Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terk reputation thread  (Read 810 times)
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:56:36 PM

Please leave some feedback here if you traded or made some other business with me. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultraimports

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:01:56 AM

Traded w/ Terk XRP for BTC and had no problems. I did not use escrow. Trusted trader in my eyes.
Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 12:34:39 AM

Traded w/ Terk XRP for BTC and had no problems. I did not use escrow. Trusted trader in my eyes.

Perfect, I concur. 
         These are the words that I would also like to use, well said 'ultraimports'.
Terk is a "GREAT" trader and a very nice person, who is firm and more than fair.
-Branzig
Twitter: @BranzigGracerX

Pajamaw

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:28:02 AM

Traded with Terk and despite him being offline replied instantly and sent btc for the transaction quick and painlessly!

No escrow needed Terk's trustworthy!
zeryl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:09:45 PM

Quick and easy transaction for XRP -> BTC.  Thanks again!
Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 02:19:45 AM

Greating Bitcoiner's friends, and soon to be PHX'ers!!!       

I am posting here again about Terk, and that I Branzig (Brandyn Lee Garcia: Las, Vegas, NV. USA) can confirm Terk is absolutely trustworthy and no needs to worry about getting ripped off. No worries, and just remember, NO HURRIES.  * I know Terk has was many more trades with satisfied customers than props posted in here.

Example of my first trade*, went down in 4 parts, I went first, averaging around 7 minute delay from my first send to receiving my first BTC a few minutes longer if you are watching the block chain ( MY Bitcoinwallet.in I recently opened is online like Ripple, and it showed the deposit pending around 3+ minutes before showing up on the block chain) , So after I 'sent' my last transaction, I fired one up and was kicking back , 7 minutes, 10 minutes past, no last 1BTC yet, hmmm.. *thinking, I wonder... No there's no way... that would suck if the last payment would not be sent , and that was someone's scam, but, I am not negative and I always need to check myself, always before ever saying any crazy (Stoopid) thoughts. WOULDN"T YOU KNOW, I FIRED UP MY JOINT before pressing !!!SEND!!! OMG... I clicked , now we are about 25 minutes off and I checked my Bitcoin Wallet and I had received my fourth deposit from who I was concerned with and there was no way he had received my 4th/final payment, I sent him a message, and he knew that there must have been a problem, so he sent it anyways, because he knew I was honest as he was, and laughed about my stupid story. Moral of this account is Terk is 100+% honest in my professional opinion. *This trade was with Anonymous***

I have to also share with everyone that since I became a member, I have never not received back whatever I was told my any Bitcoin Forum member I decided to trust. Remember, that is my experience, not a lot, and only with the people I were pretty sure were honest. You have to use your best judgement, and research, give them time, things happen, work with who you are comfortable with. General Principle: NEVER WORK WITH @$$HOLES, if anyone is ever rude or short with you, end it, if you are in process of a deal, always finish it, if you can, on small stuff, if getting burnt, stop immediately, and report it to the moderator.

IF YOU EVER GET RIPPED OFF, IT IS TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE, AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO OTHERS TO SCREAM IT OFF THE ROOFTOPS, TELL EVERYONE, POST IT EVERYWHERE, BUILD A WEBPAGE DEDICATED TO THE PERP, START A BLOG, Public Asses channels may have cheap television time lots for a tv topic on who ripped you off, you can have guests who were ripped off too, plus lots of other ideas, PBS may offer PSA space to post warnings for you and your specific problem, better to find out the general area where the person is/operates (Try not to get specific information on any person, because you want to get your money back, if not, shut operation down and teach the lesson that screwing with you will cost far more than any money they got from you by ruining their scam and exposing them and their reputation, if not all that, at least help others not get ripped off.  But, you want this done publicly, especially in forums and places they can see it right away. You do not want to find out personal information, where they are, or anything else, because you do not want to appear that you are a stalker. *** If you have to resort to this public tactic, you will find that most is this is hyperbole, because I have never had to go much past step 1 before, amazingly, getting what I was promised. I have gone the distance many times & have destroyed peoples scams on general principle, and because the world can always use one less @$$hole!

How much was I getting paid again for this? NOT really! Terk has not asked me for extra props, nor is he responsible for my long rants and over the top way I approach life and communicate. And remember, I love people, all people, I joke a lot, so much so, that I have to mention that I am not joking, when I'm not, so remember, "life is a garden, dig it!"

Terk is an GREAT trader, and Getting ripped off retribution tactics are serious and encouraged.

Peace and carrots my Bitcoin colleagues,
Smoke 'em, you know you got 'em!
Work hard and make lots of money/BTC

Take care,
-Branzig.

Twitter: @BranzigGracerX
FB: http://www.facebook.com/branzig.garcia

Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:37:40 AM

Wow, not sure if I understand it completely but I guess thanks for positive feedback Smiley

I think you're mixing transactions with several people here. You didn't have any problems sending to me - you sent me XRP four minutes after I sent you my ripple address and I sent you BTC six minutes after I got your XRP (and it was confirmed in blockchain two minutes later). Anyway, thanks for positive and colorful feedback Branzig Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: