Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5989 times)
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Either for the law: every transaction is opened to public, so if somebody scammed you, You can just provide your messages and link to scammer wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.

I oppose your idea sir. I do think that bitcoin helps to generate profit not inly for those big time investors but also for small time investors that dreams to become a successful trader. It can be done since the market is open for all.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

How can you tell that bitcoin has no role in the  real world, I guess bitcoin has made a place in people's everyday life. Bitcoin has caused governments and markets go crazy isn't it enough to show how much of an effect does bitcoin has on the stock market. Many and many people are getting involved in bitcoin daily because they think bitcoin will have an effect on their life in a positive way
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Why do you think that bitcoin has no role in real world? At my opinion bitcoin is light for people that making them work on themselves insteed of greedy govenment.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

I don't think so. I know many people changed their lives because of Bitcoin. Specially, their financial status has been changing because of Bitcoin.
So, How can I say that Bitcoin has no role in real world when Bitcoin has changed people's lives?
Nowadays Bitcoin opens a lot of opportunity to earn money even working at home. And when I read some comments here, Bitcoin can use to pay bills and send money from their love ones. It shows that Bitcoin really helps people. I am really excited to engage with Bitcoin and how it will change my life!  Grin Wink
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

No, it was not true that the company and management of bitcoin has no role in our real world, because the company of bitcoin provides jobs for unemployed to have a source of income even they are in home.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

Bitcoin has a lot to do with the real world!

BTC can be used as a payment method in many countries such as Japan!

BTC can travel without carrying a lot of cash!

A lot of commonweal donation can introduce BTC!

Many Banks use BTC technology in international trade settlement!
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
I will respect your opinion even your perceptions about bitcoin is wrong. Bitcoin has a great role in our economy and in our society. The reason why people are buying bitcoins because of the benefits that they can get if they will patronize bitcoins.
acc15

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/

Alt coin spammer.  lol
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

No this bitcoin helps individual in this word by working with it. It is newly technological that could help our life be better and can be easier to access.It is seen by some tradings and investment. It is widely useful andfor business purposes.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

Recently with some occurrences that I have seen, i must admit that decentralization is not for human being because the ones who were always claimed decentralization in my circle when the time came they made a more centralized environment surrounding them. And nowdays as we can see people easily manipulate the prices and pump, dump easily by letting the coins in weak hand resulting rich to earn much more.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

that's not true why bitcoin is a huge role in the world and people because it helps a lot and stumbles across life with bitcoin so governments need to promote bitcoin more nationally to help more people people are bitcoin because if you bitcoin your luck especially if you are working here in the forum you just post and earn money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
tradeviser

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Bitcoin has no role in real life because the bitcoin form itself is intangible. But there is plenty of evidence that people can benefit from bitcoin. 
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

This is the real world and we are bitcoining already. Some people are already benefitting from it. Its changing the lives of people changing the economy of a country that has accepted them. Making people independent on their own, guiding their coin properly. Bitcoin is doing so much and we cannot ignore or say its not playing a role in the real world.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

Bitcoin has no role in real life because the bitcoin form itself is intangible. But there is plenty of evidence that people can benefit from bitcoin. 

Why? If Bitcoin is used in real world and if it is constantly discussed, it shows that this cryptocurrency has its role. It is important sure mostly for those guys, who trade, but it can be the coolest coin to pay for online operations.
teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:55:05 AM

You only say this because you haven't transfer your money to your relatives from a big distance you'll see how good Bitcoin is.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I strongly disagree with this. Bitcoin has now a big role in this world. Nowadays more people who patronize bitcoin is depending their financial need with this. Some almost can’t leave without bitcoin because they will not have a money to buy the basic need of life. Some business are now connected with bitcoin and playing a big role with their business that as big as if bitcoin will not run they will be bankrupt. The role of bitcoin is depending to the needs of the user itself. In my side which I depend my income with this, bitcoin makes a big role in my life for me to attain my financial freedom.       
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

I actually disagree with this, I actually feel that you may not be able to see the effect that bitcoin has on the real world but with how everything is going and progressing. I think that it is just a matter of time when the world would be needing this virtual and digitized currency to progress further. This are the currency of the future and would be used i. Many integrations like instant payments, instant transfer and being able to invest and earn and grow you money by trafing
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

For most people who do not use bitcoin feel bitcoin does not give a role to the real world, but for bitcoin owners and users deeply feel a very important role in the real world. You should be able to accept all the differences and gradually accept the technology provided by bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: