Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9491 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it is not meant only for the ones who have this much of budget that they can afford buying of bitcoin. It is in fact providing an equal opportunity to all of us even if you don’t have this much of budget that you can invest in bitcoin.

This is the thing which is helping bitcoin earn more reputation as there are so many unemployed who are now earning good amount of money.

I strongly agree with you Sir, local exchanges makes it all possible. Local exchanges are not only influencing the adaption rate but also the mere fact that local exchanges made it possible to be accessible to everyone. Not just for the rich ones that could afford the price but sets an equivalent value for every fiat money worldwide.
Bitcoin as a new business opportunities can be clarified more specifically. Because due to exchanges there are plenty of ways to describe it that way.
In local exchanges, fiat money also takes place in the whole picture.
More or less, yes bitcoin perfectly fits a business concept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saleenasmith

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

Yes! The Bitcoin is New (Safest and Fastest) Business Opportunities for the Customers.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:26 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable when everybodyvknowhow to use the net. Bitcoin is internet-based so all transactions is wiil be made on internet.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

bitcoin new business opportunities that many people are currently interested in investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin has better value in comparison with other businesses, because by just storing bitcoin we can benefit from rising bitcoin prices.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:28:46 AM

It is not as easy as you think. It is hard for the people to spend bitcoin on a business job because of the high fee and the potential to increase even higher. People who hold bitcoin tend to hold it without spending bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them profit in the future. Therefore, it is risky to open a bitcoin business in this time. Try not to do that Wink

At some point I agree with you but there are people that even they don't want to spend their coins they still did because of their necessities or likely they treat this as a currency less than an asset.
Bitcoin is great in every aspect and being with a business is somehow a fresh and good start up and it can actually raise an awareness to people who still didn't know this trend and that will be a great support in the community.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:25:29 AM

Now people are making big money through bitcoin forum as per their rank and which give the opportunity to make money at your comfort this is what  people want like me to support our family financial requirement with the help of bitcoin.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

It is not as easy as you think. It is hard for the people to spend bitcoin on a business job because of the high fee and the potential to increase even higher. People who hold bitcoin tend to hold it without spending bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them profit in the future. Therefore, it is risky to open a bitcoin business in this time. Try not to do that Wink
If I have a lot of bitcoins or some then I can start my own regular business because a few bitcoin in my country means a lot of money because the price of one bitcoin in my country is about 460000 which is handsome money to start a small business with.

Investment in bitcoin is also a business and the earning is also an opportunity to have another regular business of your own. That’s cool.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

Yes! The Bitcoin is New (Safest and Fastest) Business Opportunities for the Customers.
Not only for those customers but also it's a good opportunity especially for the businessmen. This is good to all of us so while there's enough to consider ourselves as early adopters we just have to keep on using bitcoin. And if you are a person that wants to start out your business with bitcoin you can do it easily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

Business opportunities for bitcoin is much bigger, because the upcoming generations will be completely functional on digital platform. Whether it's something related to technology or some other form of usage doesn't matter. Next is the profit expectations, for one to be successful in business its good to add bitcoin as an platform to the conventional way of business.
yes becausebitcoin isavery quality to answer the incredible question so that it is new job for all.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

Bitcoin is still new (less than a decade old)  and there are many business opportunities. There is good scope of business for bitcoins related services as the bitcoin market is growing rapidly; people are looking for easy, secure and better service for trading, storing and making online payments with bitcoins.
Having some bitcoins I can start my own regular business because a few bitcoin in my country means a lot of money because the price of one bitcoin in my country is about 460000 which is handsome money to start a small business with.

Investment in bitcoin is also a business and the earning is also an opportunity to have another regular business of your own. Two businesses two incomes.
Kyon

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

according to my point of view i can't see lot of  business opportunities because of bitcoin.may be in future we can see lot of opportunities.i said like that because people still don't have a clear idea about bitcoin.some people don't know bitcoin even exist.making a new exchanger,betting websites are some businesses started by people who know bitcoin really well.but everyone cannot do things like that.after whole world take bitcoin serious as local currencies like USD,CNY we can see lot of business opportunities.
Bitcoin has the large circle mate today all the people are saying that the bitcoin is the best and he side source of the money for the people. Bitcoin has the potential pot increase your money holy income and it is providing the best process of the money to all the people so for me the bitcoin is the best source of the money and they are buying the bitcoin as the side income and you can earn and learn at the same.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:29 PM

Where I come from, I haven't seen any. People hardly know about Bitcoin except those who are computer and internet savvy who have had experience with the few ponzi schemes promoting Bitcoin.
Ponzi sites has really done their part in promoting and creating awareness for bitcoin just in a bad way. I was talking to someone recently about bitcoin and he was so adamant on the fact that bitcoin is a ponzi and he was duped.

After so long time of chatting and asking him how, I discovered he was scammed by a HYIP site who made him purchase bitcoin and then took his bitcoin away and then he thought bitcoin was the scammer or the problem until I explained to him bitcoin is just a currency and a tool before he could understand.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:06:20 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Yes, and we have local exchanger for btc is that is the one I recommend. The site is not just only helpful for exchanging our btc to our local fiat but also gives us options like paying our bills online and buying cellphone load. It's very popular her in us and I'm sure if you open a business like that, you will gain a lot of profit.
cuking

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:34:49 AM

Bitcoin is over 6.8xx $ now and maybe over 7k $ then it needs adjust to 3-4k$.
After all it will pump to 20.000$
minerich

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:03:27 AM

Bitcoin needs mass acceptance. if exchangers open  all local places in the world Bitcoin exchange business opportunities will boom creating more wealth to bitcoin users
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

indeed for now bitcoin is a new business opportunity that can provide to the many benefits, we can choose various ways such as trading in the market and many others.
You are right bitcoin has the best business opportunities, now all the people are starting the business in the bitcoin and they are having the fun in the bitcoin investment as well. All the people are using the bitcoin to start the business and they are having the value and the price of the bitcoin is having the fun for sure, if you are paying through the bitcoin and the future of the payment is going to be the bitcoin only.

coolclass

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:56:14 PM

From my personal experience I think bitcoin has produced more millionaires in a short while than any other form of investment can boast of.

This in itself is a real life offline proof of the power of bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

I don't see yet here in our country like that using bitcoin with ATM machines, advisory activities, support to business, lottery? Maybe in other countries there are some available business opportunities using bitcoin or ATM machines, I've heard some countries having bitcoin ATM. I've just use my bitcoin wallet from paying my bills online. Maybe I need to research more about using bitcoin in our country if that is available here.

Bitcoin needs to be simplified for use by all peoples of the world. I only saw Bitcoin ATMs in the tourist areas. That is, the currency that appeals to constant visitors does not appeal to the public.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
You know, most times I think writers are very lucky, because there is always an opportunity for them everywhere lol. Though I don’t mean to say they’re better than developers and programmers, but I know what I’m saying, they can even be better than the two I mentioned.

Everywhere I go online I usually see business opportunities for writers. Don’t think of getting into writing just because of what I said lol, it might not be your profession.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: