Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9491 times)
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:39:10 AM

Future is completely dependent on blockchain technology as well on the digital currency for all transaction needs. So when things get advanced several new business opportunities exist and its our responsibility to find out the best that suits our skills as well gives the hope of providing an better earning.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vainhaver

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

till now bitcoin not support in my country only you will find 1 or 2 ATM machines in supermarkets ,some sell traning courses for BTC only 

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

Bitcoin is certainly providing a new opportunities is business. Lots of people getting connected to it ,but the only problem is whether your country will give you license to trade with bitcoin or not. As the transactions are non traceable and the process is decentralised , there might be possibilities of involvement of black money in the business. That's why despite of some great opportunities bitcoin business is not spreading as expected.
Bitcoin is a good opportunity to all people who have looking for additional income or looking for a job. Because thru help of this project more unemployed people are get job, otherwise some poor people are raising up their lifestyle in the community. Hopefully that increasing bitcoin value were continues for long run of time.
So many people succeed by relying on bitcoin income, there they make it as an extra income, and some even focus on bitcoin digital currencies and they make it their main job. With the bitcoin, one's economy can change well. bitcoin is able to open business opportunities that can be very promising for most people who have felt the benefits.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

Bitcoin is certainly providing a new opportunities is business. Lots of people getting connected to it ,but the only problem is whether your country will give you license to trade with bitcoin or not. As the transactions are non traceable and the process is decentralised , there might be possibilities of involvement of black money in the business. That's why despite of some great opportunities bitcoin business is not spreading as expected.
Bitcoin is a good opportunity to all people who have looking for additional income or looking for a job. Because thru help of this project more unemployed people are get job, otherwise some poor people are raising up their lifestyle in the community. Hopefully that increasing bitcoin value were continues for long run of time.
So many people succeed by relying on bitcoin income, there they make it as an extra income, and some even focus on bitcoin digital currencies and they make it their main job. With the bitcoin, one's economy can change well. bitcoin is able to open business opportunities that can be very promising for most people who have felt the benefits.
Crypto currency is one of the opportunities in terms of investment, more peoples are believe that when we invest our cash into bitcoin we can surely earn high amount of income due to continues increasing of bitcoin value in the market. Moreover not only in bitcoin because if we see some of the capitalist are investigating to altcoins especially when bitcoin value fall down, it was happen due to they believe that fall down of bitcoin prices are good opportunity to altcoins.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:47 AM

Crypto currency is one of the opportunities in terms of investment, more peoples are believe that when we invest our cash into bitcoin we can surely earn high amount of income due to continues increasing of bitcoin value in the market. Moreover not only in bitcoin because if we see some of the capitalist are investigating to altcoins especially when bitcoin value fall down, it was happen due to they believe that fall down of bitcoin prices are good opportunity to altcoins.
For now no newly business opportunities open in bitcoin society, however there's a lot of jobs are still opened since starts in bitcoin. For now I was work as signature campaign participants and I am looking and planned to get a campaign that I can manage. Because I just want to become one of the most trusted manager in signature campaign job. Hoping that I can achieved it.
harrison801

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

I would appreciate a nice Bitcoin for tobacco website..
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.

Really, can you specify those vendors that are accepted bitcoin? Because, as far as I now there are few merchantts only bitcoin accepted which is coins.ph, abra, remitano, rebit.ph and there is bar somewhere in makati also accepting bitcoin as payment, therefore in my assesment its not more than 10 in my idea that are bitcoin accepted not lot.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:37:45 PM

Future is completely dependent on blockchain technology as well on the digital currency for all transaction needs. So when things get advanced several new business opportunities exist and its our responsibility to find out the best that suits our skills as well gives the hope of providing an better earning.
Yeah the time and the age is the bitcoin and the digital era so it is the time to use the blockchain and the digital currency so I think it is the best and the simple way for the online payment. I am having the bitcoin price is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and increase till the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. Bitcoin has a lot of the opportunities for the people and they are getting the more and more profit from it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:39 AM

Well I think first of all you should check the reputation of the tobacco because in some countries it is banned and the government is taking the strict action for the tobacco promoters, then the 2nd thing is that it is now getting very much harmful for the health and the people are not using the tobacco highly. The value and the profit of goods are there in the bitcoin but you need to choose the perfect thing to invest in.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

This is really a wonderful idea. There are so many people who are fond of using tobacco and they will love this thing. Since the time bitcoin was introduced, there are so many business opportunities which this bitcoin has provided to almost all of us. We only need to cash such kind of things and we need to think in a way that can help us in earning more amount of money.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:16:01 AM

This is really a wonderful idea. There are so many people who are fond of using tobacco and they will love this thing. Since the time bitcoin was introduced, there are so many business opportunities which this bitcoin has provided to almost all of us. We only need to cash such kind of things and we need to think in a way that can help us in earning more amount of money.
Yeah it is true bitcoin has made the life very easy and simple, now it is very easy to spend your money in some kind of the business and the tobacco is being use as you said is the right thing but mate to think about the side effect we should think about the other side as well. Tobacco is a bit harmful for the health and in people of the countries it is ban so if you will start something beneficial it will be better.
kingntking

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:17:29 PM

Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
edgar74 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:26 PM

Local bitcoin exchange would be a good opportunity.

What you think about service support to little firms that want to manage payments in bitcoin or cypto ?
Jaynykz

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
scott1

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:41:48 AM

If you have experience with crypto/BTC and you believe in growing its reach with a more mainstream audience, then doing consulting is always a possibility. Find people in your community who are curious but don't know where to start, how to purchase, or how to even learn the basics.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:22:16 AM

Yeah it is true bitcoin has made the life very easy and simple, now it is very easy to spend your money in some kind of the business and the tobacco is being use as you said is the right thing but mate to think about the side effect we should think about the other side as well. Tobacco is a bit harmful for the health and in people of the countries it is ban so if you will start something beneficial it will be better.
Bitcoin is becoming very recognized online. Even freelancing can be done with Bitcoin, and one of the sites I discovered for freelancers who are interested in Bitcoin is xbtfreelancer, though most jobs I came across there was mostly on developing software's.

I even find out that the world’s number one freelancing site – Up work has some freelance Bitcoin jobs on their website, but one thing I don’t know is if workers will be getting paid in Bitcoin, cause Up work never pays freelancers in Bitcoin. Maybe only clients will be allowed to pay with Bitcoin, while freelancers will withdraw through payoneer, PayPal or bank.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

What you think about service support to little firms that want to manage payments in bitcoin or cypto ?
That’s possible and even more needed as an adaptation to this society is worth the funding.. Local bitcoin exchange in my country is stable enough and have good reputation so to compete with that you need more than a good numbers of investors but supports from all sectors but it needs great marketing and good strategical prowess..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:35:06 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

I do believed that bitcoin was a new kind of business that can give individually to give profit as well. Here in my country we have a merchants here who accepted bitcoin as payment online like coins.ph, and rebit.ph
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:42:53 PM

Yeah the time and the age is the bitcoin and the digital era so it is the time to use the blockchain and the digital currency so I think it is the best and the simple way for the online payment. I am having the bitcoin price is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and increase till the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. Bitcoin has a lot of the opportunities for the people and they are getting the more and more profit from it.
Never easy to bring bitcoin to public , they will reject this is no doubt for now ,
Only the one who brave enough to adopt bitcoin for their business can take advantage ,
Mostly will just follow the trends considering bitcoin not well known yet ,
A lot of new business opportunity indeed growing side by side with the growth of bitcoin.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:24:46 PM

That’s possible and even more needed as an adaptation to this society is worth the funding.. Local bitcoin exchange in my country is stable enough and have good reputation so to compete with that you need more than a good numbers of investors but supports from all sectors but it needs great marketing and good strategical prowess..
One of the best businesses today is local exchange. Almost every person exchanges to the local currency. We can do the service and ultimately make a profit. That way then every local exchange will always be in demand by many people. I do exchange to local currency every few weeks and this is also done by many others. So we can be sure that local exchange will be a promising business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: