Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15886 times)
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

I hope your project success and good project.

I hope this project success, too. Good project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:11:58 AM

I hope your project success and good project.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Too sad that this spamming is tolerated... It is not only tolerated, it even gets rewarded. I don't like this system at all tbh.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

This is not funny! Quill_DigiPulse  can you do something about it? This guy WindaM is spamming the thread and others get a disadvantage because of that. That should not be accepted or everybody will do that!
DThree

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

This is not funny! Quill_DigiPulse  can you do something about it? This guy WindaM is spamming the thread and others get a disadvantage because of that. That should not be accepted or everybody will do that!

Well, he has not even signed up for the bounties Cheesy
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

In that case can't see any harm! Also he is using the signature so spreading the word for free and keeping this thread active without collecting bounties, a bonus member for the community Grin Keep up the good work WindaM!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
azisjesika

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:33:55 AM

i have signed up bounty for signature ... but not recieving any stakes from it
please have me advice

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

please have me advice

The stakes are updated everyday but I don't know the exact time. However, the site I think has still bugs and they promised to fix that error before the ico ends
masphie

Activity: 896

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:32:50 AM

hahahahaha .. . . i think that guy have a lot of time to make spam here . .. . . .i mean unemployed ^^

-= OI =-
azisjesika

Activity: 266

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:34:24 AM

please have me advice

The stakes are updated everyday but I don't know the exact time. However, the site I think has still bugs and they promised to fix that error before the ico ends
okay thanks ... really appreciated this Smiley

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:54:15 AM

Dear team, in whitepaper you mentioned that user will have up to 1Gb of data storage space in his smart vault. What initial capacity of storage system  do you plan? It will be organized on your hardware or another way? How it will be secured and resistant to malfunctions? Will blockhain keep cyphered keys to these vaults, but not the vaults themseves?
WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:37:52 AM

please have me advice

They update the stakes one time per day. Wait till tomorrow and check again whether you got your stakes.

WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:39:21 AM

hahahahaha .. . . i think that guy have a lot of time to make spam here . .. . . .i mean unemployed ^^

haha he probably just doesn't know how the system works.

Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Dear team, in whitepaper you mentioned that user will have up to 1Gb of data storage space in his smart vault. What initial capacity of storage system  do you plan? It will be organized on your hardware or another way? How it will be secured and resistant to malfunctions? Will blockhain keep cyphered keys to these vaults, but not the vaults themseves?

The initial capacity depends on the total users that will host their drive space. Initially, we'll setup our own clusters to support the network during the first weeks, thus space can be added by running another host. This can be done very quickly. The goal is that the network is supported by DigiPulse hosts, that get payed (receive rewards) for hosting data. Malfunctions are avoid by using mirrors of every file, so even a 50% fallout of hosts would still make it possible to recover the files. (A handful of hosts receive the full shredded parts, all others receive minor mirrored parts of the files). Depending on the setup the user selects to release the vault, the blockchain will keep AES-256-CBC encrypted keys. The vaults themselves are also AES-256 encoded, and the user can choose to encrypt the files he uploads as well.

jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

The initial capacity depends on the total users that will host their drive space. Initially, we'll setup our own clusters to support the network during the first weeks, thus space can be added by running another host. This can be done very quickly. The goal is that the network is supported by DigiPulse hosts, that get payed (receive rewards) for hosting data. Malfunctions are avoid by using mirrors of every file, so even a 50% fallout of hosts would still make it possible to recover the files. (A handful of hosts receive the full shredded parts, all others receive minor mirrored parts of the files). Depending on the setup the user selects to release the vault, the blockchain will keep AES-256-CBC encrypted keys. The vaults themselves are also AES-256 encoded, and the user can choose to encrypt the files he uploads as well.

Can you tell me why I was not credited steaks  https://prnt.sc/gtyvkr

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

Because you didn't say what sauce you'd like with the steak. They need to know the kind of sauce, and then they can give you the steak. No sauce, no steak! Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
DThree

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

Most likely because you signed up for btc bounty only on 3.10?
https://www.digipulse.io/bounties/bitcointalk/3069
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

I think it's a good idea to transfer assets to the next generation, since it is not a small step into the future Wink

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

The goal is that the network is supported by DigiPulse hosts, that get payed (receive rewards) for hosting data.

Thank you for answer. When do you plan to invite such outer hosts to your blockchain? These hosts will be corporate' scale? Or separate desktops will also take part with fair reward?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

The goal is that the network is supported by DigiPulse hosts, that get payed (receive rewards) for hosting data.

Thank you for answer. When do you plan to invite such outer hosts to your blockchain? These hosts will be corporate' scale? Or separate desktops will also take part with fair reward?

As stated in the white paper, anyone can participate and provide storage space. They make use of the architecture that can also be found in Storj, and that project is not specifically aiming at corporate participants. The whole point of healthy decentralization when it comes to file storage is to let everyone participate.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

I hope when the alpha comes out that there will be another wave of investors. Contributions slowed down now quite a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: