Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin illegal country.  (Read 613 times)
Merovius

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:17:17 AM

My Question is I know Some country where bitcoin is not legal. Now i want to Know,  Have any way to convert btc to usd By ATM.

Certain types of ATM (Automated Teller Machines) can be used to withdraw local currency in exchange for BTC. Here is a site that has a list of bitcoin ATM locations (can click on country/city and see more information on the map) that I found from a quick search:

http://www.btc-atms.com/atms

http://www.btc-atms.com/

If bitcoin is somehow illegal in a particular country, presumably bitcoin ATM would not be allowed to operate there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emiedj01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

Some countries like Canada and Australia are still deliberating on what to do about Bitcoin,  And the many others have already made their decision against digital currency as a whole, and bitcoin, in particular .
We have 10 countries banned in bitcoin
*bangladesh
*bolivia
*china
*ecuador
*iceland
*india
*russia
*sweden
*thailand
*vietnam
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

If bitcoin has been banned in your country, then you don't need a bitcoin ATM. Why? because there is definitely no bitcoin ATM there.
But you can still convert it into the currency that you need through an exchanger, and it's very easy.
The same problem I face in my country. We don’t have any ATM cards and machines, but still there is a huge number of people who have invested in bitcoin and working in bounty and signature campaign and making money.

If I need money I will convert bitcoin into dollars and then in my local currency. So easy, so simple. No hurdles. Just concentrate to increase your volume of bitcoin wallet.
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Here I live in the country here Bitcoin is Illegal so there is no ATM to convert USD , there is some local reseller i sell by btc to them to convert usd & here is the one way to by our btc in our country
Alfredjohn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

Bitcoin is legal and safe, in our country security bank is the one who support Bitcoin.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is not illegal currency. But some countries does not have any policy for bitcoin, whereas a few countries ban the bitcoin. It is decentralized blockchain currency so it can not be governed or regulate by any country.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

i think you cant exchange your bitcoin with ATM if your country has make bitcoin illegal, ATMM with bitcoin in the public is an illegal activity so the best answer is back to fiat again and if you have any bitcoin in your wallet you need to sell it as fast as you can before the site of your wallet is banned to

Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

In some countries where Bitcoin is banned. If you wanna convert BTC to normal money, you have to transfer in decentralized exchanges.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Bitcoin today is Legal.  But we don't know if it is legal in other countries.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

People all over the world are losing faith in Governments and Corporations as well they should. They have been screwing people over for the most part for too long now. There are exceptions, but unfortunately that is not the norm. Bitcoin, Ethereum and some another coins already have the attention of Governments and Corp entities. Will be interesting to see the progress and I think the legalization will move fast as they see the power of blockchain.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

If bitcoin has been banned in your country, then you don't need a bitcoin ATM. Why? because there is definitely no bitcoin ATM there.
But you can still convert it into the currency that you need through an exchanger, and it's very easy.
The same problem I face in my country. We don’t have any ATM cards and machines, but still there is a huge number of people who have invested in bitcoin and working in bounty and signature campaign and making money.

If I need money I will convert bitcoin into dollars and then in my local currency. So easy, so simple. No hurdles. Just concentrate to increase your volume of bitcoin wallet.
Actually the problem of some countries banned / illegal bitcoins in their area is not a big problem, there are currently some bitcoins wallet providers that provide Debit Bitcoins, which can be used in all Visa-based ATM's, even with a higher charge for each transaction
Indeed not all countries have ATM bitcoins in their region, so some bitcoins holders currently still rely on some exchanges to sell bitcoins to cash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: