Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn at arbitrage  (Read 2042 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Arbitrage trading could be very profitable but also very risky and I mean that these days atbitrage trading is much harder to performe than before because diffrences in price on exchanger are not that big and you have to put a lot of time and effort but the result might not be that good as you expect.
True, you need to be very fast in order to capitalize from the price differences besides if you do not know about the circumstances of the differences then you may lose money, remember when the price of bitcoin went up a lot in some exchanges and that was because withdrawal of fiat were suspended, if you do arbitrage blindly you may end up in such a position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

To make successful deals on arbitrage, you have to be fast. I haven't tried it but from what I know it is profitable.
bohr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

Two main problems I see are
1) time taken to transfer from one exchange to the other. Prices are continually fluctuating.
2) cost of transfer. With small amount minimum charge will use any profit.
The first point is not a real problem, you are not understanding arbitrage at all, you are not waiting for an opportunity to appear and then send money to the exchange, you need to have money already on the exchange so the only thing you need to do is to make the trade, arbitrage will be impossible otherwise, this is why arbitrage is only for those that have a huge capital since the earnings tend to be in the range of 1% or 2% of the amount you traded.
bityinvestor

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

Arbitrage is very difficult these days.. It is much better for people from China and Korea they have acces to all exchanges and can
take advantage of price differences.. other than that it is not profitable in general..
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

Hello, guys!
I am in the crypto industry relatively recently, it is interesting to know / understand how trading of crypto-currencies / tokens on different exchanges operates.

Wich problems and disadvantages do you encounter when trading with crypto currency?
What currency pairs do you use (more convenient and practical in terms of output / input to exchange)?
How much can you earn on arbitrage?

I will be grateful for the answers.
how much money allocated to arbitrage is the determinant of profit to be earned.
the odds for arbitrage are now very small but last week I got 0.6 BTC from arbitrage centratech results in cryptopia to binance.
bitqistchris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

For arbitrage it is essential to have funds on multiple exchanges due to the transaction times between exchanges. Before your funds arrive at the desired exchange, the arbitrage opportunity is likely to be gone. In addition, as I don't think that a human can act fast enough to earn money on arbitrage nowadays, I think a bot is needed.
bohr

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

Arbitrage is very difficult these days.. It is much better for people from China and Korea they have acces to all exchanges and can
take advantage of price differences.. other than that it is not profitable in general..
Arbitrage is very difficult that is correct, but I have never understood while people do not join together and form a group of arbitrage investors, that way you do not need to have all the money, you do not need to have access to all the exchanges and if those people come from different places of the world then you will get access to exchanges that you would not have access otherwise.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

Arbitrage in cryptocurrency is not fun and there are many set backs. Even if you are fast enough, you will have to  consider blockchain speed of the coin. Then what are the chances that the price won't drop when your coin arrive. If you can tackle all these obstacles then go ahead but if not stick to the normal buy low sell high style of trading. You will be alright.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

the main thing you need is:

-Access to a foreign exchange

As the most common abrigrage opportunities (price differences) are present in different continents (countries), you'll need access to a second exchange (depending where you're trading from) to Japan, China, Europe, and the US. If you have access to these countries/continents you have great ways to make a handsome profit out of arbitrage. That's difficult of course, because all these countries have their own regulation and it's not as straight forward to simply open an account in one of them, you usually have to be a resident and it's unlikely that you have a nationality in all these three countries, but in theory it could be possible if you get along with a trader from one of these countries (chat, live support/email etc.)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

Arbitrage in cryptocurrency is not fun and there are many set backs. Even if you are fast enough, you will have to  consider blockchain speed of the coin. Then what are the chances that the price won't drop when your coin arrive. If you can tackle all these obstacles then go ahead but if not stick to the normal buy low sell high style of trading. You will be alright.
The bitcoin is main source of income for a lot of the people the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more.  It is now easy to buy and the most difficult to avoid the bitcoin as compare to the other curries so hold the bitcoin and be the part of the long term investment in the arbitrage so be the part huge income for the bitcoin resource.
bohr

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:09 PM

For arbitrage it is essential to have funds on multiple exchanges due to the transaction times between exchanges. Before your funds arrive at the desired exchange, the arbitrage opportunity is likely to be gone. In addition, as I don't think that a human can act fast enough to earn money on arbitrage nowadays, I think a bot is needed.
And the problem with bots is that it needs to be perfectly programed because if it is not then you are going to lose a fortune so you will need to trust a piece of software with a great part of your capital and that is always a scary thing in my opinion especially if we take into account that websites change all the time so if something changed in the website where your bot is operating and that breaks the bot then you are in trouble.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:39:50 PM

Yes we must provide a fee large enough to be able to make fast delivery of bitcoin. That is one of the risks of arbitrage. But now I think arbitrage is not an appropriate choice because bitcoin prices in some exchanges have almost the same price. So if done in my opinion it will spend time and also can give a loss. Imagine how much fee we should pay in each arbitrage . That is why nowadays there are many people who are totally stopped to do arbitrage.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

Hello, guys!
I am in the crypto industry relatively recently, it is interesting to know / understand how trading of crypto-currencies / tokens on different exchanges operates.

Wich problems and disadvantages do you encounter when trading with crypto currency?
What currency pairs do you use (more convenient and practical in terms of output / input to exchange)?

The biggest problem and problem the biggest advantage is that market is unregulated and subject to pumps and dumps and manipulation. Its a problem but its what gives the opportunity at big earnings.
To go go in and out of an exchange consider coins that are widely available, fast and cheap to transact. LTC  would be an option for me. Can enter from fiat on coinbase and is very speedy to go from exchange to exchange.
Arbitrage is difficult and you can easily get lost at low transaction speeds and fees.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

I do trade bitcoin and the following altcoins often: lisk, bitconnect, Maota, and litecoin. These coins fluctuate often in poloniex and livecoin.net and you can take some advantages several times in a day if you know how to point cryptocurrencies trading opportunities. Arbitrage opportunities also exist between poloniex and most of the new exchangers platforms on most of the new listed coins.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:13:15 AM

Hello, guys!

you have to have an account at every stock exchange site to make an arbitrage, it would be better if these accounts are confirmed, there must be some money-coin in each account. you have to move quickly when it is possible to arbitrage.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

You need to have money in several exchange in order to make anything substantial from this.

bohr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

the main thing you need is:

-Access to a foreign exchange

As the most common abrigrage opportunities (price differences) are present in different continents (countries), you'll need access to a second exchange (depending where you're trading from) to Japan, China, Europe, and the US. If you have access to these countries/continents you have great ways to make a handsome profit out of arbitrage. That's difficult of course, because all these countries have their own regulation and it's not as straight forward to simply open an account in one of them, you usually have to be a resident and it's unlikely that you have a nationality in all these three countries, but in theory it could be possible if you get along with a trader from one of these countries (chat, live support/email etc.)
But that solution is risky since all the money is going to be in one side of the equation so you will need to trust your partner with all your money and your partner is going to need to do the same and when it comes to our bitcoin I think it is a mistake to trust in anyone because once those coins are out of your wallet you do not have any control over it.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:49:28 PM

Hello, guys!

you have to have an account at every stock exchange site to make an arbitrage, it would be better if these accounts are confirmed, there must be some money-coin in each account. you have to move quickly when it is possible to arbitrage.

Arbitrage is not for everyone guys. It requires a huge amount of capital. It's not for standard people like us. You need to have a legit account in several exchanges and you need to make them in the highes class so that you don't face withdraw problems and your limit would be high.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:26:27 AM

Hello, guys!

Arbitrage is not for everyone guys. It requires a huge amount of capital. It's not for standard people like us. You need to have a legit account in several exchanges and you need to make them in the highes class so that you don't face withdraw problems and your limit would be high.
Yes it is for the risky traders only who are wanting to make profit because there are many pros and cons if you do arbitrage. You need more practice and money that you can lose after transferring to another exchanges.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dillpicklechips

Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

Hello, guys!

Yes it is for the risky traders only who are wanting to make profit because there are many pros and cons if you do arbitrage. You need more practice and money that you can lose after transferring to another exchanges.
Computation. This is most important thing to take not if you are thinking of doing arbitrage. Aside from transaction fees, you need to take note of the fees when you do a trade in that specific trading platform. You should also take note the price changes that may happen since, as we kow, our transactions can be delayed or takes long or needs a lot of confirmation.

Thank you for your opinions, guys!

What do you think about this site  http://cryptotable.live ?
Will be it useful for trading on exchanges?
The pairs are limited. Maybe wait for some updates. Will they add new pairs? Anyway, find something better. You can use coinmarketcap though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: