Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My trading experience  (Read 306 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I love it. It's so normal, we have the same experience when I just started in trading. But I never tried arbitrage method. I just started my trading experience in bittrex and I just bought and bought, but the only thing we are different is I never get panic, I only hold and hold for how many months and after how many months, I just sold my coins in loss. I'm so super sad about that time, but it is okay. Well, you learned your lessons, you should apply that nextime. Good luck mate.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

My trading experience

I have started with 500$ on Binance at the 2nd of Jan. I started with good portfolio..
20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
After two days my balance reached 850$   Cool
The 3rd day I Saw my balance get lower and lower I got panic.... so I sold all of my assets at 680$ and Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

Then after some search on google I have found someond who provide Signals for a Paid subscribtion. I got in.
I made some good money my total assets was 900$.
Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD. After 3 hour it got dump. I was freaking out do i sold all of it gor 280$ Embarrassed

Then after alot of failur my total assets was 20$ Cry

So I left the trading world behind.
After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
Then I bought some Btc at 18 Jan
0.00166 that is the total amount..
And started the arbitrage once again but with a bit more knowledge.
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

The most important thing I have learned is don't ever ever get panic and patience is your only friend in trading and don't ever invest in one coin with all of your capital

this is a good story for you and I really like it, I hope that we can learn from your experience so we can prevent something bad that might be happening in the future. from the story, I realize that many people are chasing the big profit at the instant way so they use everything they have to get that profit without thinking if this is a good for them or not.

from the list, I see 20% IOTA, 20% XVG, 20% TRX, 20% XLM, 20% XRP is a good percentage that you have and if you have patience for a while, now you can make a big smile because each of coins is increased now and you can sell it for the half amount to get your investment money back to you so you can invest in another coin.

but now, I see that you are learned from your mistake and I really hope that you don't do the same mistake and I hope that you can make a big profit from now on. just be patient for a while and always check the trend and the price before you want to buy or to sell.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

It's crazy actually, my story is very similar to yours. And I read about so many other experiences that are like that : you start successful, then FOMO hits hard and you lose so much because of it.
I read about TRX in another forum and bought it when it was tooooo expensive. But hey, everybody was saying "it will go to the moon" so I believed in that. Long story short: I sold it too cheap and lost a good amount of money.

Recently read something about cut - loss strategy and I think this is very smart. Know your boundaries.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Well, to be honest, you were not trading like a trader you were just gambling and nothing else. Actually, your trading experience shows that you were not trading like a professional trader which you were supposed to do and I also noted that when you bought all your coins at the starting by investing $500 in binance you were not having a good trade plan and there was no proper reason to buy and sell the Crypto coins you were buying because of pump and dump in prices which were not important at that point of trading.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
1) Solid Trading Strategy
2) Trade Plan
3) Money Management Skills
4) Reasons for Entries and exits.
5) Journal

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Well, to be honest, you were not trading like a trader you were just gambling and nothing else. Actually, your trading experience shows that you were not trading like a professional trader which you were supposed to do and I also noted that when you bought all your coins at the starting by investing $500 in binance you were not having a good trade plan and there was no proper reason to buy and sell the Crypto coins you were buying because of pump and dump in prices which were not important at that point of trading.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
1) Solid Trading Strategy
2) Trade Plan
3) Money Management Skills
4) Reasons for Entries and exits.
5) Journal

All those mentioned tips aren't an accurate to be followed by most of the traders around the marketplace, but I think reality always speaks about what will happen specially when panic decisions happened. Well we really need to have definite decisions in order to achieve those ideas shared here, we need not to make it as a rule but, we should make it as a daily tools so that everything with trading might be worth it.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

My trading experience

I have started with 500$ on Binance at the 2nd of Jan. I started with good portfolio..
20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
The 3rd day I Saw my balance get lower and lower I got panic.... so I sold all of my assets at 680$ and Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

Then after some search on google I have found someond who provide Signals for a Paid subscribtion. I got in.
Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD. After 3 hour it got dump. I was freaking out do i sold all of it gor 280$ Embarrassed

After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

The most important thing I have learned is don't ever ever get panic and patience is your only friend in trading and don't ever invest in one coin with all of your capital
Yes you are right mate, you should not be panic if bitcoin price drops, don't worry you can still recover your lost because you know what to do next if bitcoin price goes down again. And thank you very much for the story you shared with us. good luck by the way.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

My trading experience

20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP

Panicking is one sure way of losing almost all of your money when trading and it's also not a good idea idea to buy a currency just because almost everyone is buying, it's good to do a bit of research before you buy and holding over a long period of time most of the times gives some very good profits in the end.
Asoss.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

I love it. It's so normal, we have the same experience when I just started in trading. But I never tried arbitrage method. I just started my trading experience in bittrex and I just bought and bought, but the only thing we are different is I never get panic, I only hold and hold for how many months and after how many months, I just sold my coins in loss. I'm so super sad about that time, but it is okay. Well, you learned your lessons, you should apply that nextime. Good luck mate.
Yes it's all about learning from your mistakes.
My trading experience

20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
After two days my balance reached 850$   Cool
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

this is a good story for you and I really like it, I hope that we can learn from your experience so we can prevent something bad that might be happening in the future. from the story, I realize that many people are chasing the big profit at the instant way so they use everything they have to get that profit without thinking if this is a good for them or not.

from the list, I see 20% IOTA, 20% XVG, 20% TRX, 20% XLM, 20% XRP is a good percentage that you have and if you have patience for a while, now you can make a big smile because each of coins is increased now and you can sell it for the half amount to get your investment money back to you so you can invest in another coin.

but now, I see that you are learned from your mistake and I really hope that you don't do the same mistake and I hope that you can make a big profit from now on. just be patient for a while and always check the trend and the price before you want to buy or to sell.
I will follow your stips. Looks promising
My trading experience

20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

Yes you are right mate, you should not be panic if bitcoin price drops, don't worry you can still recover your lost because you know what to do next if bitcoin price goes down again. And thank you very much for the story you shared with us. good luck by the way.
My trading experience

20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP

Panicking is one sure way of losing almost all of your money when trading and it's also not a good idea idea to buy a currency just because almost everyone is buying, it's good to do a bit of research before you buy and holding over a long period of time most of the times gives some very good profits in the end.

Panic is the devil ....
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

so sad I also lost my money after buying xrp, but after 3 month xrp goes high, so now understand if I hold this mire then 3 month then I will take cover my lose easily,. and I agree with you, don't buy 1 coin buy atleast 4/5 coin if gain.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:22:12 AM by Sir Cross

A lot of other people fall victim of panic selling. It's hard to control your emotions especially once prices go down and you see all your money go down the drain. The panic seller's attempts to cut losses has only hurt them more in the process and makes them end up losing even more. Unfortunately, FOMO takes over and this is what kills the newbie traders.

Arbitrage is just one of the few trading methods out there, and if it's suitable for you then I'm glad you were able to resume trading despite the experience that you've had and the amount of assets you have lost.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

so sad I also lost my money after buying xrp, but after 3 month xrp goes high, so now understand if I hold this mire then 3 month then I will take cover my lose easily,. and I agree with you, don't buy 1 coin buy atleast 4/5 coin if gain.
Mate really sorry for your loss but the main thing is you invested into the wrong coin invest into the bitcoin so that this coin will assure you to give a lot of money in shorter time span and the choice of coin matters a lot and if you really want to cover that loss invest into bitcoin and this will give so much profit in shorter time and you can ask here in forum to anyone he will recommend you bitcoin because it is very effective.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

Mate really sorry for your loss but the main thing is you invested into the wrong coin invest into the bitcoin so that this coin will assure you to give a lot of money in shorter time span and the choice of coin matters a lot and if you really want to cover that loss invest into bitcoin and this will give so much profit in shorter time and you can ask here in forum to anyone he will recommend you bitcoin because it is very effective.
This is the major flaw of new investors that they are not aware of these so called amazing coins. They are just there to ruin the money and that too hard earned of innocent people. Never ever go for such altcoins that are not famous and are not having very good support by investors. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most successful and useful coin in the crypto world because of the massive support it is enjoying throughout the world.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

You should never do that stupid thing again, mate
there's a good idea you panic, but do not ever sell it, the natural thing.
I am sure you will learn from your experience, everyone must have felt the loss in the first time.
Always remember the traders' motto, buy cheap sell high okey.
Holding it rights is the best way for traders whose assets are down. Buy coins that have great developing potential, such as xrp, iota etc.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

I understand that just like any kind of trading, cryptocurrency trading can be too risky especially for newcomers but since I can feel that you are willing to pay the necessary tuition fees here so I guess you are now using what you've learned to make more lucrative moves later. Trading this year will never be the same last year as the market is always evolving. This year things are different and I am sure you are noticing this trend. I am wishing you all the luck in this world in cryptocurrency trading.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

My trading experience

20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP

Many traders have the same experiences like yours. In fact, I also made some trading mistakes in the past. What important is that we learned from our mistakes. Those learning will help us to become a better trader in the future. Never lose hope because of your mistakes. Stand up and move on. You'll never know, you will be a millionaire someday because you didn't give up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: