Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2018, 12:28:19 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11005 times)
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

You just need to feel how the market reacts or observe that same pattern when Fud comes out. I just notice that people usually panic when ban or regulations is announced so it could be your signal of an upcoming crash.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
finzyoj

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

Even graph analysts could not perfectly predict bitcoin's price in the future. That is all because no one can control bitcoin's price since it is the demand of the people that defines bitcoin's market value.
The graph analysis will never be anything, this is because the pure bitcoin decentralization and marketcap is still very small, let alone the pros and cons of bitcoin usage, if there is one country banned bitcoin it will cause panic in the country so they will sell bitcoin.
True and we don't know if there is another country who will ban bitcoin and crypto transactions. No one knows what will happen in bitcoin that will cause its price to decrease or to increase, we can only stay tuned and be updated of news about bitcoin which will help us in deciding whether to still keep bitcoin and other investments on our wallets or is time to sell just to make sure that we won't be walking away with empty hand. The market value will be based on the demand and supply of bitcoin, what we can do is to hope that there will be more investors aside from us.

▄
                ▄███▄
               ▐█▀  █▌
               ██▄▄▄██▄
              ▐████████
              ▐███▀████
              ▐██▄  ███
            ▄▄▐████████ ▄
           ███▒███████▀███
           ████▀█████▀▐███
           █▀   ▄ ▀░▄   ▀█
                █   █
               ███████
             ▄▄██████▀▄██▄
     ▄▄▄   ▐████████▐██████   ▄▄
    █████▐██████████████████▒████▄
    █████████████████████████████▌
..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..
█████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ████████
                    ,▄▄
                  ╓██████,
                 '▀▀███████Ç
                     ▀▀██████▄
                        ╙██████▄,
                          ╓██████▌
                        ╓█████████▌╖
             ,╓╖@@@@╖╓,▓████▀  `▀███╖
           ╓╫▓▓▓▓╨▓▓▓▓▓@▒▀╜       ╙███
         ,╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖          ▐██
         ║▓▓▓▒▒'  ▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▒          ╙▀█
       ░╫▓╜`     ╜╙╙▒╜▒▒▓▒
         `               ╙╙
       ,,▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
      ,▄███▌╙╫╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜"
     ▓████▀`   `````
     ╙██▌`
GOLDMA
.ICO JULY12th,2018   ENDS OCT12th,2018..
Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper
                  ▄███▌▄
              ▄▄██████████▄
             ██████▀ ▀▀█████▄
            ██████      █████▌
           ▄██████▄    ███████▄
           ▀██████████████████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▐▌    ▄▄    ▄▄    █
            █    ▀          ▄▀
             ▀█           ▄█
               █    ▄▄    ▀
                ▀▄      ▄▀
             ███▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▌
       ▄██▌  ███████▄▄██████▌  ▐█▄▄
      ████▌  █████▀▀  ▀█████▌  ▐████
     █████▌  ██████ ▀▀ ▐████▌  ▐█████
    ██████▌  ██████ ▐▀  ████▌  ▐█████▌
    ▀█████▌  █████▄▄  ▄█████▌  ▐█████▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

Cryptocurrency market unexpectedly may collapse or take off, but this can not be predicted unequivocally in the long term, because we do not know what news will come out tomorrow and will affect the prices of all cryptocurrencies. The only thing you can do is follow the news background in the media. Naturally, the news about the ban of cryptocurrency in one of the countries creates panic among holders of cryptocurrency, after which they begin to sell their bitcoins and we see a red box on coinmarketcap.com
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

You may simply be asking the wrong question.

I prefer to look at the motivation to buy vs mine.

In this sheet you can is a simple example of how you can test the price floor.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11QS1BBV11KNGTF8N_-fdfmjTZ3WzPQFbLfVrl5n6R8s/edit?usp=sharing

This example only factors in power and hardware repayment costs. I even include a line for no mining costs if that is even a thing.

Even for die hard mining groups at this price point the option to buy BTC vs continuing to pay mining overhead is simple. Shut off the hardware and buy the coin.

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

You need to learn about trading if you want to make a prediction about the bitcoin price. There are many lessons and courses on the internet which can help you to improve your skills. You can learn trading either by yourself or with someone else. Trading is not just a job, it is an art which can help you to understand what other people are thinking

guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

according to American state I physically foresee the bitcoin price by concentrate the mixture digital cash showcase capitalization (going up or down) and what is more studying the news to screen the FUD and also the market execution too. i do know there ar such a major variety of things needed with digital cash showcase nowadays but I concentrate increasingly the mixture market, FUD infiltration level (assuming any), and also the market execution, these ar main concerns that I explore for faithfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.