Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin that gives simple interest  (Read 230 times)
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

Try to check Buzz coin. It gives out 3% interest daily through staking. Check youtube or google it yourself you should see several articles regarding this coin.
is it true and whether the altoin is already listing on the stock?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I believe DeepOnion gives a 5% interest for POS staking.
Here you can find a nice tutorial about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyOXKe3pac

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
raoul78

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Rebellious also has a staking interest. I think it's 10% at the moment. You just have to download their wallet and keep your Rebl in your wallet. No need to keep it online 24/7

https://www.rebellious.io/

█   REALTYCOIN   █
the most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world
▬  ICO is LIVE  ▬ (http://therealtycoin.io)
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Are there any coins which give guaranteed returns i.e. give interests after they're deposited for a specific time?

If you like to write or read, definitely buy some pack of steem. Then Send your steems to your steemit account. You can write something every day, and if it's really good, you will get your profit. You will have made a profit because you will vote for yourself with the Steem's you already have. If you say I do not like to write but you like to read, you choose the best things everyday, you vote for what you like. 75% of the rewards of each article remain in the writer while 25% are distributed among the voters.

You should check it!! >>> www.steemit.com

Ah yes I forgot to mention steem in my reply, thanks for linking it up here.
Another thing how you can earn there is with these tip bots (can find list here: https://steembottracker.com/) you need to calculate this tho. In general the idea is that you pay bots to upvote your post and depending on how many people pay and what is the vote power of particular bot. You can look at this website that I have provided and simply see whit which bot you will earn more, sometimes you can lose money if you don't calculate good enough.

Other thing is delegation, delegate your steem power to other users.

You can also at end open up your own voting bot and earn that way or you can "sell your votes" with bots such as minnowbooster

yes current best airdrop coin with solid community and dev is bitcore btx.

I do believe they are giving like 6% per week, although there is a downside that airdrop won't continue forever. Plus price can fluctuate but given the fact that this airdrop is currently running there shouldn't be much dumping since people will hold the coin and take part in airdrop - but you never know.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I believe DeepOnion gives a 5% interest for POS staking.
Here you can find a nice tutorial about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyOXKe3pac
DeepOnion is a good opportunity to collect rewards for holding it but note that every holder should install a desktop wallet so to synchronise with blockchain what needs enough disk space and RAM power. I heard about COSS that gave this opportunity since its lunch but there is a lot of others.
Waves platform also offers tokens by lending your waves funds to some projects.
ignorans

Activity: 101
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

TaaS gives dividends every 4 months
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

LISK delegates share DPOS rewards with voters. But until things are fixed its only worth it when you have >500. A CROWN servicenode is quite rewarding as well atm, and far less expensive. Be wary of small coins promising gigantic returns. Its usually just hyperinflation and you'll find your assets depreciating faster than the rewards flow in.

burp...
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Pos token you will get staking coins or interest if you keep coin more than 3 days minimum coinage also you can mint the coin of your having more than hundred tokens. I already got two times genuine payment.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Try to check Buzz coin. It gives out 3% interest daily through staking. Check youtube or google it yourself you should see several articles regarding this coin.
is it true and whether the altoin is already listing on the stock?

Yes altcoin is already in listed in Yobit exchange.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: