difficulties, poverty is there any mechanism for them to  connect with this platform?  

I think if all country are progressive and there is a high speed internet system many of their leader in every country teaching to their constituents to become more interesting to use decentralized digital system. and a simply way to make the  people become knowledgeable to use this, is to make a proper way of guiding to use for all their constituent to teach on how it works.

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:28:40 AM

Not everyone knows about bitcoin. If we tell them about bitcoin, sometimes they do not believe it, I'm bothered with it. It makes them unable to become rich, because of their own minds, can not think ahead.

Sh0ckingCart

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:17:25 AM

Bitcoin nevertheless not much popular to every one to understand about it.yes it is very possible to connect the majority of people from various nations and different ages with bitcoin.
jhonjhon

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

I think not everybody knows about bitcoin..maybe only those access in the internet knows about bitcoin..and only those who are willing to know or learn about bitcoins. Smiley Smiley
Internet is a big factor that make bitcoin not completely and fully established in some countries. Poor countries might be less fortunate compared to growing countries, as they have great technologies that they can used. Even though they want to learned it but because of having limited resources, it brings them of not dreaming anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tipsters

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

If they simply cannot afford to have an internet connection, I am so sorry to tell that they cannot do what we are doing with bitcoin. Having an internet is the basic requirement to earn or use bitcoin. If they cannot comply with that, the dream of becoming rich is not possible.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mozillaspez

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:05 AM

Often I go by the taxi at us in the city. Now each taxi driver knows about bitcoin. I am surprised, many of them prior to a meeting with me didn't know about cryptocurrencies))))

PEER MOUNTAIN  |  DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL   
⇐ ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Linkedin   ███████ ⇒
•  ◥    Sign up Whitelist    ◤  •
lvincent

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:05:10 AM

I think it's hard for them to connect those people who cannot reach by the technology there is a lot of place in this world that technology can't reach and if they don't even know about technology it will be a lot complicated if were gonna discuss them about bitcoin. But nothing is impossible so i think maybe someday if technology reach those place then everybody will gonna know about bitcoin or crypto.

aizadelacruz99

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Not everyone knows about bitcoin, except for those other people who already knew.

Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

It is not absolutely know by a lot of people, because here in our country still a lot of people don't know what bitcoin really is and they are thinking that maybe that is a "Networking" or a "Pyramiding" which a lot of people here are don't want to take risk. They don't really get an interest because they don't understand what bitcoin really is. Maybe if they can have an idea about what bitcoin is, there would be the time that they will become got interest with it.
No not everybody knows about bitcoin, Bitcoin still not much popular that everyone know about it used bitcoin little hard for normal users because you need to know uses block chain, about internet so many things still internet use few people and I think all people don't know about bitcoin whom are used bitcoin. It can be possible if bitcoin wallet can used as a smart atm card but there also have a problem many people still don't know how to use atm card. So everybody knows about Bitcoin impossible 
tikaka

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

I think many people still do not know much about bitcoin. Only some people really care about bitcoin. They know bitcoin. Most people do not even think about bitcoin. If people are guided by the government and show the benefits of bitcoin, I think many people know more about bitcoin. Many governments also forbid people to use bitcoin.

gwaposakon

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

maybe some people dont know about bitcoin, some people dont have any idea about bitcoin , but some people are know about bitcoin, maybe those teenagers now are know more about bitcoin today, but i think many old people know bitcoin and they are the veterance in this forum.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Kennedymaster

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:06:18 AM

No not everybody some people know about it and actually do something with it some people know bout but do not trust it and some people just do not know about it and some people want to know about it but cannot because of circumstances.
Eternu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

maybe some people dont know about bitcoin, some people dont have any idea about bitcoin , but some people are know about bitcoin, maybe those teenagers now are know more about bitcoin today, but i think many old people know bitcoin and they are the veterance in this forum.
You are right, there are all kind of difference between Bitcoin supporters. Some of them are young, some are old, but what binds us all is Bitcoin. Number of people who support, know or just have heard something about Bitcoin is growing really fast. That number changes from day to day, and its rising fast. There are more younger people who knows about Bitcoin, simply because they are more into technology things than older people. Most of older people have hard time learning how to use Mobile phone, let alone Bitcoin. But that all will change in time.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
DISCORD TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
magz

Activity: 154

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

Life goes well with bitcoin (but for those, who are connected and have knowledge about this). So, is it possible to connect most of the people of different countries and different ages with bitcoin? Education has a very important role to play in this system and also the internet connection, proper knowledge. But for those who are out of education and surviving with difficulties, poverty is there any mechanism for them to  connect with this platform?  

I know investing in trading Bitcoin needs capital. But the good thing about Bitcoin is that there is no minimum purchase so you can buy whatever amount you want. You just gotta do something to provide for the capital. And also before doing such thing, you have to learn and study about Bitcoin is. So I guess I agree on what you mean that not everybody can learn Bitcoin because not everybody can afford to have internet.

maruf9522

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

no , only online related person know about bitcoin , i think after 5 year evrybody know about bitcoin , day by day btc user incress
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

If you are thinking of joining every other person to the bitcoin community then I can it will be almost impossible because crypto has its own principles different from fiat and so not everyone trusts it and/or are used to it.

Maybe slowly they can adapt to it but there needs to be some sort of exposure for them to accept bitcoin and use it. Thus we are actually talking about wide scale advertisements and campaigns on bitcoin and altcoins to get people to accept it and use it. Also if many high influential people start spreading news about crypto in communities then it can help in the growth of bitcoin as well.

I believe educating people about the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin and giving them incentives to invest or use bitcoin is important.
absolutely right, educating them will make them easily to adapt and they will strive yo provide themselves their needs to be able to join the bitcoins community. though not all of them can easily be convince right away but slowly they will.

As of the moment, I don't think half of the population of every country already know about bitcoin especially those countries who are not that advanced yet and its locals doesn't have internet connection. Maybe as time passed and as the years goes by, many will be aware about bitcoin especially if its price will not go down.

No not if the price goes down people will be aware if the price goes up because everyone will talk abou hey do you know that bitcoin thing is worth 20k or somewthing like that the price takes a lot of things too people are interested in a big thing and not small.
Tsuyuri

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

Not everyone knows about it but a lot of people who do also invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is basically free money everyday. Because bitcoin is not a stable currency so it will go up and down but now it goes down so you should invest in other coins.
desi92

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

If we think the same though we are the same ages, culture or other, we can connect to this system.
But this case a bit complicated, people with no trust with anything in the internet can not connect with this world.
So its difficult to connect all people, we can only connect those people who has simillar thouht.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

For now not everyone knows about bitcoin because there are countries that have not used the internet or forbid using the internet. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         
        ▄████████████▄       
      ▄███▀ ██████ ▀███▄     
    ▄███▀   ██████   ▀███▄   
    ███     ██████     ███   
    ███       ██       ███   
    ███▄              ▄███   
    ▀████▄          ▄████▀   
      ▀█████      █████▀     
        ▀███      ███▀       
          ▀▀      ▀▀         
          ▀▀      ▀▀         
USERVICE
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
══.ICO starts: December 18th, 2017══

═  Telegram  ═  Twitter  ═  Facebook  ═
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.