Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBOOT] CWXT- CRYPTOWORLDX- REBOOT/RELAUNCH-ADD MASTERNODES  (Read 6967 times)
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

good to see this coming around got my mn worth.

Also is there a block explorer/how accurate is coinmarketcap?

We are working with a team to have a block explorer developed currently and will be announcing this hopefully in the coming days:D, Coinmarket cap totals are correct, the website is not. we are also trying to have this updated

working block explorer with rich list?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:15:31 PM

We are working with a team to have a block explorer developed currently and will be announcing this hopefully in the coming days:D, Coinmarket cap totals are correct, the website is not. we are also trying to have this updated

That is coming soon:D before masternodes!
m3rt1x

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

That is coming soon:D before masternodes!
ok.thanks
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

I welcome everyone to check our new website that is in progress. http://cwxt.io . We currently have a team working on releasing more linux nodes aswell as creating the blockexplorer:)
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

I am new to this project, but can someone explain to me, why reboot? what happened before? it is dead once?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

I am new to this project, but can someone explain to me, why reboot? what happened before? it is dead once?

long story to shortening :

this coins has been taking over last week, the old dev didnt want it develop it anymore and didnt like the bct forum also ( to much fud ) .

so the new dev ( dont know yet who he/she is) has taken this coin over and is now busy with further developments. there will be a swap and an masternode function....

i have to admit , this coin is one of the fastest that i ever seen Smiley

for the rest welcome  and keep this thread on your visor Wink

cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

long story to shortening :

this coins has been taking over last week, the old dev didnt want it develop it anymore and didnt like the bct forum also ( to much fud ) .

so the new dev ( dont know yet who he/she is) has taken this coin over and is now busy with further developments. there will be a swap and an masternode function....

i have to admit , this coin is one of the fastest that i ever seen Smiley

for the rest welcome  and keep this thread on your visor Wink

30 second block times, 10 coins payout POS every 30 seconds! only3 confirmations needed, only 0.000008CWXT to send 300,000 CWXT. This token is cheaper than doge to transact and much faster. But yes, the project died out and we are working towards re-developing the protocol and community. BTW I will be making a new announcement page for this in the coming days as account is out of newbie to post photos
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

I downloaded the cwxt wallet, and made the cwxt.conf file put in appdata folder, but the wallet is still just sitting with 0 connections in my win 7 environment. Are you sure the conf file is named cwxt.conf? sometimes devs have different names for this file in their wallets. thanks for any help.  Huh

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
m3rt1x

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:12:19 PM

I downloaded the cwxt wallet, and made the cwxt.conf file put in appdata folder, but the wallet is still just sitting with 0 connections in my win 7 environment. Are you sure the conf file is named cwxt.conf? sometimes devs have different names for this file in their wallets. thanks for any help.  Huh

hello! name it:

cryptoworldxtoken.conf

happy staking!
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:49:57 PM

worked like a charm (maybe you could change the name in your conf description on the website?), and thanks but 888,000 blocks to download??? Yikes!
I hope I get to stake, sometime .... Kiss

hello! name it:

cryptoworldxtoken.conf

happy staking!

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
D37945

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:34:36 AM

Does anyone have a bootstrap for the windows wallet?
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

Does anyone have a bootstrap for the windows wallet?

Currently working on having one compiled and posting it on our new website which is expected to be live tomorrow
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

hi,

when was/is the swap ?? and what will the ratio be ??
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:17:30 AM

hi,

Swap will be in November. We have confirmed that it will be hosted on Nova Exchange at a 3:1 Ratio. A masternode on the new block-chain will require 50,000 tokens, so 150,000 CWXT before swap out.. The ticker symbol will change from CWXT to CWX with the swap out aswell. We have a press release being announced later this week. Feel free to jump to our telegram for instant communications http://t.me/cwxtcryptoworld . Stay tuned!
BitsharesHero

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

hi,

Swap will be in November. We have confirmed that it will be hosted on Nova Exchange at a 3:1 Ratio. A masternode on the new block-chain will require 50,000 tokens, so 150,000 CWXT before swap out.. The ticker symbol will change from CWXT to CWX with the swap out aswell. We have a press release being announced later this week. Feel free to jump to our telegram for instant communications http://t.me/cwxtcryptoworld . Stay tuned!

What are your plans for block times and staking? Will this be PoS V3? What will the block times be? What will the coin count be? Will it be reduced by 3x?

What percentage of the money supply will be reserved for devs?
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

dev,
after swap, cwx on crytopia end on coinexchange? big exchange will be good for volume
m3rt1x

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

hi,

Can't wait for the swap!November is a bit late though.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

hi,

Following the announcement of the development take-over
Our new developers will begin implementation of a MASTERNODE network. This masternode function will reward master-stakers an allocation of 30% of the block rewards. This means by possesing 100,000 CWXT at any given time in your wallet, you will earn 30% extra than what you earned holding the lower amount.
We felt this was a fantastic way to reward the large supporters of our network and an excellent encouragement towards stakers who are near the threshold to assetize more of their protfolio for higher short-term rewards.

Masternode Requirements-
1 Masternode will require 100,000 CWXT to operate
Masternode Stake rewards will be set at 30% of daily staking pay-out ,distributed to masternode holders on daily basis.
~Example~
Current Stake rewards - 28,800 tokens divided amongst stakeholders per day. 10 tokens per block with 30 second block time.
30% of 28,800 daily Stake Rewards pays-out 8640 CWXT divided to Master Node Holders.
20,160 CWXT remaining to be divided amoung Regular Stake Holders, including Master Node Holders.
Which of those is correct?
100000?
150000?
next
200000?
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

I think the Dev is still learning and new to the world of cryptocurrency.

Your announcement is too dull.

Kindly edit it and make it look reasonable.

Include links
Social Handle or any other reliable source.

Goodluck

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

hi,

Following the announcement of the development take-over
Our new developers will begin implementation of a MASTERNODE network. This masternode function will reward master-stakers an allocation of 30% of the block rewards. This means by possesing 100,000 CWXT at any given time in your wallet, you will earn 30% extra than what you earned holding the lower amount.
We felt this was a fantastic way to reward the large supporters of our network and an excellent encouragement towards stakers who are near the threshold to assetize more of their protfolio for higher short-term rewards.

Masternode Requirements-
1 Masternode will require 100,000 CWXT to operate
Masternode Stake rewards will be set at 30% of daily staking pay-out ,distributed to masternode holders on daily basis.
~Example~
Current Stake rewards - 28,800 tokens divided amongst stakeholders per day. 10 tokens per block with 30 second block time.
30% of 28,800 daily Stake Rewards pays-out 8640 CWXT divided to Master Node Holders.
20,160 CWXT remaining to be divided amoung Regular Stake Holders, including Master Node Holders.
Which of those is correct?
100000?
150000?
next
200000?

No, there was an error in the original post and I got locked out so am unforunately able to change it...I am posting a new ANN once I am able to submit photos.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: