Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to create my own Volume monitor bot  (Read 427 times)
Sile (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

Hello everyone! I am a beginner programmer, i have been taking a look at those bots like CryptGany, Cryptoping etc. and i would like to create something on my own and add my own variables. What i know right now is that i need to use Bittrex/Polo/Other exchanges API and Python (i would like to code it on Python). Is there sort of a tutorial or material where i could learn? I only found lot of tutorials about Trading bots, while in the first place i want to create a Volume monitor Bot. Thanks in advance!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amandavsc

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

python is the best choice. on youtube you find "tkinter" tutorials and how to make monitor Bot
Sile (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

python is the best choice. on youtube you find "tkinter" tutorials and how to make monitor Bot

Definitely going to check it! Thanks!
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

Now, Microsoft create solution for blockchain- CoCoa framework in C#. Maybe it will be useful for you.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

Ok, go for it. But why bring it up here? It has been done over and over and maybe some of those will be a framework for your little toy. You can access their API's and play around and then go for writing the framework your self and go to town. DO not expect that anyone here will use your, as it is unproven and there are more than 50 other options.
Sile (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

Ok, go for it. But why bring it up here? It has been done over and over and maybe some of those will be a framework for your little toy. You can access their API's and play around and then go for writing the framework your self and go to town. DO not expect that anyone here will use your, as it is unproven and there are more than 50 other options.

I don't want to make something to sell and i don't want to make people use it. Just something for personal use that suits my strategies for trading Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: