Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BuddyCoin Hardfork Announcment To BUDDYCASH NOW LIVE  (Read 429 times)
youproca (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:34:05 AM

Launched Today
Available on the Waves DEC (Decentralized exchange)
You can convert BuddyCash to Waves tokens using the decentralized exchange (DEX), which you can find on the Waves client.
Fill your wallet with Bitcoin, Ethereum, US dollars or Euros.

First, download and install the Waves client.

BuddyCoin or Buddy2 was original released as a PoW/PoS
Each Block reward was 500 BDY for a max of 210 million coins
BuddyCash has set aside 210 million BuddyCash to redistribute the coins on the blockchain and exchange.
To Exchange your BuddyCoins for the NEW BuddyCash You must register for the Hardfork redistribution, by signing up to my website. Then Contact me for the BuddyCoin wallet address on the contact page indicating how much you would like to exchange and Your New BuddyCash wallet on the waves DEC platform. Download Link is top right of this page.

Please take the time to read my blogs and resume to gain trust for one of your 30 witness votes here http://steemsaunders.webstarts.com
BBang

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

is there any bounty from this project? usually most people join in bitcoin forum for bounty. has become a regular work for us ....

SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

why youre site is use subdomain
is low trust if you plan open ico selling, you can't buy domain
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

why youre site is use subdomain
is low trust if you plan open ico selling, you can't buy domain

That is valid point this looking really risky when someone come with this especially on Waves platform where no knowledge required to create asset. I will avoid to buy this token from ICO even no info about the team.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

I think this is not a good thread to introduce your project, it's very simple and a bit of information is gained, it looks like this project needs update about more complete information so that investors are also interested to invest in this project.
however, hopefully this project is better
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: