Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-17 L3+ miners, all for 0.095 Btc  (Read 181 times)
Brokerstar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

For anyone who missed out on the L3's+ miner sale earlier, have a read of this. 

1-17 Antminer L3+'s Account, all for 0.095 BTC

That's up to 17 Antminer L3+ miners, the whole lot for 0.095 of a Bitcoin, not each miner, but 0.095 BTC for the whole lot (obviously you need to pay Bitmain for the machines on top of that finders fee).

I will send you all the details for the account, which you then take over to finish the purchase of the miners.

I have an account with several orders for Antminer L3+'s reserved with 7 days to make a cash bank transfer. All orders are currently valid and unpaid, due to be delivered to the UK in November.

I'm selling this account for considerably less than most do because I'm not trying to make huge profits for not a lot of work, but instead I have a very small fee for taking the time to get this basket set up, advertised and the time it'll take to sort the sale out and swap over the details/ help with any issues you may have.

I'm also offering this account for far less than most because I'd also like to build my reputation for helping others get hold of mining equipment when they may have missed out in the rush, and would love public feedback on the transaction experience.

For 0.095 Bitcoin you can own an account where you can choose to keep 1, 6, 10, 16 or all 17 Antminer L3+'s. If you then choose to sell the account on for more, that's obviously your prerogative, or you can secure lots of miners for what is a very small finders fee, again it's the best option available for anyone who's missed out on this November batch.

Nicehash seems to be the best option for the L3's+ as far as mining pool options go, and currently produce over £500 a month per miner, as reported today on their mining calculator page here: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/bitmain-antminer-l3?e=0.2&currency=GBP

Please fire any questions away, and I'll be more than happy to help. This is first come, first serve and at 0.095 BTC I don't expect the account will be available for very long at all.

Best wishes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: