Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43671 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Totally useless shitty coin. They have bounty in their website. I had above 2500 points and took 46.61 RFR ico price is 0.01 usd so I get 0.4 usd in total. I spend my 1 month for 0.4 usd.

Shitty organize, worst bounty ever. And they kicked me because I said that lol? They will   unsuccessful. Also they say Refereum(useless shit) is steam in cryptocurrency but they have just shitty games.

DO NOT JOIN IT USELESS BOUNTY.
You are not forced to participate. The price reward was expected, given a large number of participants!

It is your wish whether to participate or not in their refereum like you there are many people working on the website. They will share according to the credits you have.

It is true that no one force him to partecipate, but everyone can agree that the "bounties" rewards on refereum site are ridicolous... spent days for receive like 40 refereum tokens, worth less than 10 cents. Atleast they could advice us about the rewards before we spend days on the site for earn something..
well, after the first season many people now know how much is the reward, so they will think better if worth join or not.
spent days? are u kidding me? I waste 5 mins max for receive that amount. Stop fud pls

no FUD here. You spent 5 mins and probably earned some points, ok, but what about watching videos? what about sponsoring the refferral links out there? Reedem daily video is easy and take only 3 mins/day but the all other tasks are not so easy like this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oookak

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

Do you guys know when Season 3 ends?
oleksii777

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Hello everybody. Give time for the coin to develop. The price of the coin is certainly below ICO. It is necessary to use the moment and buy at such a price that I did. Good luck to all.
-------
How much they raised during ICO? And what min and max price was on ICO? Now price $0,009 - this is below ICO price or above? And what they talking about news exhanges? Binance, Huobi, Kukoin?

They raised of 100% of the hard cap of $32M and price was around $0.02 now current price is under the ICO which is good sign to buy this token. This project have very big community soon it will be on good exchanges some professional people are involved into this.
Warfare

Activity: 1036

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

Do you guys know when Season 3 ends?
There is no official annoucement about that, it's a mystery.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Roidz92

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Personally i would reach just the first step/pool of 500 points without so much effort and will take the reward. Rewards are quite ridicolous but it is true also that are free, so i'm going into the first pool of rewards and settle for it.. after all, they are just free tokens without effort, who knows what will happen in the future..
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

How much they raised during ICO? And what min and max price was on ICO? Now price $0,009 - this is below ICO price or above? And what they talking about news exhanges? Binance, Huobi, Kukoin?

They raised of 100% of the hard cap of $32M and price was around $0.02 now current price is under the ICO which is good sign to buy this token. This project have very big community soon it will be on good exchanges some professional people are involved into this.

The community is great seems to be but they are paying very less number of the token when we participate in their website promotions. In season 2, i got only some 40 RFR coin very low amount and they should increase in terms of grading pools.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

Yes, now the price of RFR is very low in the market and it is good time to buy as many coins as possible. Better I need to study more detail about the roadmap, what is their future goals in the coming months.
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

I heard that the members of the bounty had problems, incomplete payments were. This question is now just deciding, this week will be paid?

Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

I heard that the members of the bounty had problems, incomplete payments were. This question is now just deciding, this week will be paid?
Would be better to ask that in the Telegram group made for the bounty.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

Season 3 - Revised Point System: https://help.refereum.com/refereum-com/revised-point-system

Refereum’s growth last season was phenomenal -- we now have over 650,000 users -- but it was so phenomenal that it surprised us. Our reward system had been structured anticipating a slower rate of growth and so many users were upset about Season II’s distribution.

We want you to know that we’ve heard you, and that we’ve used your feedback to prepare this season’s structure. We think you’ll like the changes.

Here are the updates you should see going live soon:

1. Higher Point System
Since the launch, it has become way too easy to get 500 points with all the social following and sharing capabilities. With so many levels and people in them, this diluted the pools too quickly.

The minimum for:
Bronze is 1,500
Silver is 3,000
Gold is 6,000.

2. To prevent bots and bad actors:
In response, we have implemented a new safeguard on platform referrals. In order for the referrer to be rewarded, their referred new user must get past a point milestone that proves their participation. These limits will reduce bots while rewarding streamers fairly.

3. Updated Point Systems
We are reducing points for Telegram referrals from 100 to 25.
We are increasing all streaming points by 1.
2 points per hour for watching a Refereum streamer.
4 points per Refereum user that watches your stream.
Double points for streaming or watching streams of all games that are currently for sale on Refereum.com.
4. Member Levels
The change is so major that I wanted to devote an entire section to it. Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier pools will no longer be split up equally. Your cut of the pool’s prize tokens will be weighted based on your number of points.

For example, a Silver level with 5,999 points will get more than a member with 3,000 points. We feel this will make distribution of prizes more fair.

💜 Team Refereum

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
vodanh

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

REFEREUM TRIVIA

We have a fun Trivia Quiz on Telegram that pays out $RFR tokens to the winner! One competition a day with a prize pool of 2,000 $RFR tokens -  What's not to love?

Let the games begin! 1st Trivia Contest starts Friday 3/30/18 so make sure to tune in so you do not miss it - https://t.me/refereumtalk Wink
Zubilica2

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

REFEREUM TRIVIA

We have a fun Trivia Quiz on Telegram that pays out $RFR tokens to the winner! One competition a day with a prize pool of 2,000 $RFR tokens -  What's not to love?

Let the games begin! 1st Trivia Contest starts Friday 3/30/18 so make sure to tune in so you do not miss it - https://t.me/refereumtalk Wink

how can we join if channel if full ?
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Season 3 - Revised Point System: https://help.refereum.com/refereum-com/revised-point-system

Refereum’s growth last season was phenomenal -- we now have over 650,000 users -- but it was so phenomenal that it surprised us. Our reward system had been structured anticipating a slower rate of growth and so many users were upset about Season II’s distribution.

We want you to know that we’ve heard you, and that we’ve used your feedback to prepare this season’s structure. We think you’ll like the changes.

Here are the updates you should see going live soon:

1. Higher Point System
Since the launch, it has become way too easy to get 500 points with all the social following and sharing capabilities. With so many levels and people in them, this diluted the pools too quickly.

The minimum for:
Bronze is 1,500
Silver is 3,000
Gold is 6,000.

2. To prevent bots and bad actors:
In response, we have implemented a new safeguard on platform referrals. In order for the referrer to be rewarded, their referred new user must get past a point milestone that proves their participation. These limits will reduce bots while rewarding streamers fairly.

3. Updated Point Systems
We are reducing points for Telegram referrals from 100 to 25.
We are increasing all streaming points by 1.
2 points per hour for watching a Refereum streamer.
4 points per Refereum user that watches your stream.
Double points for streaming or watching streams of all games that are currently for sale on Refereum.com.
4. Member Levels
The change is so major that I wanted to devote an entire section to it. Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier pools will no longer be split up equally. Your cut of the pool’s prize tokens will be weighted based on your number of points.

For example, a Silver level with 5,999 points will get more than a member with 3,000 points. We feel this will make distribution of prizes more fair.

💜 Team Refereum

I see they have given the update about it, but whether people can reach the pools without watching the videos and without social sharing and likes. Every time it is not possible for to keep on buying the games with RFR token.
Zubilica2

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

well they just gave out some tokens for season 2 (500-1000 each user) , as a casual user i made over 2 k tokens s1+s2 , so i can say i can buy some games. But you expect to buy a house after first mo , hold your horses.
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Hi all
I receive token for facebook bounty 22k, thanks
Waiting tokens for twitter  Smiley
oookak

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Hi all

What is the bounty?
agamassasul1

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

when the refereum for web seasson 3 distribute?
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Hi all

What is the bounty?

I dont know  Grin
DenisReach

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Airdrops ?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I just received 86000 RFR for the bounty program, thanks a lot to the dev team honouring the deal, looking forward to get news about the project.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: