Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice  (Read 493 times)
GLDFY (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

Hello. I need an advice.
What forum folder is best for posting white paper of the new blockchain product to discuss it with the bitcointalk community? I'm not sure where to look. Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

Welcome the the Bitcoin community.
I don't really get your question, do you mean what the best section is to post a whitepaper for a new coin?
In case of that, it belongs here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:16:53 PM

I don't really get your question, do you mean what the best section is to post a whitepaper for a new coin?

Aura, thank you for the prompt answer. Maybe you right and this is a right spot but as I see this is an overcrowded place already and we are not running an ICO. I just have a project described in White Paper that I want to get freedback from a community
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:10:26 PM

Aura, thank you for the prompt answer. Maybe you right and this is a right spot but as I see this is an overcrowded place already and we are not running an ICO. I just have a project described in White Paper that I want to get freedback from a community
You can ask for feedback about Bitcoin related projects in this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0.
Make sure that it's Bitcoin related otherwise it belongs in Alternate cryptocurrencies.
hellohey

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:26:49 AM

Hello everyone.
I also need an advice, and I am sorry in advance if i am at the wrong topic.
I want to invest into cryptocurrency, but I would like to hear someone else's advice in which way I should do it. Lets say that I can invest about 5000$ so which way would be the best:
Just buy a bitcoin and wait it to grow? Buy mining rigs and start with mining? Or would it be smarter to invest in Etherum or some other currencies (buying or mining) ?

Thank you.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:59:40 AM

Hello. I need an advice.
What forum folder is best for posting white paper of the new blockchain product to discuss it with the bitcointalk community? I'm not sure where to look. Thanks in advance.
The forum has special branches for this. In principle, this technology is now just not used, you at least told a couple of words about the project.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:09:46 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to invest into cryptocurrency, but I would like to hear someone else's advice in which way I should do it. Lets say that I can invest about 5000$ so which way would be the best:
Just buy a bitcoin and wait it to grow? Buy mining rigs and start with mining? Or would it be smarter to invest in Etherum or some other currencies (buying or mining) ?

Thank you.

its ok. the topic is need advice so you can talk about advice here.
if you want to invest into cryptocurrency you need knowledge about that to minimize the risk. read alot and learn alot
the crypto or bitcoin price can up and down, its possible you can lose 90% of your money because the price is going down 1000% just in a day.
mining also same, if your mining earn cant cover your power cost because the coin price that you mined is going down. its also make you loss your money. you need to think about that. money cant help you earn money if you dont have knowledge about what you do
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Don't just listen for what anybody are saying. Some users here are just shilling their projects. You have to be wise mate. $5000 is a serious amount. You can't just spend it to shitcoins or pump and dump coins in the market. You can buy bitcoin if you want. So far this is the best option to buy because the altcoin market is on massive corrections right now. Hard fork is coming. So the volume is all going to bitcoin. The reason is, they are gonna receive fork coin for the amount of bitcoin you store. 1:1 ratio. Example, you have 1 bitcoin. You are going to receive 1 bitcoin gold(fork coin). That's automatic money for you. Just find an exchange or wallet which are going to give the airdrop. Also bitcoin is going retrace, so wait for the small drop of price. After that, it's going to pump again. Trust me. It always happen.
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:52:32 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 11:30:16 AM by GLDFY

Hello everyone.
I want to invest into cryptocurrency, but I would like to hear someone else's advice in which way I should do it. Let's say that I can invest about 5000$ so which way would be the best:
Just buy a bitcoin and wait  it to grow? Buy mining rigs and start with mining? Or would it be smarter to invest in Etherum or some other currencies (buying or mining)?

Thank you.

Look at monthly trading volume - the bigger it is, the safer your investment will be. BTC is the safest (but in fact it is not safe at all either  Roll Eyes ), then I would say ETH. The rest alts are blurry (some would say shady). I'm not a pro investor, so collect more opinions from other guys as well
hellohey

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

Thank you all for your answers. I have been reading about these things for a long time, but I always like to hear other opinions. It's hard  for me to make up my mind. Electricity is not so expensive in my country so I will "maybe" choose ethereum mining than.
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Check out the "Altcoin" section, you will see many projects posting their ideas and potential (future) coins there. Whitepaper's and technical information (websites, codes, smart contracts etc.) are usually linked within the thread itself.
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

Check out the "Altcoin" section, you will see many projects posting their ideas and potential (future) coins there. Whitepaper's and technical information (websites, codes, smart contracts etc.) are usually linked within the thread itself.

Thank you for prominent answer!
milliondolrcrypt0

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

I am new to this bitcoin talk. I don't know why I can't reply to some of the bitcoin talk discussion.
nazzzzz

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:21:15 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Read alot and I know it might sound a cliché but research all you can about the Project before you consider to invest. Lets say bitcoin and ethereum go to subforums here in bitcointalk, go to reddit subforums, read ann threads and be very septycal about advices about investments because many people on this forum are just promoting the coins/projects they are invested in.

After deciding to invest in a project I would not recommend to get in if it has just hit a new high because most of the times it comes a downfall afterwards, you should buy the dips and sell high and not the other way around. I know this is obvious but many people commit this mistake because they get caught in the FOMO and make impulse buys and when they realize they holding someone else bags.

There is alot more to it though but this is a good start.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
everythingMUSTgo

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:28:58 AM

Hello. I need an advice.

Are you trying to have an ICO?
hellohey

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:24:45 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Read alot and I know it might sound a cliché but research all you can about the Project before you consider to invest. Lets say bitcoin and ethereum go to subforums here in bitcointalk, go to reddit subforums, read ann threads and be very septycal about advices about investments because many people on this forum are just promoting the coins/projects they are invested in.

After deciding to invest in a project I would not recommend to get in if it has just hit a new high because most of the times it comes a downfall afterwards, you should buy the dips and sell high and not the other way around. I know this is obvious but many people commit this mistake because they get caught in the FOMO and make impulse buys and when they realize they holding someone else bags.

There is alot more to it though but this is a good start.

I understand what you are trying to say. I keep reading about cryptos all the time, but still don't know what would be the better choice. It looks like that is individual thing. Thank you for your advice anyway.
bejinariu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

Hello......what happens if I receive Bitcoin when my computer or application phone is turned off?
Thank you!!!!

gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

Hello. I need an advice.

Are you going to share an ICO your team start?
You might wanna share it on the announcements section ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

Hello. I need an advice.

Are you going to share an ICO your team start?
You might wanna share it on the announcements section ~

I'm not talking about the ICO's white paper, but about the product+token idea. I want to discuss it with community first and collect forum community  feedback before running into ICO
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

Hello......what happens if I receive Bitcoin when my computer or application phone is turned off?
Thank you!!!!
you will still recieve those bitcoin whatever you are online or not
if you are using bitcoin wallet hardware, you will get incoming transaction after you open your updated wallet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: