Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14502 times)
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

Hey TTE,

we worked hard during the night! From today on you should be able to re-download the .json file. There should be a button next to the field that asks for your password.  Wink If you have any problems wiht it - just let us know.

Hy,

I just saw that I got a PM from you, thanks.

Currently I only can check on my phone since I tried it there too once.
A download button is nowhere to be found next to the passphrase field or anywhere else on the page.

I will check later when the game is live again, maybe then I can download it?

Yes exactly, it should be available while the game  is running. Smiley

Didn't see any button. Is it implemented already?

I also dont see the download button since the site with the password field doesnt appear, what can I do?

Hello Michelle,

for now the Download Button + Password field is only there during the play-time. So please check around 7pm CEST again and it should work Smiley If it does not work for you - please let us know,

Unfortunately there didnt appear the download button.
Im using Cliqz-Browser and the first time I played the game there was a download link. I clicked "Download" but it didnt download anything.
Now this button dont appear at the playtime anymore. Is there a chance to get the coins?

Hey Michelle, so do you need to enter your password at the beginning of the game? If not, it could be possible that your browser does not save a cache and therefore your wallet file does not get saved - in this case please try another browser - hope that helps.

No I don't need to enter my password at the beginning, the coins are collecting fine, but I have no wallet file. The download button only once appeared, but it didn't download.
An other browser is no option, because I have no time for playing the next days.
So all my collected coins are lost? Thats sad.

I want to ask again, is there no possibility to get the coins?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

Now that the distribution phase is over I think the Play Team should focus on promoting the coin, maybe via bitcointalk signature, facebook or twitter campaign, and we should try and get PLY on some major exchanges.
 Wink

Hey Butcherboss,

thanks for your feedback! Thats what we are gonna do now - if you have any ideas, hints or even things you could offer us - please let us know as we want to spark the community to build this thing with us so PLAY is something we all can be proud of. Hope to hear from you soon  Smiley

As Amy suggested telegram is a great idea also a signature campaign over here is an easy way to spread the word.
lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

Thanks for the suggestions - we will open a telegram channel ASAP to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for the inner core of our user base and everyone that wants to be part of PLAY - stay tuned  Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
experteas2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

Be Positive Always!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

This is an interesting token PLY. I have manged to get a few by mining via online game method. The whole concept looks promising and carry good potential. I would for sure invest into PLY on etherdelta now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

Is the coin listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/? I would like to know the total supply. Is there a roadmap?
The link to the whitepaper gives "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID"
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestions - we will open a telegram channel ASAP to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for the inner core of our user base and everyone that wants to be part of PLAY - stay tuned  Smiley

Glad that you're listening to our suggestions, OP. Beside of TG, Discord might be a good option, especially if you want to post more information (it allows you to create multiple channels within one account)

PS: If Proof of PLay's team decides to launch bounty program in near future - I'm going to participate in it as well Cheesy

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
wolf23

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Is the coin listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/? I would like to know the total supply. Is there a roadmap?
The link to the whitepaper gives "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID"
This is the link to the whitepaper: https://p4p.lab10.coop/whitepaper.pdf

nvthanh

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

I waiting info airdrop  Huh Huh
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

I wanted to be able to ge more tokens through your Proof of Play - but the timing of the game being open for play was right during the middle of my sleep - I managed to stay up for one game and grind Proof of Play for about half an hour to an hour - but the game was too slow and I kept falling asleep Sad

I hope to see more of this though as the concept was unique and would be appealing to many who enjoy social gaming and find mining too much a of pain. And having a charitable reason again is very appealing. Will keep an eye on this in future - thanks Smiley

wilhb81

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

I wanted to be able to ge more tokens through your Proof of Play - but the timing of the game being open for play was right during the middle of my sleep - I managed to stay up for one game and grind Proof of Play for about half an hour to an hour - but the game was too slow and I kept falling asleep Sad

I hope to see more of this though as the concept was unique and would be appealing to many who enjoy social gaming and find mining too much a of pain. And having a charitable reason again is very appealing. Will keep an eye on this in future - thanks Smiley

Hmm, Proof of Play's dev team had added another time slot, did you miss that time slot as well? For some reason, I agreed with you there. Due to the different timezone, I need to stay awake in the middle of midnight, just to play 3 to 4 rounds. Even though it's tiresome and sleepy, I'd enjoyed the moment Smiley

kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:14:51 PM

When is the first donated coin distributed? How many PLY are there in 1ETH?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:49:31 PM

I have too many of this token but i am not sure it will come to the value i'm expecting. They should find some function for it.

By the way i think go was a terrible idea, if they put something like tetris thousands of people would have this token.

butcherboss

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

I have too many of this token but i am not sure it will come to the value i'm expecting. They should find some function for it.

By the way i think go was a terrible idea, if they put something like tetris thousands of people would have this token.

I think you should read the main post a bit more carefully Wink and as for the game I like playing GO but its a personal choice.

Future use cases and function of the PLAY token
After the mining phase, the tokens can be traded on an exchange. The main USP of PLAY will be tested during the mining phase and then offered to institutional clients (mainly ICO projects). PLAY offers a solution to convert people into crypto users by offering a simple and gamified funnelling system. In a market like the one we are in right now, projects collect a lot of funds to start their development – what they lack is users. By allowing them to host real world events with a gamified sign up and user collection mechanism, these clients get the chance to collect valuable token holders and users far beyond the crypto space. PLAY tokens will be used to host these games. 
wilhb81

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

I think you should read the main post a bit more carefully Wink and as for the game I like playing GO but its a personal choice.

After the mining phase, the tokens can be traded on an exchange. The main USP of PLAY will be tested during the mining phase and then offered to institutional clients (mainly ICO projects). PLAY offers a solution to convert people into crypto users by offering a simple and gamified funnelling system. In a market like the one we are in right now, projects collect a lot of funds to start their development – what they lack is users. By allowing them to host real world events with a gamified sign up and user collection mechanism, these clients get the chance to collect valuable token holders and users far beyond the crypto space. PLAY tokens will be used to host these games. 

Same with you - I also like the GO game very much.

I think you're giving out some very valuable ideas here - we can definitely use the tokens for online games hosting purpose.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

So when should we expect to see this hosted games?

I can understand why people can like go, i don't like it. But the important thing was accessing more people and with go they failed in it.

If it was something more people can play like tetris, it can be 50m token instead of 1m.

lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

So when should we expect to see this hosted games?

I can understand why people can like go, i don't like it. But the important thing was accessing more people and with go they failed in it.

If it was something more people can play like tetris, it can be 50m token instead of 1m.

Hey there,

thanks for your feedback beeelzebub. Yes it might me right that we could have reached a much bigger target group with a different game - but that is what we are here for - to experiment and test out things Smiley Maybe we can work something out in the future - with you as a community - and see where the path takes us.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

The company behind PLY (lab10 collective) is currently working on various exciting projects which will offer further opportunities for accepting PLY. Check out the vast team and reputable partners at www.lab10.coop

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

BTW in the last days our project has been on the media a lot - we are very proud that our project was even featured by Richard Kastelein  Smiley

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/11/03/play4privacy-playing-blockchain-raise-money-privacy/

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
wilhb81

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

The company behind PLY (lab10 collective) is currently working on various exciting projects which will offer further opportunities for accepting PLY. Check out the vast team and reputable partners at www.lab10.coop

BTW in the last days our project has been on the media a lot - we are very proud that our project was even featured by Richard Kastelein  Smiley

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/11/03/play4privacy-playing-blockchain-raise-money-privacy/

Thanks for the newest updates. I'm glad that Proof of Play's dev team keeps pushing the project after the GO game is finished Smiley

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

BTW in the last days our project has been on the media a lot - we are very proud that our project was even featured by Richard Kastelein  Smiley

/2017/11/03/play4privacy-playing-blockchain-raise-money-privacy/]http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2017/11/03/play4privacy-playing-blockchain-raise-money-privacy/

Thanks for the newest updates. I'm glad that Proof of Play's dev team keeps pushing the project after the GO game is finished Smiley

I agree with that! The community likes the project and, even if the game finished, is eager to get regular updates and news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: