Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 06:54:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Bitcoin will hit 10000 dollars or more ?  (Read 4977 times)
Zicadis

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:29:34 AM

Well 10000 dollars is just in our sight,  and I have no doubt that it could actually double around next year has more people want to get a share of this scarce digital asset.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:58:30 AM

I think that in the next year bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 if users actively support its development with their transactions and advertising for beginners.
Right in the next year there are more chances of Bitcoin that it's price goes to 10,000 $ because the supporting of Bitcoin are continuesly to increasing day by day and i noted now that many poeples are awaring about the world of bitcoin as compare to one year ago, so the awareness of more people about the Bitcoin will cause it's price high to more and more.

aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

If yes tell us how ?
It will surely surpass $10,000 price because of scarcity and the demand today. If you just look at the chart, it is not hard to reach $10,000 price target. Price of bitcoin only decline because of fake information just like what JP MORGAN CEO did.

If you have Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan bad mouthing Bitcoin, you have others like the Goldman Sachs chief looking at it favourably. Similarly if you have China shutting down bitcoin exchanges, you have Japan recognizing it as legal tender. So these things tend to balance out.

BUK2016

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:52:18 AM

In economics scarcity create value , and since the demand for Bitcoin kept on increasing day after day and the supply is not that much as compared to the demand, surely its value will reach $10,000 in no distance time from now.

bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:55:42 AM

Yes, I predict that BTC will reach that 10K by April 2018.
XCANA

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

Yes Bitcoin will reach $7000 very soon as a result of the demand factor. Just as is stated in economics theory that scarcity create value for goods and services, so also the same theory will affect Bitcoin value to the turn of  $7,000 in the nearest future.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:52:06 AM

If yes tell us how ?
I do not think we need a very detailed explanation why that is going to happen, you just need to look at the current price to understand that we are going to reach that price eventually, this is even more true because you did not put a limit to how soon bitcoin needs to achieve this price, if someone said that bitcoin is going to achieve that price before the end of the year I will have my doubts, but since the time frame is indefinite then bitcoin will have no problem reaching that price.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
slyfox

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

yes I believe it can happen.
in the bitcoin world, nothing is impossible. no one even suspects that bitcoins that were not priced at the moment have the highest prices available on the internet. so, it does not rule out if bitcoin prices will rise to $ 10000 or even more.
It was just a few months ago when people were asking themselves if bitcoin could hit 1200 and now it seems those days are so far away, and now we are wondering if bitcoin is going to reach 10000 and I think the answer to that is very easy, Yes, bitcoin is going to reach that amount of money.
coin_1122

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:43:50 AM

in the bitcoin world, nothing is impossible. no one even suspects that bitcoins that were not priced at the moment have the highest prices available on the internet. so, it does not rule out if bitcoin prices will rise to $ 10000 or even more.
It was just a few months ago when people were asking themselves if bitcoin could hit 1200 and now it seems those days are so far away, and now we are wondering if bitcoin is going to reach 10000 and I think the answer to that is very easy, Yes, bitcoin is going to reach that amount of money.

When compared to previous now the chances of Bitcoin will increase to 10000$ surely. I think from different parts many big companies are showing interest towards the Bitcoin price. So there is possiblity of Bitcoin price increases.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 490

Zigger.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:29:54 AM

When compared to previous now the chances of Bitcoin will increase to 10000$ surely. I think from different parts many big companies are showing interest towards the Bitcoin price. So there is possiblity of Bitcoin price increases.
It has got increased possibility of reaching $10k and even more. With the small number of countries participation into bitcoin the value has peaked high gaining more popularity and growth. Now, surely the growth of bitcoin will reach high as it has reached a much bigger value in a period lesser than 10 years.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
corroze

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:17:44 AM

By looking at the progress of bitcoin it is certainly not an exaggeration to predict next year that the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000, which is certainly because many parties are involved in it to participate in bitcoin, so as to cause a high level of demand for bitcoin and the bitcoin price continues experienced a significant increase.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Ingoats

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:08:23 AM

If yes tell us how ?
I really believe that it will be able to reach that amount of value b3fore this year end. How? knowing that its market value is now continuously increasing will simply prove it by the end of this year. It already have a market value of 7400$ and if the segwit2x this month will be successful, it will again make the value of Bitcoin to be more expensive bedore this year end just like what happened last segwit2x in August.

Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

If yes tell us how ?
I do think so and that would be caused by the succession of the incoming hardfork this month. It is expected that the market value of Bitcoin at this moment which is 7400$ will be more expensive after the hardfork if it will be as successful as the recent one for the same result to happen.

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:56:56 AM

I'm optimistic that bitcoin prices will soon reach $ 10,000 and will happen soonest later this year, we can see that segwit2x issues have no effect as most users fear. With this fact, then we must dare to take the decision to invest bitcoin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Bustart

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

If yes tell us how ?
I do not think we need a very detailed explanation why that is going to happen, you just need to look at the current price to understand that we are going to reach that price eventually, this is even more true because you did not put a limit to how soon bitcoin needs to achieve this price, if someone said that bitcoin is going to achieve that price before the end of the year I will have my doubts, but since the time frame is indefinite then bitcoin will have no problem reaching that price.

No matter how high is a demand for a certain market asset, the supply is arguably a decisive factor. The amount of bitcoin left for mining is growing lesser by the day. These mean that with less amount left, the price of bitcoin is surely going to rise. A the number of BTC left to mine grows smaller the price of the cryptocurrency will rise, there is no doubt about that.

equator

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

Bitcoin will hit not only 10k dollars but it can go more then that , but bitcoin hitting 10k usd in this year chances are 60% yes and 40% no because due to segwit2x hard fork and if their is no bad news and this hard fork is success then surely we can see 10k price in this year if not we have to wait for some more time.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
ArIMy11

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

If yes tell us how ?

As of the price increase of bitcion from its drop in the last month, it is so fast to surpass 6000$ . I really do not know how will it rise (literally) so I cannot explain to every things you need or want to know but by observing bitcoin I think / I guess/ I predict that bitcoin will not only reach 10,000$ but it will be more than that if not this year, for sure in early 2018 it will be reach. No any big bad and alarming news regarding banning or whatever that is against bitcoin. Of course we are not waiting for that to happen. There are so many positive thing happening. Then the demand is high so the price is high

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
leonair

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

I'm optimistic that bitcoin prices will soon reach $ 10,000 and will happen soonest later this year, we can see that segwit2x issues have no effect as most users fear. With this fact, then we must dare to take the decision to invest bitcoin.

It will happen of course but I think not this year base on my own opinion and Segwit2x has the reason of this currenct price surge in Bitcoin's price because many investors believe that they if they get a Bitcoins before the said Hard Fork then they will be getting an equivalent numbers of Bitcoin2x so Segwit2x has an effect right now. Expect for some major correction with Bitcoin price after the Hard Fork is done as there is no going straight to the moon because it needs a process and a good timing.
whyrqa

Activity: 84

Glory to Ukraine! Forever Glory!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

It will happen of course but I think not this year base on my own opinion and Segwit2x has the reason of this currenct price surge in Bitcoin's price because many investors believe that they if they get a Bitcoins before the said Hard Fork then they will be getting an equivalent numbers of Bitcoin2x so Segwit2x has an effect right now. Expect for some major correction with Bitcoin price after the Hard Fork is done as there is no going straight to the moon because it needs a process and a good timing.
The other users of Bitcoin will follow this example. Who does not want to have Bitcoin in the same amount after a hard fork? I think that everyone will agree with this opinion. Therefore, we wait and get what we must.

mega

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:45 PM

Yes its possible,Here if we take a moment to understand the law of demand that once demand increases the prices go high and how demand increase? when users or consumers going increase and its true that its a social media era people are going to aware about bitcoin also talk about bitcoin and definitely they will buy to invest so definitely demand will increase in result price will increase.

center]

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████