Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5989 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
I strongly disagree with this title, because I feel that bitcoin is very influential in my life in the real world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

I definatly do NOT think so.
Just look what is happening in Venezuela: people is fearing of loosing his money with the local money because his government is collapsing. So they instead leaving their saving on bank account in local currency, they massively buy BTC. And so many other country are doing the same.

Only this aspect can change your vision and make you understand how important is a decentralised currency.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:25:20 AM

Bitcoin has no role in the real world? So what is the meaning of "real world" for you? We will never be here in this forum if butcoin has no role. Considering that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency gives it a big role for us, for the real world. It helps our financial needs and our day to day business or any others transactions online. You can also use bitcoin as your investment for your future income.

I strongly agree with you. Bit coin haa a big role in the real world . I am here because it plays a big part in my life, it helps me financially. This is our real world, we can't live or survive without money so inordee.for.me to earn extra income. Iam here in bitcoin doing campaigns.  As of now bitcoin is part of my life and one of my sources of living.

the role of bitcoin is so great for the economic changes of its users financially and I think with this fact it can prove that the role of bitcoin to the real world has been proven, for me now bitcoin has become a source of income which is certainly very helpful to meet the cost of my life.

Yes.World economy is based on bitcoin now.Why because, many people are now quite their full time job and get into bitcoin fully.By involve in trading ,Mining ,you will get very huge dollar as income. Since Many people get income from bitcoin, world economy depend on bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:43 AM

It is your opinion, so we respect that. I guess you haven't earned yet in bitcoin and learn how to use it into the thing you said "real world". There are already a lot of opinions, experiences, and facts being said contrary to what you think, so my friendly advice to you is to do your research first before ranting. Look where bitcoin is right now considering its existence which is just only less than a decade.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

bitcoin in my opinion plays a role in the world because bitcoin gives many new hopes for the crypto and provides additional income for them. hopefully bitcoin continues to grow and provide many benefits for people who do not have a job.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:23:41 AM

Absolutely not, Bitcoin has brought a new dimensional business as well as virtual transaction platform. it is providing a low fee payment system and hassle less payment system so that a lot of online shopping platform already has accepted Bitcoin as a payment tool. I believe that Bitcoin already created a better platform for saving and investment so that people are becoming involved in this system day by day. in that case, I want o say that Bitcoin is obviously playing an important role in the real world.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:36:47 AM

Bitcoin currently has such a big impact in the real world as it helps improve the financial situation of many people and in many places you can pay for purchases of goods. He's just starting to grow and he needs more time for everyone to feel his worth.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

Now Bitcoin is playing a huge rule in the market because many banks and many owners of the companies are seeing the potential in the Bitcoin. Now they are not any negativity about the Bitcoin because they are seeing huge support from the people.
californiaquail

Activity: 270
Merit: 130

DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

OP Sounds like Jamie Dimon , obviously mentally challenged and has no clue what he's talking about.

Probably thinks Mark Karpeles was Bitcoin CEO.

Nice troll bait indeed, but that's about it. You managed to slightly irritate me even though i just woke up to a $5700 Bitcoin.

Peppystatik

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

It does have a huge role in the world because the market is exploding because of bitcoin. And in the future Bitcoin will probably have its own coins so you can buy things in supermarkets for example. So bitcoin has definitely a huge role in the world.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:02:25 AM

For me Bitcoin has a role in my life and I don't believe that it has no role in your life because if we look at it very closely I mean someone's life it give them hope and courage to go through the plbetter path that they wanted. Bitcoin is the who makes them satisfied everyday by making themselves happy in buying cloths, foods and also shelter.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:26:50 AM

I don't think so. Look simple, when I lose money from bitcoin, I can't enough money to buy clothes, food and so on. It actually effects in my real life. Cry

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

Bitcoin has no role in the real world? So what is the meaning of "real world" for you? We will never be here in this forum if butcoin has no role. Considering that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency gives it a big role for us, for the real world. It helps our financial needs and our day to day business or any others transactions online. You can also use bitcoin as your investment for your future income.

I strongly agree with you. Bit coin haa a big role in the real world . I am here because it plays a big part in my life, it helps me financially. This is our real world, we can't live or survive without money so inordee.for.me to earn extra income. Iam here in bitcoin doing campaigns.  As of now bitcoin is part of my life and one of my sources of living.
Yes I also agree bitcoin has big role in real world because bitcoin is a digital currency and money can play a role anywhere so it’s totally out of question that bitcoin has no role in real world bitcoin teach a lot of things to the people it change a life of thousands of people around the world and it also make a life easy of every single of his user.
BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
I think that you’re partly wrong. Because nowadays you can pay with bitcoins  anywhere. You can pay in hotels , restaurants, online games or even drugs
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

People are saving their ass in places like Venezuela thanks to bitcoin allowing them to receive payments from all around the world. They can also sell good and services in the dark market.

Your fatal flaw is that you are assuming all governments in the world are "good" like on developed countries. Well guess what, a lot of people's life depend on censorship resistant tools such as BTC and Tor to survive, so stop selling this narrative of it having no impact on "the real world" be cause "the real world" includes the endless amounts of corrupt governments out there.

Eventually all countries will end up like Venezuela due hyperinflation due the fiat system scam and you will be sorry of your words while BTC holders become rich.

Essentially, you say that bitcoin is for anarchic situations and for extremely bad countries. That also means that for bitcoin to survive, the entire world has to look like Venezuela. That is your dream which far more unlikely to become reality than what I was saying - to let governments have control over currency.

The role in real world which I was talking about is not about whether you made some purchases using your btc or not. The role is about playing nice with all other real world systems. Providing controlled visibility to authorities. Co-existing with the existing systems. Right now, if the authorities want to track a bitcoin payments to real people, it is much much harder than for fiat. That clearly shows that BTC has no intention to play nice with the authorities.

Whenever you take a position against the law, governments etc, you are labelled as an outlaw, doesn't matter if your cult society recognises you as a visionary, leader or innovator. It is you against government. And your survival depends on knocking down all institutions that built over centuries.

Right now there is 2X more negative news than positive news about crypto in general. This applies to btc as well. This happens because now authorities are slowly able to separate the anarchy-vision of the bitcoin from its innovation fame.

From its philosophy and design, bitcoin has no scope for participation by authorities. So it is pretty limited to the law-less world - that is not the real world. Most businesses that accept btc now will stop it its price falls, and also due to hassle of record keeping, taxes etc.

It’s not true that bit coin has no role in real world. Just tell me what you mean by real world. The use of internet is the biggest consumption of current real world and bit coin can be used through internet where you can buy and sell items through bit coin.

You can travel through bit coin and the most you can sell bit coin in the real currency so I think the world is world, their no differentiation of real world and dream world.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

There are big role of bitcoin now because it uses lots of people around the world if you really appreciate it maybe bitcoin has no role in the real world since im using bitcoin and im really love using it the best thing about is bitcoin now is can easily use for payment my monthly bill and also it help me to buy some i needs in shop.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:47:09 AM

bitcoin may be partly they do not consider them real ... but the presence of bitcoin is real and I've tasted and enjoyed the result of bitcoin ...
jer

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

Although now bitcoin is not the most popular currency, it is of global importance. And the reason for its low prevalence as a currency for paying for goods is that there are few places where you can buy using bitcoin.
Bitcoin is gradually changing the world, changing people and their welfare, gives hope for a high income on the Internet. Very soon we will be able to use bitcoin as a real currency. This is already happening.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

From my side I don't accept your point that bitcoin has no role in real world. See the rate of bitcoin which is very positive for their investors and giving benefit is a biggest role to support the investor as well the financial support for him and as well his dependent don't you think this is a role quite enough in real world.

Not only that people like me looking for a part time job has associated in the dream of financial support can be obtained from bitcoin is a very big role in the real world. I don't want to write much this too is more then enough to prove that Bitcoin has a very big role in the real world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

accepting change has always been hard. whenever something new comes along that changes a lot of things about the old ways that people are used to, they are known to go out of their ways to defy it. to bring so much logic and argument to try and convince (most of all) themselves that this change is not good. call the change "buzz words" just because they can not see the revolution.

but the change happens no matter if some people accept it or not.
For me I believe that change happen in motion and if we don't have this we can't change. I believe that Bitcoin helps us people and I can prove that it is not just a simple currency but it is worth money currency where my life change and even my it affect my family and I living, it sustain our needs and my relation with them.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: