Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11425 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Actually no one can predict the bitcoins price in the market. But there are things you can do in order to prevent from losing or some of your bitcoins

• You can check the https://coinmarketcap.com/ to follow the statistic of the coin. (But it doesn't mean that your prediction will be right)
• You can join telegram groups or other groups that analyzes the trading platform and give reports.
• You can read some news in the internet about the coin.
• You can stay here in the forum and read articles regarding to trading https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

This is my way how i predict the bitcoins price but it doesn't mean i predict it 100% since the market is a wild platform and no one knows what will happen to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

I think this is very difficult for us to speculate. If possible I would like to know how we can predict but this is hard. Because when we invest in a market we can not be sure that it will be profitable. For the bitcoin market I think when the price rises to a certain level so it explodes then it goes down and vice versa it will rise.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

How to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?- It's not possible. " Who could say in the spring that there will be a price of $ 20,000? Who could say that the price will be adjusted to almost $ 5,000? Only individuals can make approximately the correct forecast. Here you can only trust Bitcoin or not, - the other is not given. Yes, there are different wave theories, but by and large they are applicable only after bidding. Personally, I have infinite confidence in digital gold and I know for sure - the price of Bitcoin will grow endlessly, and it will fall just as rapidly - this is the market. And when it will not fall or grow, no one knows. Any conclusions of the most advanced experts are butt only a prediction, correct or not, time will decide.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

In my own opinion,no one can predict the increase or decrease of the  Bitcoin market.it is very volatile and no one is controlling it so it is very hard to predict its activity.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

Bitcoin price is varying with time and their prediction will be judge by seeing the bitcoin price graph and i think you can see that graph from various places like you can see that graph from your bitcoin wallet while also you can see the up and down by using preeve.com site.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.

I agree. Unfortunately, that's one feature of cryptocurrencies that is quite hard to overcome; it can be really volatile or unpredictable at best. Therefore, "predicting" whether it will drop or increase is a heck of a difficult thing to do. You can try to follow the trends that it may go, but all of them are speculations only and can't never really be bases to know what will happen next. I mean, take a look at what happened last year, it was stagnant for about 5-6 months, and then it surged for 2 months almost tripling its value, who would know that would happen.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Actually no one can predict the bitcoins price in the market. But there are things you can do in order to prevent from losing or some of your bitcoins

• You can check the https://coinmarketcap.com/ to follow the statistic of the coin. (But it doesn't mean that your prediction will be right)
• You can join telegram groups or other groups that analyzes the trading platform and give reports.
• You can read some news in the internet about the coin.
• You can stay here in the forum and read articles regarding to trading https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

This is my way how i predict the bitcoins price but it doesn't mean i predict it 100% since the market is a wild platform and no one knows what will happen to it.

- In short, we can rely on market analysis techniques and different sources of information to predict the price of Bitcoin increase or decrease but nothing is guaranteed for this prediction, we can not be sure that we correctly predicted. Except for one case, we are the whales and we combine with other whales to control the market, and we will know precisely that the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease in the coming time, riches are always a great advantage, therefore nothing that surprised when the rich become richer

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who control this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
You can predict bitcoin fluctuation by being updated on the news. If the news is negative the price usually go down and if positive it goes up. You also need to access the chart. Too high pumps usually goes down. No one controls the price because bitcoin is decentralized.
to know price changes or bitcoin price predictions up or down I think you can update the news every time on the internet. this also affects the demand and supply of the market, or look at the current state of affairs for example a country forbids bitcoin and this also affects the price.

Damian Banks

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

No, It’s unpredictable. Completely governed by “Demand and Supply”. No agency, no government can control it.
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

No one predict the price of bitcoin. But i think, maybe it increase if the bitcoin will indemand. Its not easy to know if what would be the price of btc on the next days. The best we can do is we always update the price of bitcoin, so that we have already an idea. Even if the investors they don't any idea if how to predict it. So its better to visit some sites. Bitcoin is unpredictable, because no one control it. The price is changing anytime, so keep updating the price of bitcoin. Its impossible for us to know or predict the price of bitcoin.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
although bitcoin can not predict when bitcoin rises and when it falls.
but we have experience from before 2018.
in what month bitcoin often goes up and when it comes down to minimal it can help us gan of course we have to ask a lot and often to our colleagues colleagues who are more senior
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

I think it is almost impossible for sure, but you can go through past examples and maybe you will find out some kind of pattern.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

On my opinion after the boom always comes decreasing of the price, then stagnation and then increasing again towards boom. it is like economic circle.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Nobody can predict exact price rise or down for Bitcoin and no specific person or body of person control Bitcoin. We can predict the price by just doing some analysis from past like watching the trend in coinmarketcap site or any other site. Just repeating that we cannot predict exact price but somewhat guess close price by analysis. Experts predict that the price would come down to $5000 this week or by next week due to Chinese New year and the price would shoot up after march.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

If you are asking about the future predection then that is not possible dear. While if you are asking about the present or past variation then you need to open your wallet and just see the graph there is various option like if you want variation of a day , week , month or year. You can see variation from that.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

I do not think anyone can predict the decrease and increase of bitcoin. Because no one is able to control the bitcoin. Maybe if the price down can be marked with minus info about bitcoin. Like info about china yesterday prohibited ICO.

Yeah, you are right. None can predict about the bitcoin price. None can control it too. But we should clever in learning about bitcoin. We can learn from the old articles and we can study the pattern. Just try to find the pattern from on year to another. So, it will help us in making decision about our investment.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Hxyro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

well some pro traders can predict the price through graph pattern , knowing the support and resistance, and through news i guess xD though it's still in the community, well cryptocurrencies are unpredictable from the first place since those traders in the community were unpredictable as well
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

I think it is almost impossible for sure, but you can go through past examples and maybe you will find out some kind of pattern.

Yes, it is almost impossible to predict exact price movements. But we can make the rough one, though not always as expected, with the experience we have. For me, instead of using price pattern, I prefer to use news about crypto as my reference. When there are a lot of negative news about cryptos, then I predicted that the price will go down and vice versa.

Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is unpredictable, and if there is good news coming to us, the price could be as high as 24 hours, the same negative news, which will drive prices down. and i don't think anyone can know how the trend of the price will be. But since the interest in Bitcoin is increasing and people start to talk more about it, I predict that it will increase in 2018. It may reach to 20K till mid 2018.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

I think it is unpredictable and the chances that you'll know when will there be an increase or decrease would fully depend on you're observation in the market. We know that the value of bitcoin depends on the demand it is getting from the people so if you are seeing that the demand is getting low, you should get ready and brace yourself from any possible dump which can affect your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: