Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14496 times)
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

Any major development or updates coming devs  Huh Considering very less circulating supply, the price is very low on Etherdelta with almost no volume. Invested lot of time to earn those tokens during whole month and now they are almost worthless.  Undecided

Clicking for a few hours per day , expecting to buy lambo after a month ... just wow . The volume is low because people are waiting and not dumping , the team already made a new design on the website , a lot of updates here and on telegram . Just hodl and thank me later !

We're having high hope on this project - that's why we didn't just dump and leave the project. Instead, we just hold and grow together with the P4P team Smiley

Yes, we have a wonderful project, a road map and a strong team. It's not easy to spread this new concept without any funds. I am happy they raised donations worth € 10,000 just in 48 hours!

Absolutely agreed with you there. Initial funds are needed if we want to make a successful project Smiley

A lot of updates? Hey did I miss something, are there news for new usecases?

Hmm, did you join P4P official Telegram's group? There are many new updates have been announced inside TG.

Yes, I joined, but except their new homepage, I saw no meaningful updates.
But I am very busy, maybe I missed something ...

Hmm, in this case, you should be more active in P4P TG group. Also, if you have any ideas in your mind, don't be hesitated to suggest it, either in here or in the TG group.

Together we can build a better team Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:51:54 AM

Just chiming in to say I'm still holding all my tokens. I think we can expect great things in the future and people are silly for selling for less than 5 cents per token! At 5 cents a token, that sets the market cap at less than $50,000!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wilhb81

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

Just chiming in to say I'm still holding all my tokens. I think we can expect great things in the future and people are silly for selling for less than 5 cents per token! At 5 cents a token, that sets the market cap at less than $50,000!

I agreed with your opinion. I've spent endless nights played the GO games and I won't settle myself selling the PLAY tokens at 5 cents each. I would rather hodl it for a long term Smiley

By the way, for those of you that wondered why it's named, "lab10 collective", here's the genuine explanation from Andreas in P4P official TG group:

"Our Headquarter is a co-working space called "lab10" which belongs to one of our members.
From which the name "lab10 collective" derives from.

The meaning of lab10 itself:
We develop digital (1 0 - one and zero) goods in our lab out of scattered thoughts (the lines in front of your logo).

In other words:
We take different ideas and combine them with a project to create digital goods."

Keep up the good work, lab10 collective Cheesy

Kinsey

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

I think that the price will jump in Q2 2018, when "PLAY [PLY] is used as a payment form"
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

I think that the price will jump in Q2 2018, when "PLAY [PLY] is used as a payment form"

Let's hope that guys do not stop in their development.
wilhb81

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:00:58 AM

Finger crossed and hoping for the same here. In fact, it won't be long, if the PLAY dev team working really hard to achieve this target. Meanwhile, we just need to keep hodling and supporting them Smiley

GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

Finger crossed and hoping for the same here. In fact, it won't be long, if the PLAY dev team working really hard to achieve this target. Meanwhile, we just need to keep hodling and supporting them Smiley

I think that the real price of the token is about $ 10, given the fact that the token will be used by customers to conduct ICO
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

I agreed with your opinion. I've spent endless nights played the GO games and I won't settle myself selling the PLAY tokens at 5 cents each. I would rather hodl it for a long term Smiley

I also stick to this idea. That's one of the best ways to conduct airdrop (apart from the concept of non-crypto leads funneling, which is a new word in Cryptoland). Tokens have some intrinsic value from the very beginning, as they are backed by time of players. Moreover, there is no fixed amount (usually small) of distributed shares. You can get as much as you put efforts in. Which means that you can be a whale and will do your best to make the project successful.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

I also stick to this idea. That's one of the best ways to conduct airdrop (apart from the concept of non-crypto leads funneling, which is a new word in Cryptoland). Tokens have some intrinsic value from the very beginning, as they are backed by time of players. Moreover, there is no fixed amount (usually small) of distributed shares. You can get as much as you put efforts in. Which means that you can be a whale and will do your best to make the project successful.

Holding an ICO on EU cultural buildings is a very good idea.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

I think that the real price of the token is about $ 10, given the fact that the token will be used by customers to conduct ICO
This would be awsome, then I will give a party for everyone who read this here. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

This would be awsome, then I will give a party for everyone who read this here. Smiley

I think this is real. Total 917,841 PLY. The capitalization of this project (ICO) should be at least 10 000 000. We divide 10 000 000 by 917 841 and get a little more than 10 dollars for a token.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

I think this is real. Total 917,841 PLY. The capitalization of this project (ICO) should be at least 10 000 000. We divide 10 000 000 by 917 841 and get a little more than 10 dollars for a token.
I also think so, wait patiently,
play has a lot of potential and the dev team looks great!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
wilhb81

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Yup, the potential of PLAY tokens are very huge. We just need to implement it with the proper methods.

Exactly bro. Unlike those "Pump and dump" shi**y ERC20 tokens - PLAY tokens have a greater vision. We, as the baghodlers, have better advantages here Smiley

TTE

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

10$ would be awesome!
At least I have a good feeling holding these tokens after seeing a legitimate team on their webpage.
Since they only cost me some play time I'm not mad if real progress comes after a few months.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

Seems you played a lot and collected a huge amount of PLY  Cheesy Anyway, the potential for a decent price is there, I think. 

wilhb81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:34 AM

10$ would be awesome!
At least I have a good feeling holding these tokens after seeing a legitimate team on their webpage.
Since they only cost me some play time I'm not mad if real progress comes after a few months.

Did you play a lot during the PLAY's GO session? Honestly, I saw many ERC20 that based on Game play's concept. However, most of them didn't seem to last long (except GameCredits)

Hopefully, this project will be the "unpolished gem" that waiting for us to discover its value Smiley

fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

I really enjoyed seeing the live gameplay on the museum façade, Indeed I agree if the PLY tokens will have more uses next year it will also reflect in the price..
More option -> more adoption.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

wsiter:

What can we do to grow up the P4P community?
 Any suggestions?

[10:01:36 PM] Satoshi Team:

Collect 50 PLY from participants and hold one more airdrop

+800 new members will be in the group
 With the mandatory condition to subscribe to a group

[10:19:41 PM] wsiter:

Ok, I could donate 250 token if dev organise this kind of airdrop.

--- Thursday, November 16, 2017 ---

[12:51:02 PM] Satoshi Team:

I will donate 500 PLY to Airdrop

GraBitCoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

Is the first donation the same as the second donation?

Hey Kuky,

you can have a look at the donation guideline on https://p4p.lab10.coop/donate/. In the next days we also want to make an easier visualization to show you the current status of donations + the current token value of the tokens in the donation pool.

Let's have a second airdrop. Participants will transfer to your address the tokens that you distribute to new participants after they join the Telegram group, retweet your post on Twitter and FB. I can arrange everything and hold it.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

Ohhh wow - this project is really getting traction! It is awesome that the community is now taking an active position and try to push the project and create further value - I'll join the telegram with my few PLY  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: