Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 08:26:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Bitcoin will hit 10000 dollars or more ?  (Read 5095 times)
fiko33

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

If yes tell us how ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kijaki

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

I hope so, like most people here. It will be able, if everyone knows about bitcoin and if everyone knows how to access it. First step is more and more realized, because we can read more about in in the mainstream media. Second step will be a bigger problem, I think.
josephpogi

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

If yes tell us how ?
That is one of my wish Smiley but yes i think after 5years ? I think the value of bitcoin become $10000 hopefully , so for now we need to workhard everyday by earning btc joining in campaign and others like gambling trading . Smiley

kucritt

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:01:37 PM

in short time i think it wouldn't happen, because right now bitcoin in Critical status, because there are many issues about bitcoin that make bitcoinr ate is not stable. and for $10k for bitcoin i think some day bitcoin will hit that rate, we are all here expecting that will happen  Cheesy Cheesy

natsu_koo

Activity: 66

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

We cant tell it for sure but maybe in the future bitcoin will cost that much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
random8888

Activity: 83

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

it is not a matter of IF but a WHEN.

Vatimins

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

If yes tell us how ?

It is possible, because of the demand, curiosity and drive to earn by lots of people. Because whether we like it or not, most of the people in the world of crypto currencies are in for the money and profit. But when is just something we can speculate about. And my speculation is that anywhere within two to three years later. And the hard fork coming would be a huge stepping stone for its price to rise higher.

jakagintiri

Activity: 84

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

Yeah, hope this happens buddy
Like most people , they expect bitcoin to touch the $10k price even expect more from this! For now i do not think this will happen but i do not know what will happen in the future.

emuLOAD

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

Possible? yeah, sure. 10,000 is not a particularly "special" price point. Even at that price total potential cap would be well within the "lightweights" of the financial world. This said, it's also possible that it will be worth nothing some day. Predicting the future is impossible.

If enough interest in the technology and its potential for profit pushes further adoption, then growth is all but inevitable. The rate of growth, however, can vary immensly.
hridoyb

Activity: 238

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

If yes tell us how ?
Now i am not sure about this if bitcoin risen 5000$ before the end of year .Bitcoin Will be hit 10000$ before 2019. So wait to pumping bitcoin and hit only 4000$+ this month.Bitcoin coin was huge dump recent week so i think need some to rise bitcon

happyme1818

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

If yes tell us how ?
It will surely surpass $10,000 price because of scarcity and the demand today. If you just look at the chart, it is not hard to reach $10,000 price target. Price of bitcoin only decline because of fake information just like what JP MORGAN CEO did.
peterthegreat

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

I think that Bitcoin will absolutely hit 10000 dollars and more. In 5 years I think it'll be 25,000 and in 30 I'm talking trillions of dollars as that is how much debt is out there right now.
farhansadik

Unlimited Twitter Post Like & Re-tweets PM to Me.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

there is high possibility to hit 10k dollars or more.
though the present condition of bitcoin is not so good but Just a few days ago everyone's idea about Bitcoin was different,
In past Bitcoin had tackled the biggest problems like china issues so, time is the main factor, be patient and see what's happen.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
manadger

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:52:05 PM

I think that before the end of 2018, it will already be 10,000
pekingcoepo

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

there is high possibility to hit 10k dollars or more.
though the present condition of bitcoin is not so good but Just a few days ago everyone's idea about Bitcoin was different,
In past Bitcoin had tackled the biggest problems like china issues so, time is the main factor, be patient and see what's happen.

It's true that Bitcoin can reach $ 10,000, but we do not know when it will happen, seeing a significant price drop after an issue in China. But I read the article that the Chinese issue is just a wholesale manipulation in china, so maybe the $ 10,000 price tends to materialize quickly.

razzbee

Activity: 98

God has blessed all equally,Just learn & work hard

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

It can , but only possible when the adoption rate is high making the demand rise, also demand will rise when all these bad news about btc ceases
kiemponxs

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

If yes tell us how ?

my wish took place. but I dont know, I can only wait.
but the possibility is always there, if we see the development that is now developing. of the many positive rumors that occur, I just hope bitcoin is more valuable.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
jodoidao

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

Yes. it will be 10,000$+++.
Not a matter of if but when.
damnek

Activity: 636

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:06:18 PM

No, I dont think so anymore.
soham

Activity: 252

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

If yes tell us how ?

I see no reason for bitcoin not to hit $10k in future. It has a lot of potential left and people are becoming interested about it every single day. I know we are under serious attack from the organized financial sector but we can definitely overcome it with our trust on bitcoin. Many people like me, have started with bitcoin long back when the price was quite low. So we are already sitting on a huge profit. We should not be discouraged.

The market cap will increase soon so as the bitcoin price. We only need patience and the power to ignore the attacks from organized financial sectors. Think positive and continue investing in it. No other power can take us down.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄