Hi, sorry for the delay, i'm working in many things
* You can find the version 0.8.1 in ubuntu and debian, only in ubuntu (maverick, natty, oneiric) have SSE2_64 enable.
* If not exist any issue in the last version 1.0, i will create a package in a couple days.
* If possible this package get in the next ubuntu release, please check: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/780258
, give you comment's or any feedback.
* @jgarzik: In ubuntu revu get this comment
I’m not sure about the binary name "minerd". It sounds too generic, not specific to BitCoin. Could it be renamed?
what you think ?
* I can't create a package for gpu miners, why i don't have access to one gpu card, the one card i have don't have any support (cuda, opencl).
* The next not oficial package have miniupnpc disable, if you use this feature tell me.
I'm working to package pushpool from @jgarzikhttp://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3493.0
* if somebody know how compile it in ubuntu or debian, please comment here.
* can you suggest one short description.
* can you suggest one full description.
For last, don't hesitate in support, give your feedback or send some bitcoins