Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BM abuse This==> " We reserve the right to change bounty rules anytime"  (Read 72 times)
escalante28 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

As a bounty participant do you agree that sentence, was unfair for us?
Like for example from the beginning  of bounty there is no KYC needed but after the successful ICO they require us to submit our documents to receive  our reward. We know that the purpose of it is to prevent farming  but my point is why not announce on the first day of campaign? And the worst is sometimes they are asking for the pasaporte and billing statement for address verification  that we can not really give it right away. To all BM please announce every rules on the first day of campaign  so that we can decide if we are going to join. That is only one of the example  of abusing the right. I know some management  here abusing it and if you are going to complain and they're aware of their mistake they will ban  and kick you right away because THEY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE BOUNTY RULES ANYTIME.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XYZ99
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

I completely agree.

I also had a nightmare experience with the BM of Xatra. A really stupid BM.
I agree with them having the right to change the rules, but they abuse it by making last minute changes so that hunters will be INELIGIBLE for their hard-earned tokens so that they can still those tokens.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

I agree with you because even though they have the right to change bounty rules anytime, they should state the important rules at the beginning and not doing that when it is time to pay reward because people have worked and just to find excuses not to pay all, they give new rules which is very disappointing. I support that all necessary rules be started as soon as they begin the campaign.
escalante28 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

I agree with you because even though they have the right to change bounty rules anytime, they should state the important rules at the beginning and not doing that when it is time to pay reward because people have worked and just to find excuses not to pay all, they give new rules which is very disappointing. I support that all necessary rules be started as soon as they begin the campaign.

I was feel bad because I saw  lot of complain one of the BM group chat management. They don't  even care about the participant  because they all have the rights they want. Hunters give effort in every bounty, they work hard for it and they deserve their payment but because of that rights it's gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: