Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Buy and Sell walls at the same time ?!??  (Read 192 times)
OliverHall (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

Can someone explain me this ?? A HUGE buy wall and a huge sell wall at the same time !!

https://preview.ibb.co/jezFnR/Image_de_presse_papiers_2018_01_16_14_40_57.png

EDIT : image isnt displaying...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Can someone explain me this ?? A HUGE buy wall and a huge sell wall at the same time !!

You can buy and sell at trading floors, so it is important to buy and sell. Knowing that requires you to have very accurate information, the ability to graph and process information quickly from which to make specific decisions. The faster you work, the more accurately you will know when to buy and sell the most accurate and get the most profit, minimize losses.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

This is the example of the Fake Wall. Interesting article about the Wall function and the difference between fake and standard walls is explained in the link below (TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCIES & SMART OPTION). Investors are usually shaded by this kind of walls and they are investing blindly after.

https://smartoptions.io/read-buy-sell-walls-crypto/

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

One thing I've learnt is never to pay attention to these walls.

Most of the time they are pulled. And even if they aren't pulled and they fill it doesn't tell you much.

Basically tells you there was someone who bought ALOT and someone who sold ALOT. But who is correct?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Wall sell and wall buy is usually very influential on market activity, because the average coin that always has a big wall then the price increase and the decline will be a little longer or can be said more stable. eg rdd and doge.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Is the Market Maker. He keep price under control and decide when dump or pump the coin. I think is not a good idea to stay in this coin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Oh the walls? You can always break them if you have pockets filled with some BTC. Im not sure what you talking about as I can't can see the image either on my monitor but one thing is sure that the specified coin might not be having much of the market cap. In such instances people might be buying and selling at the price with little differences and thus creating a wall which is almost similar at buy and sell point. That's just speculation and I have seen many coins like that.

Usually this picture can also be seen when the coin hits the exchanger and the trades are not in run yet.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Most of the time they are pulled. And even if they aren't pulled and they fill it doesn't tell you much.

Basically tells you there was someone who bought ALOT and someone who sold ALOT. But who is correct?
No you can pay attention to make your predictions more accurately given that you are having high-speed Internet connections because only when the sockets are getting struck you will not be getting proper update on buyer or seller volume information. Otherwise, these are very good informative tool for every trader.

Many times I have noticed, these information will not get updated and we can see same price levels for both buying and selling. Later I have found these are all delay in socket. Even they will be having very good Internet connection still there will be no guarantee that we are getting updates on every second. That is one of practical problem, we may face some times.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

You can make your investment based on two things. One is you look at the charts and make your predictions and then invest in the specific coin based on yoir analysis and prediction. the problem with this is that some times there might me issues such as fake wall and manipulation in which case you might end up losing money (if you sell[obviously]). The second thing you could do is research on the coin and look at why you should invest in it. Find out its role in the development of technology and you will find out it's potential. After that invest in the coin you will surely see it's benefits in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Katerina

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

there is no arrangements between buyers and sellers, they are aggressively and we should expect a tipping point only it is not known in whose favor and I think it's a good time to buy NBT
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

These walls are just because frequent fluctuation in the prices and people are frequently buying and selling.Sometime this trends are not as correct as we see because there might be delay in update or intentionally some exchanges do this adulteration in data so that people get influence to buy particular thing.Soo don't trust this graphs blindly while trading please get some knowledge regarding that coin in which you are investing.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/jezFnR/Image_de_presse_papiers_2018_01_16_14_40_57.png

This should be normal for stablecoin/usd-pegged coins like nubits. the large walls on both sides is to protect price from slipping down below 1 dollar, these walls keeps changing as price of bitcoin goes down or up.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

If they are on different coins whatever, but if the same coin that is manipulation 100% and its not even close. I have yet to see that though while trading live but I have seen one wall up at any given time which is standard.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Wall sell and wall buy is usually very influential on market activity, because the average coin that always has a big wall then the price increase and the decline will be a little longer or can be said more stable. eg rdd and doge.
Admit it or not, this is one way to influence the market. Newbies who tend to see it panic and follow the sell order. This is one method I'm seeing whales do, specially when their is a price corrections, and in a matter of few hours, we will see a domino effect, crashing the market. So this big buy /sell wall for me is artificial.

Exactly. Don't pay attention to this because you will be emotionally affected and panic sells. Again this has proved nothing, doesn't tell you anything but some artificial orders trying to intimidate others (noobs).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

This happens in all major coins nowadays in the crypto markets, we can say that the markets are being manipulated by trading bots and whales.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

This happens in all major coins nowadays in the crypto markets, we can say that the markets are being manipulated by trading bots and whales.
This is an accurate idea. Most of the coin on the market is clearly price controlled, and you will get a profit when following the whale, otherwise you will suffer a heavy loss. Buying and selling prices in a very short period of time have proven that the market is so volatile.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: