Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprnova Sigt pool taking mega hashes off me  (Read 410 times)
vanhalendlrband (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:02:45 PM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to report I should be mining minimum 99MH/s with what I got but most of the time pushing 40-50 on Suprnova, tried e-mailing no response yet.

I don't get why its off nearly 50% most of the time.

I also got this not just at Supernova but the MN pool as well. Both are doing the same thing reporting half my hashrate which is ridiculous because each rig has 2 cards so basically only one card of each rig hashrate is showing up lol.

Thinkin I wouldn't notice but those guys each owe me double the SIGT coin. Should be mining 170 a day and nowhere near that with these scam sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanhalendlrband (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Lol down to 35MH/s while my machine is reporting 99MH/s 99% efficiency. My god what is up with Suprnova's hashrate stealing its painfully obvious
Xeonus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:36 PM

How reported hashrates on your miner are calculated and what the stratum server from suprnova gets are 2 totally different things! Just because your miner tells you you got 99 MH/s doesn't mean that you submit correct shares that are worth 99 MH/s (among other tings). The server actually estimates your hashrate based on submitted shares. It has no idea how much hashing power you have but calculates it based on your shares. Therefore, ususally the reported hashrate is not correct.
In other words from the Alpereum website:
Calculated Hashrate takes the amount of valid shares your miner has submitted over a period of time and uses a formula to convert this into a readable hashrate. This number can fluctuate, sometimes being lower or higher than your actual miner's output hashrate in the console.

So in the end if you would average out your hashrate over a long sliding window (let's say 4h) you would probably have much better agreement between your miner's and the server sided hashrate.

Furhtermore, difficulty fluctuates greatly. Whattomine and other sites only provide you with an estimate which is usually far from the real-time rewards you might get.

Before you accuse a pool, inform yourself about the technology behind it instead of just questioning 2 numbers on your screen Wink

Hope that helps.
coinfoundry

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

How reported hashrates on your miner are calculated and what the stratum server from suprnova gets are 2 totally different things! Just because your miner tells you you got 99 MH/s doesn't mean that you submit correct shares that are worth 99 MH/s (among other tings). The server actually estimates your hashrate based on submitted shares. It has no idea how much hashing power you have but calculates it based on your shares. Therefore, ususally the reported hashrate is not correct.
Calculated Hashrate takes the amount of valid shares your miner has submitted over a period of time and uses a formula to convert this into a readable hashrate. This number can fluctuate, sometimes being lower or higher than your actual miner's output hashrate in the console.

So in the end if you would average out your hashrate over a long sliding window (let's say 4h) you would probably have much better agreement between your miner's and the server sided hashrate.

Furhtermore, difficulty fluctuates greatly. Whattomine and other sites only provide you with an estimate which is usually far from the real-time rewards you might get.

Before you accuse a pool, inform yourself about the technology behind it instead of just questioning 2 numbers on your screen Wink

Hope that helps.

Everyone considering to accuse pools to cheat should read this before. Sure there are bad pools out there but you should always double check your findings.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
vanhalendlrband (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:39:46 PM

Hope that helps.

Everyone considering to accuse pools to cheat should read this before. Sure there are bad pools out there but you should always double check your findings.

Oh trust me i'm a Software Engineer I understand fully. I've been watching these hashrates on 3 different pools for 24 hours each pool.

Every other pool even other pools on Suprnova the Hashrate fluctuates greatly above what my computer reports and then below and goes up and down.

Not with Signatum though. On all of the pools I get less than 50% of my hashrate that my computer reports after 24 hours on each pool (that's 6x as long as the 4 hours you are talking about)

For days my computers report 18MH/s per RX 480 yet on the server side of all these polls my rigs NEVER hit 36 MH/s for the 2 rigs that have 2 RX 480s in it

Same goes for my GTX 1060, reporting 13MH/s each and i'm only getting 13MH/s even tho there's 2 cards reporting 13MH/s.

I will fully accuse because the facts make no sense.

I go on ZCL Suprnova and anywhere else and it goes above what I have even fluctuating, but with Signatum only 50% to 75%? I've never seen such fluctuations so far below the Miner softwares and it NEVER hits 99MH/s at all. Its crazy because that's what my rigs report.

I have 6 cards 4 480's, 2 1060s, never had issues on any pool before trying to mine Signatum. As if people know you can't mine it in just a few days from now and are trying to take a 50% cut off people is what it seems like to me.

I mean anybody else with 480s and 1060s can tell you the same hashrates for Signatum yet after a day on 3 separate pools they all report less than 50%.

Oh hey now i'm getting 29MH/s somehow and it does it quite often on all 3 pools yet I have 6 graphics cards that push 13MH/s on 2 1060s, and 18MH/s on 4 480's.

It makes absolutely no sense at all.
vanhalendlrband (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:47:36 PM

From what I see the auto adjusting difficulty on these pools are whats screwin me over the difficulties go too high to the point my miner can't even report one lousy share which is ridiculous that means if they find a block I get nothing, hmm and all Signatum pools with only a few days to go are doin it
vanhalendlrband (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:46:54 PM

Wow now i'm down to 8MH/s despite having 6 cards that run 13-18MH/s LOL this is insane this is after mining for 15 hours on this pool. This one in particular is now the chainworks pool.

I don't get it if they're not stealing why am I getting nowhere near after nearly 24 hours 3 different pools the reported hashrate of my machines.
vanhalendlrband (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:15:28 PM

More evidence i'm right,

I mine other coins just to test how much different they are than whattomine figures. Almost identical, EXCEPT Signatum pools lol. 50% off for the 24 hour average, shouldn't be possible.

I'm only getting like 70 coins a day on all these pools and I should be up over 200 for sure going by how accurate it is with several other coins and algos.

Zclassic says i'll get 3-4 a day, and guess what I get? 3-4 ZCL a day so why do I get half of what I should get on Signatum only.

Something is up for sure.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

More evidence i'm right,

I mine other coins just to test how much different they are than whattomine figures. Almost identical, EXCEPT Signatum pools lol. 50% off for the 24 hour average, shouldn't be possible.

I'm only getting like 70 coins a day on all these pools and I should be up over 200 for sure going by how accurate it is with several other coins and algos.

Zclassic says i'll get 3-4 a day, and guess what I get? 3-4 ZCL a day so why do I get half of what I should get on Signatum only.

Something is up for sure.

So who says whattomine is always right ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
sarajbosna2012

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

suprnova is shit pool...cheating skimming hash off of all..fuck suprnova..bad code also shit code. i hope the owner spends what he stole from us on doctors
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: