Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC analysis for this month!  (Read 2272 times)
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:17 AM

from my own observations bitcoin prices will rise again even though the increase
is not too significant with today's bitcoin exchange rate rises to Rp59 million and
will still rise again, which is the bitcoin price charts in 2017 experienced a very high
spike, in for days this bitcoin exchange rate in Indonesia is upgraded pretty recently,
 and the latest bitcoin news according to the world market is running up pretty good
gains this week and in the first 10 days of the month, and is the predicted bitcoin increase
 that almost in 2017 is experiencing a lot dominant in spectacular spikes, and has become
the history of the world's currency about bitcoin whose price is so tempting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:59:38 AM

Hey Speculators,
I am starting up with a tentative analysis over Bitcoins and help you understand about the basic levels if you are not that Pro in all this.
I am a steady Price Action trader who loves to derive levels on his own by watching naked charts only because I never use any indicators to draw where the price will tend to move.
In the image above, we can clearly see that Bitcoin is currently at level which should be determined as the Pivot point as the coin is currently moving with good stability currently with no such harsh moves.
It is currently in a triangle and could break up any time towards high because the momentum towards upside is looking much better against a drop.
It is currently holding hard at its Pivot level and Support 1 (3500) seems unlikely atm seeing the gains it has made so far.
However, it needs to break the triangle with some great force and cross Resistance 1 (4000) in order to confirm an uptrend where achieving Resistance 2 (4500) won't be that hard. After that, I see a rally incoming.
Hi.I'm happy to see your charts like this,I always see this in blockchain.info if I want to predict an indication where to the next move.I think of this thousands of times where next but hard to predict,the price is now upward go I see this far will continue to rise. Smiley

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:03:24 AM

Hey Speculators,
I am starting up with a tentative analysis over Bitcoins and help you understand about the basic levels if you are not that Pro in all this.
I am a steady Price Action trader who loves to derive levels on his own by watching naked charts only because I never use any indicators to draw where the price will tend to move.
In the image above, we can clearly see that Bitcoin is currently at level which should be determined as the Pivot point as the coin is currently moving with good stability currently with no such harsh moves.
It is currently in a triangle and could break up any time towards high because the momentum towards upside is looking much better against a drop.
It is currently holding hard at its Pivot level and Support 1 (3500) seems unlikely atm seeing the gains it has made so far.
However, it needs to break the triangle with some great force and cross Resistance 1 (4000) in order to confirm an uptrend where achieving Resistance 2 (4500) won't be that hard. After that, I see a rally incoming.
The price of bitcoin is going to be on a rise this month because of increased demand of bitcoin will benefit people with free bitcoin gold which they are so eager ro dump it the moment they get their hands on it and get a few dollars, how cheap people are! Sad that part time traders who are looking forward for altcoins price to increase and they get some amount as a return on investment but sadly the price of alt coins ain't gonna increase.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:13:41 AM

Hey double, your chart seems to be accurate and positive. And it's very good to see that the price is increasing now as this hype is because of the bitcoin gold but it's just made to pump. I like on how many big new comers are starting to make some noise about bitcoin and they just love it. This month is really a rally for bitcoin but I'm curious about the real test of bitcoin next month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

Hey double, your chart seems to be accurate and positive. And it's very good to see that the price is increasing now as this hype is because of the bitcoin gold but it's just made to pump. I like on how many big new comers are starting to make some noise about bitcoin and they just love it. This month is really a rally for bitcoin but I'm curious about the real test of bitcoin next month.
yes this month bitcoin prices tend to keep increasing. maybe some news like bitcoin gold has made the bitcoin price increase. but I am sure that in the coming months bitcoin prices will increase again, so it is likely that bitcoin prices could exceed $ 5000 by the end of this month.  some analysts say there will be a spike in prices on 25 October 2017. we all have to wait until all this becomes real.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

yes this month bitcoin prices tend to keep increasing. maybe some news like bitcoin gold has made the bitcoin price increase. but I am sure that in the coming months bitcoin prices will increase again, so it is likely that bitcoin prices could exceed $ 5000 by the end of this month.  some analysts say there will be a spike in prices on 25 October 2017. we all have to wait until all this becomes real.

Possible that before the fork we may experience $5,000 or higher. And the increase of bitcoin pattern is real, the market will tell us that everything will happen base on the situation and events for this month. Just like this month because of the fork the price increased and I have a guess that maybe the real test next month will lead bitcoin for another ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
olivierc

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Possible that before the fork we may experience $5,000 or higher.

At the current speed, it is quite sure ! only 200$ dollars from this 5K target, it's a matter of days (maybe hours...)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

At the current speed, it is quite sure ! only 200$ dollars from this 5K target, it's a matter of days (maybe hours...)

things never work that way.
there are resistances to be broken, and there needs to be some force deriving the market so that price can go up!

the $5000 is a big resistance, mostly because it was the previous ATH but also because it is kind of a round number and a big target for many. which is why it may take a little longer than you may like for it to get here.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

It seems to me that $ 5,000 is a psychological barrier. We reached it already for a few hours but I think it was due to speculation of whales in the market. Now after a long period of falling prices has created a vacuum and once you overcome the barrier of $ 5,000, the price may shoot for the moon. Whales don't miss the opportunity to fan the hype and pump up the price to the maximum. Then it will again decline but below $ 4800 dollars we will not see.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

Yes it's possible, the price went down quite lower at $4,751 but yet it is still a big price. Hours or not but I have this guess that before the hard fork we will be able to see it hitting the $5,000 target range. Two things are about to come just like the good old days. Bitcoin on discount/sale or bitcoin at a expensive rate on an auction but mostly after the hard fork the price is pumping quickly and this will be a good time to hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

Yes it's possible, the price went down quite lower at $4,751 but yet it is still a big price. Hours or not but I have this guess that before the hard fork we will be able to see it hitting the $5,000 target range. Two things are about to come just like the good old days. Bitcoin on discount/sale or bitcoin at a expensive rate on an auction but mostly after the hard fork the price is pumping quickly and this will be a good time to hold.

It's a huge price, it can revived its price by $4900 that dips when the China bans happen, before hard fork it will really increase since last fork were successful on making bch and everyone wants to have some free again.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:05:17 AM

It's a huge price, it can revived its price by $4900 that dips when the China bans happen, before hard fork it will really increase since last fork were successful on making bch and everyone wants to have some free again.

It's a huge price and it's possible to happen for this month since we are heading on the upcoming fork and that really made bitcoin to reach at that price. And I guess the fork's success doesn't matter at all, as everyone is expecting a 2-in-1 coin upon buying bitcoin. They've got the most valuable coin while happening the fork they'll be exporting their very own bitcoin gold and it doesn't matter the price of it because it's a free money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

UPDATE: Congratulations guys, we have successfully achieved the first halt that was above 5000 and as I told earlier, the price needed to break 4500 and then a rally will be injected which we can already see. 5k is currently the strongest resistance level and looks like it will remain here for 2-3 days and according to my thinking, BTC won't be under 6k in the next 2 weeks. Always remember one thing here, never go for alts during BTC's spike period because alts will always go down and you will only see max 10 coins out of 100 which may show some good moves (not considerable though). We will be over 10k very soon, hodl tight guys.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

After touching a low of, 2900$ to again going to all time high I am very much sure that it shall have support resistance at 4500$, if due to the fork it can only fall upto 3500$, anything below that one would have to be careful and start buying in slow dips. If the fork doesn't effect Bitcoin much, then 5500$ is a realistic figure and with segwit2x 6000$ could be hitting us soon, as both the forks are coming within half a month, it's interesting to see what will happen, I feel one should keep a track on the fork news and buy at every dip as the long term is very good.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

UPDATE: Congratulations guys, we have successfully achieved the first halt that was above 5000 and as I told earlier, the price needed to break 4500 and then a rally will be injected which we can already see. 5k is currently the strongest resistance level and looks like it will remain here for 2-3 days and according to my thinking, BTC won't be under 6k in the next 2 weeks. Always remember one thing here, never go for alts during BTC's spike period because alts will always go down and you will only see max 10 coins out of 100 which may show some good moves (not considerable though). We will be over 10k very soon, hodl tight guys.

It's a good achievement but it's much more better if it was achieved by just a normal and usual way of investor's demand.

Since another fork is coming, we can't erase the fact that the reason of this price increase is also associated with those who want to have some shares of BCG after the fork. The action will now started after correction if ever there will be a dump after the fork.

Anyways this is just a speculation so let's see what will happen at the end of the month.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

It's a good achievement but it's much more better if it was achieved by just a normal and usual way of investor's demand.

Since another fork is coming, we can't erase the fact that the reason of this price increase is also associated with those who want to have some shares of BCG after the fork. The action will now started after correction if ever there will be a dump after the fork.

Anyways this is just a speculation so let's see what will happen at the end of the month.

For your statement, I would like to say that it's in no doubt a buyers' market ATM because they are buying hard to get BCG but I think that even if the price dumps during October's end, we won't be seeing it below 5k because till then, it will (possibly) have its target achieved of 6k-7.5k range which will give it too much strength to absorb the blow that is incoming. Not worried though because we will probably see 10k before 2017's end and I am having a strong gut feeling about that. These values will become historic once fork scenario is settled, either way up or down. Grin
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

UPDATE: We were so near to reach our next target at 6k to see if it tests the higher levels at 7k and 7500 but the target didn't accomplish as it looks like whales are satisfied with the current price that's being pulled between 5700 and 5850. The resistance at 5k is still strong and won't let the price get drowned below that level as the volume is very high and the momentum is making it to look like an extremely bullish trend that doesn't seem to be ending soon. I am not scared about the fork because whatever will happen, everything will be in favor of Bitcoins and let the positive side win.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

Latest stance on BTC: Hey guys, hope my targets helped you determine the best levels where you may have been able to decide where to sell your coins and buy back. What I feel now is that, this is looking currently to be a bull trap and 25th Oct will burst the value back down to 5k somehow (I know it already went near 5100). Still, I am bullish on this and the cross over above 6k and this year's chart both have confirmed that the next target of 10k is conservative and we shall be there before the end of 2018 because of the increased demand. We are heading back to 6k and I maybe wrong about my thinking that it might get down again, as BTC could continue its rally without any pause.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

since bitcoin is bullish as of now, it is safe to say that we must be cautious this time, since bitcoin gold is already hyped and most new investors today are just planning to get their hands on bitcoin gold knowing that it is free cash an then they will but a lot of bitcoin gold using the profit they have gain from the rally of of bitcoin, just like what had happened in august, after bitcoin cash, the value of bitcoin fell, since they did profit taking and there was a lot of FUD during that time, and this time for bitcoin gold, it is not an exception, since the trend seems to be repeating, however, the price of bitcoin will not go down below 4000 usd just like what had happened before, i think the price of bitcoin will go down around 5500 to 6000 usd before the november's fork and then will have a true correction, as of now, with the bull run of bitcoin, i do agree it is a bull trap, that's why we need to create a new strategy on how we can win with this situation. hopefully the price of bitcoin can breach around 7000 usd with this bull run,before bitcoin gold, though it is only a few days left, we can  never tell, since the volatility of bitcoin now became more and more active, and what we need is a lesser volatility for a correction, and from what i see, bitcoin's high volatility will continue until the end of the month.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

It is currently being traded as a swing-ing asset which could most likely be dropped before it starts making some real gains back but in a steady motion. I somehow agree to people saying that it could drop but not "badly" and the reason before its drop will be the sudden gains that it realized during last few months. It's in the interest of bitcoin if it goes steady instead of showing spikes. I also want 10k but not in one go, it should take some quality time before it gets there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: