Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is about to crush major resistance points (very bullish)  (Read 1328 times)
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:29 AM

Seems the acceptance of google and amazon flares up Bitcoin to become more bullish.  The current atmosphere supports the uptrend of Bitcoin, even news about FUD had already silenced.  Then the upcoming implementation Bitcoin network upgrade seems to be the steroid for Bullish Bitcoin.  With these things currently roaming around the Bitcoin Atmosphere, we might see series of ATH breaking event this next days.
Amazon is not accepting bitcoins, this rumor is based on air and nothing else. The day Amazon accepts bitcoin is the day we all become rich, but it is not happening anytime soon.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

Seems the acceptance of google and amazon flares up Bitcoin to become more bullish.  The current atmosphere supports the uptrend of Bitcoin, even news about FUD had already silenced.  Then the upcoming implementation Bitcoin network upgrade seems to be the steroid for Bullish Bitcoin.  With these things currently roaming around the Bitcoin Atmosphere, we might see series of ATH breaking event this next days.
Amazon is not accepting bitcoins, this rumor is based on air and nothing else. The day Amazon accepts bitcoin is the day we all become rich, but it is not happening anytime soon.

you are not going to become rich just because Amazon started accepting bitcoin. the price may rise but it won't be a gigantic one because these types of things don't magically create additional demand in short term. the rise will be the result of good news and the already existing demand buying more.
the effect of Amazon and others like it, are only in the long term and a slow rise up as the adoption grows slowly too.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is very bullish as of now, considering the fact that there are a lot of good news being brought out. There is amazon accepting bitcoins as payments, legalization of countries, such as india, malaysia and others, japan's support of 11 bitcoin exchanges and the most recent one, goldman sach's support of bitcoin, since they will be making their own exchange, let us also not forget dubai's own cryptocurrency, i think this support had given enough information to people that bitcoin is not a fraud. There will be more positive news regardig bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, we must all be ready for bitcoin to beat uts own record high of 5000 usd, we all know that there will be an upcoming fork and it will again give a lot of opportunities for investors, i think we can expect now before the end the year that bitcoin will give us a new record, and that is over 6000 usd or even much higher, since a lot of countries and internet based companies are accepting bitcoin, let us also not be so lax, since we all need to have a plan, and make sure that whenever the market is high or low, we still have winning a situtation. Hopefully with all this positive news, those bad mouthing  bitcoin will come a halt and realize that they cannot compete with bitcoin, since it is legal and a legitimate source of income.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:48:48 AM

seems ATH will be touch again this month ,it's awesome,bitcoin is so strong that on one can beat it down, hope we can see $10000 soon.without china ,bitcoin can do even better .

For reaching $10.000 is a bit difficult to reach this month,the bitcoin need to multiply the price in 3 months which I think is impossible, the peakest price I think is $7000, but for sure we are entering bullish mode and to be honest we need all the help we need, if china joining it will help bitcoin price to go higher, but we still will doing fine without them
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: