Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC analysis for this month!  (Read 2271 times)
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:23:31 PM

since bitcoin is bullish as of now, it is safe to say that we must be cautious this time, since bitcoin gold is already hyped and most new investors today are just planning to get their hands on bitcoin gold knowing that it is free cash an then they will but a lot of bitcoin gold using the profit they have gain from the rally of of bitcoin, just like what had happened in august, after bitcoin cash, the value of bitcoin fell, since they did profit taking and there was a lot of FUD during that time, and this time for bitcoin gold, it is not an exception, since the trend seems to be repeating, however, the price of bitcoin will not go down below 4000 usd just like what had happened before, i think the price of bitcoin will go down around 5500 to 6000 usd before the november's fork and then will have a true correction, as of now, with the bull run of bitcoin, i do agree it is a bull trap, that's why we need to create a new strategy on how we can win with this situation. hopefully the price of bitcoin can breach around 7000 usd with this bull run,before bitcoin gold, though it is only a few days left, we can  never tell, since the volatility of bitcoin now became more and more active, and what we need is a lesser volatility for a correction, and from what i see, bitcoin's high volatility will continue until the end of the month.

I'm not sure about this, but the value of the bitcoin suddenly increased dramatically in just a few days, which made me feel very nervous, it was too abnormal, never going up so fast as this time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

since bitcoin is bullish as of now, it is safe to say that we must be cautious this time, since bitcoin gold is already hyped and most new investors today are just planning to get their hands on bitcoin gold knowing that it is free cash an then they will but a lot of bitcoin gold using the profit they have gain from the rally of of bitcoin, just like what had happened in august, after bitcoin cash, the value of bitcoin fell, since they did profit taking and there was a lot of FUD during that time, and this time for bitcoin gold, it is not an exception, since the trend seems to be repeating, however, the price of bitcoin will not go down below 4000 usd just like what had happened before, i think the price of bitcoin will go down around 5500 to 6000 usd before the november's fork and then will have a true correction, as of now, with the bull run of bitcoin, i do agree it is a bull trap, that's why we need to create a new strategy on how we can win with this situation. hopefully the price of bitcoin can breach around 7000 usd with this bull run,before bitcoin gold, though it is only a few days left, we can  never tell, since the volatility of bitcoin now became more and more active, and what we need is a lesser volatility for a correction, and from what i see, bitcoin's high volatility will continue until the end of the month.

I'm not sure about this, but the value of the bitcoin suddenly increased dramatically in just a few days, which made me feel very nervous, it was too abnormal, never going up so fast as this time.
I do have the doubts and i do have the feeling that there would really be a nasty price correction later on.Come to think off if theres an abnormal sudden price increase we do really expect on the possible opposite things to happen later on. For now seeing on the price of bitcoin on this fork event it somehow stabilize its price on theses ranges but yet i do believe that there would something to happen later on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

It is currently being traded as a swing-ing asset which could most likely be dropped before it starts making some real gains back but in a steady motion. I somehow agree to people saying that it could drop but not "badly" and the reason before its drop will be the sudden gains that it realized during last few months. It's in the interest of bitcoin if it goes steady instead of showing spikes. I also want 10k but not in one go, it should take some quality time before it gets there.
A little correction is expected here, but we cannot consider it as a panic selling. In fact people will like to get profit from their investment and they will try to sell their bitcoin at some profit. Therefore the price can get lower. But hope that very soon the price will again recover its price when investors will become interested to do investment in bitcoin again. I think we can expect that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 7000$. Because bitcoin has the potential to increase more.
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

I really don't think it will go back to 5000$ although it might bounce back to 5500$.... Bitcoin heading to 10000 from now to January
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:27:22 PM

I am sure that this rollback is a natural pause before the jump. For all reasons of logic bitcoin can not go up in price at least until October 25. Subsidence rates may be related to the whales play in the market but they can't keep bitcoin down. I'm sure the rest of the week we will see the price touch the mark of $ 6000.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:59:15 PM

I am sure that this rollback is a natural pause before the jump. For all reasons of logic bitcoin can not go up in price at least until October 25. Subsidence rates may be related to the whales play in the market but they can't keep bitcoin down. I'm sure the rest of the week we will see the price touch the mark of $ 6000.

Just the way we all thought, it was just a normal stop and nothing that came and went off. Still, cautious situation is there until we cross tomorrow's date after which we will see the real potential of Bitcoins. It turned down to be one of the safest investments for everyone till date. There's nothing wrong if we hold because the buy pressure is looking enormous and 6k mark is already crossed, now the next level where I see the new ATH will be, is 7500. Yet unconfirmed of the breakout that's yet to happen above the 6700 mark. Charts are showing positive signs of convergence as well as increased volumes so, be prepared for some new highs to be seen this year.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

UPDATE: Being very close to our projected value, i.e.; 7500, I would like to congratulate everyone of you once again for being a part of the world most expensive currency of all time. Hold on your breath because we are yet to accomplish our target, but I believe that if this gets broken before the end of November, 10k will become a 100% possibility in 2017 itself. Let's just wait for the hard fork and remember, don't sell currently as I have seen exchanges trying to manipulate the values so hard that the margins have gone way above 200 - 300 USD. It's not the correct time to get what we want, let all of this stabilize and margin be lowered.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

earlier this month was so good for bitcoin development. rising bitcoin prices today are proof that bitcoin prices are so good this month. well, I think that bitcoin price will rise again this month.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:18 AM

earlier this month was so good for bitcoin development. rising bitcoin prices today are proof that bitcoin prices are so good this month. well, I think that bitcoin price will rise again this month.

It's not rising because of the development alone as the fee structure still needs to be reassessed and they need to think about it once again that once Bitcoin rises to 10k levels, how will they manage to curb the fees that may go absurd for all of us. I am not in favor or S2X or any other altcoins but I think that the forks are the reason why Bitcoin is gaining too much attention in the media as well as celebrities and some big names joining Bitcoins and even a few countries talking and a few already legalizing the existence of Bitcoins. I saw a news recently where they said that Amazon has bought 3 cryptocurrency domains, so I think that there's much more to come.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

UPDATE: We have finally accomplished our target of 7500 USD per BTC which is an incredible achievement for all of us.
This confirms that we will be heading towards 10k in 2017 itself and it will be very smooth this time as the levels above this look much easier due to the current market cap that's increasing day by day and BTC is looking to prove its majority above alts. May all those weak hands RIP who never believed this will be here (said for some special people I personally know).
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

UPDATE: We have finally accomplished our target of 7500 USD per BTC which is an incredible achievement for all of us.
This confirms that we will be heading towards 10k in 2017 itself and it will be very smooth this time as the levels above this look much easier due to the current market cap that's increasing day by day and BTC is looking to prove its majority above alts. May all those weak hands RIP who never believed this will be here (said for some special people I personally know).

True, many people doubted bitcoin and never believed that it will be this big. The chart is still going upward and it is looking good for all of us especially the holders because this will prove how important it is to be patient and to be smart in earning bitcoin. Regret will be regret and I know many people will feel this because many have gone panic selling during the hard fork.

2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

True, many people doubted bitcoin and never believed that it will be this big. The chart is still going upward and it is looking good for all of us especially the holders because this will prove how important it is to be patient and to be smart in earning bitcoin. Regret will be regret and I know many people will feel this because many have gone panic selling during the hard fork.

It's still a mystery how everything will go at first place after the fork as there doesn't seem to be a replay protection attached to S2X hard fork and many confusions as well as misconceptions are already there in the markets that are misleading everyone about the fact on Bitcoins and B2X. I see the price dropping a bit near 6000 - 6500 range after the fork for the majority to show which Bitcoin will they support and if the current coin remains the choice of majority, then we will be above 10k this year itself which is now my main target. This is the place which I have been waiting for.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

UPDATE: Sorry for the long delay as I was busy with some issues. The value went down to 5750 and was shot back to very 7900 and is currently 8k. We have our next target at 8500 which holds as a resistance for now based on price action, and I believe that it will break that very soon as we are extremely near to that target and once broken, 11k won't be too far. The base for this increase is the surge in investors who are getting added to the list and pushing the prices higher as they have something huge in mind. Stay calm, hold tight and let the Btc rock.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

UPDATE: As you saw, the value went above 8400 but due to some disappointing facts that tether got attacked and hacked, the value plunged back below 7900 as it slipped down >$500 making it to lose up to 6% at a stretch, but the recovery from that level is amazing. We are in the middle of a storm where some stops will possibly be touched over 8500 level and if it continues the breakdown over altcoins, there are two values which are looking really easy to be broken, and they are 9950 and 11600 respectively.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:22:10 AM

UPDATE: As you saw, the value went above 8400 but due to some disappointing facts that tether got attacked and hacked, the value plunged back below 7900 as it slipped down >$500 making it to lose up to 6% at a stretch, but the recovery from that level is amazing. We are in the middle of a storm where some stops will possibly be touched over 8500 level and if it continues the breakdown over altcoins, there are two values which are looking really easy to be broken, and they are 9950 and 11600 respectively.

I think that people panicked way too much over the Tether hack.

And right now we're seeing the recovery as quick as the dump itself had occured which is encouraging to see. Again it seems to show that bitcoin's price is pretty much bulletproof and even a $30 million hack did not matter and can't stop BTC from rising. This compared to the Bitfinex hack last year is just so different.

I think that your values(9950 and 11600) are spot on. 9950 being that one last push until $10000, and then the go ahead signal at $11600. Both are crucial.

2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

I think that people panicked way too much over the Tether hack.

And right now we're seeing the recovery as quick as the dump itself had occured which is encouraging to see. Again it seems to show that bitcoin's price is pretty much bulletproof and even a $30 million hack did not matter and can't stop BTC from rising. This compared to the Bitfinex hack last year is just so different.

I think that your values(9950 and 11600) are spot on. 9950 being that one last push until $10000, and then the go ahead signal at $11600. Both are crucial.

It was actually for the good of Bitcoins that it stabilized and went down, gave alts a chance to rise back and people made good money in terms of both Bitcoins and fiat as when they made better % over their investment in altcoins, they might have waited by not selling their BTC till now. As market-makers are now creating new records, we are probably heading towards a slight downfall near 14500 after which the rally looks to be continuing and going all-the-way bullish till 18600 and 22560 levels. Let's wait and watch what futures have got in the game as chances are - if the investors over the world decide to hold and not to short, I think those levels will be reached this year itself (maybe Christmas eve).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: