Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

Hello. If one of the users finds a bug, can he get a reward for telling the developers about it?
HamsterMarketplace

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:18:39 AM

Presale is in full swing. Congratulations to those who have already purchased tokens! If you haven't done it yet,- no time to delay! Discounted tokens are running low super fast.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

Hi everybody. How much time do I still have to purchase coins during pre-sale?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

Hi everybody. How much time do I still have to purchase coins during pre-sale?
You still have plenty of time! Pre-sale will end only in 19 days!
defender77

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

Is it true that tokens are sold with some kind of bonus on the pre-sale?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

Is it true that tokens are sold with some kind of bonus on the pre-sale?
Hello. It’s not a bonus, It’s a 20% discount. It means that one coin costs not $2, but $1.6.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

I can’t understand the logic of the founders of the company: they are against the turnover of coins in the project’s ecosystem, but they issue their tokens and launch the ICO. As for me, I can’t trust people who contradict themselves. All in all, I don’t think I’m the only one.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

I can’t understand the logic of the founders of the company: they are against the turnover of coins in the project’s ecosystem, but they issue their tokens and launch the ICO. As for me, I can’t trust people who contradict themselves. All in all, I don’t think I’m the only one.

Hamster company needs tools to create and launch a marketplace. That's why the founders issued coins and hold the ICO. They won’t be able to introduce their grandiose plans without this money.
spacegt

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:46:24 AM

Hamster company needs tools to create and launch a marketplace. That's why the founders issued coins and hold the ICO. They won’t be able to introduce their grandiose plans without this money.

So why should they write that they “are against using tokens in platform’s operation”?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

So why should they write that they “are against using tokens in platform’s operation”?

The founders took the forced step. But they didn’t refuse their own words. Tokens will remain in circulation no more than 3 years. The buy-back program will destroy all the coins, after that the platform will be given to vendors to be self-managed.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

The founders took the forced step. But they didn’t refuse their own words. Tokens will remain in circulation no more than 3 years. The buy-back program will destroy all the coins, after that the platform will be given to vendors to be self-managed.

You told about the buy-back program, but I can’t find any information on it. Can you tell us how it will be conducted?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

You told about the buy-back program, but I can’t find any information on it. Can you tell us how it will be conducted?
No problem. The buy-back program will be launched immediately after the launch of the platform. There will be a standard redeem of coins from holders conducted until 2020, and the final redemption of tokens is expected in 2020. Then the company will sell the marketplace to the vendors, and the income from the sale will be spent on purchasing of all the coins remaining in circulation. After that, the HMT tokens will be excluded from circulation.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

No problem. The buy-back program will be launched immediately after the launch of the platform. There will be a standard redeem of coins from holders conducted until 2020, and the final redemption of tokens is expected in 2020. Then the company will sell the marketplace to the vendors, and the income from the sale will be spent on purchasing of all the coins remaining in circulation. After that, the HMT tokens will be excluded from circulation.

Well, these plans seem to be very interesting)) I’ll follow the project, I'll watch how it develops. By the way, how many means do the company's founders plan to spend on redeeming coins until 2020?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:24:53 AM

As for me, if I were a manufacturer, I would choose the AliExpress trading platform to place my goods, ‘cause the difference between the platforms is small, and AliExpress’s commission is less: 8% vs Hamster’s 20%. And the audience on the Chinese platform is much larger.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

As for me, if I were a manufacturer, I would choose the AliExpress trading platform to place my goods, ‘cause the difference between the platforms is small, and AliExpress’s commission is less: 8% vs Hamster’s 20%. And the audience on the Chinese platform is much larger.
In fact, there is an annual fee from $3,100 to $ 4,600 charged from sellers on AliExpress in addition to the 8% commission. So Hamster’s commission doesn’t exceed AliExpress’s one. And all in all, the commission isn’t the point. Hamster has a lot of other advantages over this platform for small manufacturers.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:38:36 AM

In fact, there is an annual fee from $3,100 to $ 4,600 charged from sellers on AliExpress in addition to the 8% commission. So Hamster’s commission doesn’t exceed AliExpress’s one. And all in all, the commission isn’t the point. Hamster has a lot of other advantages over this platform for small manufacturers.
I somehow can’t find any advantages. Small companies can earn much more money on a large marketplace with a world known name than on a small and unknown one.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

I somehow can’t find any advantages. Small companies can earn much more money on a large marketplace with a world known name than on a small and unknown one.
A small unknown platform for little known producers. In my opinion, it’s perfect!)) Of course, I’m just kidding... The point is that Hamster will accept small manufacturers of unique gadgets and attract buyers interested in such products. Unique gadgets will “drown” in competition with large companies that offer universal, banal products on AliExpress. Moreover, there’s a large share of low-quality “handicraft” products on AliExpress, that’s one more reason why it’s difficult for small companies to develop there.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

A small unknown platform for little known producers. In my opinion, it’s perfect!)) Of course, I’m just kidding... The point is that Hamster will accept small manufacturers of unique gadgets and attract buyers interested in such products. Unique gadgets will “drown” in competition with large companies that offer universal, banal products on AliExpress. Moreover, there’s a large share of low-quality “handicraft” products on AliExpress, that’s one more reason why it’s difficult for small companies to develop there.
Well, you know, the similar “handicraft” goods can be sold on Hamster, too, so the difference isn’t that big.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

Well, you know, the similar “handicraft” goods can be sold on Hamster, too, so the difference isn’t that big.
The difference is very big, because platform developers have excluded the possibility of appearing of such products on their marketplace. This will be achieved with the help of manual verification of all the products of each vendor.
devilini

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

How many HMT tokens did the founders of the company put for sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: