Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading  (Read 53897 times)
ICOindex.com (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:29:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 02:31:14 PM by ICOindex.com

Introducing Signals marketplace for building, training, and monetising crypto trading strategies

Main token sale was successfully closed! What's next?

Big news: Signals at Intel Partner Connect Europe Conference in May, 2018.

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

SIGNALS TEAM

PARTNERS

SGN TOKEN

Signal token is a currency powered by the Ethereum blockchain. All paid features available on the Signals Platform will be accessible exclusively through Signal tokens.

The business model of Signals Platform is based on two main revenue streams.

Firstly, Signals Platform charges a fee on each purchase in the Signals marketplaces. This includes:

• Purchases of user-created indicators in the Indicator marketplace
  • Purchases of data streams in the Data marketplace
  • Renting of user-made strategies for copy trading in the Strategy marketplace.

The second revenue stream comes from the Signals cloud solution for deploying strategies. A subscription model will be implemented, with several tiers to choose from based on the amount of strategies used.

Signal tokens are also used as a reward for early contributors, best strategies and the most useful indicators. We know that support of the community is crucial for Signals Platform success that’s why we allocated 20% of all Signal tokens to early contributors in Signal Platform marketplaces. more information about the Token Sale can be found in whitepaper.

HOW SIGNALS WORK

IN THE PRESS

Yahoo Finance: Potential project to impact crypto investing in major ways
Zero Hedge: Trading Strategies of the Future Cryptocurrency Investor
Finance Magnates: 3 Tools All Serious Cryptocurrency Traders Must Include in Their Toolbox

ALPHA OF THE STRATEGY MARKETPLACE

In early January we published alpha of the Strategy Marketplace, which is one of the three main pillars of the Signals platform. The alpha version includes a notification bot by Cryptofox.io and will serve as a base for future inclusion of default Signals strategies, 3rd party strategies, and user-created strategies. Try the ALPHA and let us know what do you think.

ROADMAP

The Signals roadmap for years 2017 - 2019 is divided into six milestones. Each milestone consists of a certain number of features that will be implemented. Find more details in Signals WHITEPAPER.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Anyone who would like to support Signals prior to the token sale can earn and receive SGN tokens by completing bounty tasks. You can start collecting SGN tokens in our Bounty app now and we'll send them to your address once we close the token sale.

Bounty program thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245156.msg22679828#msg22679828.

Please follow us on Twitter, join our Telegram or subscribe to newsletter to stay updated!

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:31:40 PM

please more detail about token, i mean distribution token and allocation fund, i think its needed to added on this ANN
P E K K A

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

Reserving Indonesian translation
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:31:11 AM

I think there is already a project like that

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

You have any alpha or beta version before approach to this token sale in images this platform looking simple and clean. What is your funding target nothing disclosed at the moment in whitepaper too. Perfect signals is very important factor in trading looking forward to hear some details from OP.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

I want to read your site but your site is not within reach. please update immediately so I can see your site directly. thank you, hopefully your project runs smoothly and many investors are participating.
Signals.network

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

I think there is already a project like that

What project do you have in mind?

There are some projects which enable users to program their own strategy, in Signals we provide set of visual tools which we call Signals strategy builder, so that even anyone without any programming skills can build their own strategy. On top of that, as we are aware of progress in blockchain industry, that is why Signals platform is beside providing classical technical indicators it is connecting to prediction markets enabling users creating unique types of strategies or connecting to decentralised supercomputers to enable complex ML based process of training strategies based on historical data.

You have any alpha or beta version before approach to this token sale in images this platform looking simple and clean. What is your funding target nothing disclosed at the moment in whitepaper too. Perfect signals is very important factor in trading looking forward to hear some details from OP.

We are working on alpha version of the Signals strategy marketplace. We plan to publish it in 2-3 weeks, so before the main token sale.
Regarding the funding target, we are just finishing an ICO page on our website, so please stay tune for more details on this.

please more detail about token, i mean distribution token and allocation fund, i think its needed to added on this ANN

More detailed information about token distribution will be added soon.

Automated trading for everyone.
From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:30:11 AM

I want to read your site but your site is not within reach. please update immediately so I can see your site directly. thank you, hopefully your project runs smoothly and many investors are participating.

What do you mean it is out of reach? Are you not able to visit https://signals.network? We do not have reported any outage, could you please elaborate so that we can investigate and fix any potential issue? Thank you!

From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
ins.world

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:42:30 AM

Looks very promising. Any discount for early birds?
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

basically it will help to know the increase or decrease in the price graphically, interesting, I think this is promise, I wait for the next update about token specification, hopefully run well, and good luck with your project
SABRINA-ANTO

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

Reserved indonesian translator
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

hello, reserving urdu translations, if needed.

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

Looks very promising. Any discount for early birds?

We plan to start token presale in October, there will be some bonus for early contributors. The specific terms for the presale will be announced soon.

Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

you will start presale in october, but there is no specification information about token, this project have a nice concept, I'm very waiting soon about token detail, hopefully run well.
phasE89

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

Very interesting project, I will be watching it closely. When will the roadmap come out?
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:13:29 PM

Very interesting project, I will be watching it closely. When will the roadmap come out?

Early next week we expect to release roadmap and information about ICO.

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

We're excited to announce that we just opened our Bounty Program to the public!

We're going to be distributing 2% of offered SGN tokens to anyone willing to help us spread the word. That means 3 000 000 of SGN tokens with expected starting value $0.25 each on the day of token pre-sale start. The goal of the SGN token sale is to reach $0.36 valuation per each token after a successful token sale.

Would you like to support Signals and become part of the project? Then head to our special app! Anyone can join and connect their social media accounts in just few seconds, same goes for claiming rewards! We are looking for social media supporters, content creators, translators and also reward extra activity or suggested ideas.

To read more about this campaign and the bounty token distribution, visit our Bitcointalk campaign thread, where we will be updating about all the related news.

Thanks for supporting Signals!

Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

Hey Phase, I remember you from poker games, how long are you in crypto? Smiley
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

Amazing platform, amazing project! I am looking forward to presale! Smiley
TiaanB

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:58:53 PM

I feel like there are too many trading websites these days.

Competition is fine, but you need to bring something new to the table. I don't see this as having any kind of distinct advantage.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: