Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 03:49:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn at arbitrage  (Read 1055 times)
bohr

Activity: 364

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Arbitrage trading could be very profitable but also very risky and I mean that these days atbitrage trading is much harder to performe than before because diffrences in price on exchanger are not that big and you have to put a lot of time and effort but the result might not be that good as you expect.
True, you need to be very fast in order to capitalize from the price differences besides if you do not know about the circumstances of the differences then you may lose money, remember when the price of bitcoin went up a lot in some exchanges and that was because withdrawal of fiat were suspended, if you do arbitrage blindly you may end up in such a position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asba

Activity: 196

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

To make successful deals on arbitrage, you have to be fast. I haven't tried it but from what I know it is profitable.

bohr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

Two main problems I see are
1) time taken to transfer from one exchange to the other. Prices are continually fluctuating.
2) cost of transfer. With small amount minimum charge will use any profit.
The first point is not a real problem, you are not understanding arbitrage at all, you are not waiting for an opportunity to appear and then send money to the exchange, you need to have money already on the exchange so the only thing you need to do is to make the trade, arbitrage will be impossible otherwise, this is why arbitrage is only for those that have a huge capital since the earnings tend to be in the range of 1% or 2% of the amount you traded.

bityinvestor

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

Arbitrage is very difficult these days.. It is much better for people from China and Korea they have acces to all exchanges and can
take advantage of price differences.. other than that it is not profitable in general..
micle222

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

Hello, guys!
I am in the crypto industry relatively recently, it is interesting to know / understand how trading of crypto-currencies / tokens on different exchanges operates.

Wich problems and disadvantages do you encounter when trading with crypto currency?
What currency pairs do you use (more convenient and practical in terms of output / input to exchange)?
How much can you earn on arbitrage?

I will be grateful for the answers.
how much money allocated to arbitrage is the determinant of profit to be earned.
the odds for arbitrage are now very small but last week I got 0.6 BTC from arbitrage centratech results in cryptopia to binance.

Waiting For Karma Signature Code
bitqistchris

Activity: 9

Bitqist

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

For arbitrage it is essential to have funds on multiple exchanges due to the transaction times between exchanges. Before your funds arrive at the desired exchange, the arbitrage opportunity is likely to be gone. In addition, as I don't think that a human can act fast enough to earn money on arbitrage nowadays, I think a bot is needed.

bitqist.com - layer on top of exchanges
bohr

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

Arbitrage is very difficult these days.. It is much better for people from China and Korea they have acces to all exchanges and can
take advantage of price differences.. other than that it is not profitable in general..
Arbitrage is very difficult that is correct, but I have never understood while people do not join together and form a group of arbitrage investors, that way you do not need to have all the money, you do not need to have access to all the exchanges and if those people come from different places of the world then you will get access to exchanges that you would not have access otherwise.

dutchkay

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

Arbitrage in cryptocurrency is not fun and there are many set backs. Even if you are fast enough, you will have to  consider blockchain speed of the coin. Then what are the chances that the price won't drop when your coin arrive. If you can tackle all these obstacles then go ahead but if not stick to the normal buy low sell high style of trading. You will be alright.

Sewarlock

Activity: 56

View Profile
Today at 03:07:19 PM

the main thing you need is:

-Access to a foreign exchange

As the most common abrigrage opportunities (price differences) are present in different continents (countries), you'll need access to a second exchange (depending where you're trading from) to Japan, China, Europe, and the US. If you have access to these countries/continents you have great ways to make a handsome profit out of arbitrage. That's difficult of course, because all these countries have their own regulation and it's not as straight forward to simply open an account in one of them, you usually have to be a resident and it's unlikely that you have a nationality in all these three countries, but in theory it could be possible if you get along with a trader from one of these countries (chat, live support/email etc.)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.