Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Virtual Miner Game |Virtualminergame.com  (Read 2712 times)
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:36:23 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 07:11:10 PM by starsoccer9

Hi, everyone

I just wanted to make everyone aware that Virtual Miner, the game that lets your virtually create,mine, and even trade virtual crypto-currencies is now under new ownership.I(starsoccer) will be doing all PR,support and anything else to help people use the site while grimd34th will be handling the programming side of the site and making sure it works and adding new features.

Currently we plan on adding the following features
  • Allow users to transfer the virtual coins to other users, for example VMC to a friend
  • A json API for trading,pools and rigs
  • Adding Litecoin support and supporting a LTC/BTC market

Offical Freenode channel: #Virtualminer
Join for giveaways and free hardware

Hope to see you on the site soon
http://www.virtualminergame.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grimd34th

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:37:02 AM

big plans, can't wait to get it unraveled
thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:16:15 AM

I would love if you could not email me. I donot want anything to do with your service as you are spamming me with shit I don't want.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:41:53 AM

I would love if you could not email me. I donot want anything to do with your service as you are spamming me with shit I don't want.

I apologize for that. The previous owners site had many unfinished things and pages that really do not work, for example the newsletter page. If you want me to remove you account feel free to send me a PM with your infomation and I can do that
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:21:34 AM

Is this a bitcoin mining game type of deal? Is there a preview or can you go for more details ? This sounds like the web version of the tycoon game people are trying to manage Cheesy

If there is a newsletter I want to sign in but right now I cant Cheesy My mail is jarvistechnologies@yahoo.com please add me Cheesy
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:10:16 PM

The site is a virtual type mining game. so for example you can make your own cryptocurrency and buy miners and such. You can even trade the cryptocurrecnies. Soon you will be able to also sell units aswell.

Also as far as the site being down I apologize for that. Bitvps had some trouble and was getting DDOSed. Also we recently had to reset up the site because of a problem with the page going down
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:57:28 AM

The site is a virtual type mining game. so for example you can make your own cryptocurrency and buy miners and such. You can even trade the cryptocurrecnies. Soon you will be able to also sell units aswell.

Also as far as the site being down I apologize for that. Bitvps had some trouble and was getting DDOSed. Also we recently had to reset up the site because of a problem with the page going down

Is there going to be some sort of reward system too, or is it just "for fun?"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:50:48 PM

Not sure what you mean by reward system. Right now you can treat the game like an investment if you wanted to. Buying hardware and getting coins and eventually hoping to sell the coins on the exchange and make back more money.I am also looking into a way to make the site and its purpose decentralized but this will be must later after i have other things in place first.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:54:32 PM

Not sure what you mean by reward system. Right now you can treat the game like an investment if you wanted to. Buying hardware and getting coins and eventually hoping to sell the coins on the exchange and make back more money.I am also looking into a way to make the site and its purpose decentralized but this will be must later after i have other things in place first.

Been getting errors when loading the site so haven't been able to check it out.

So you mean that it's farming actual coins? I was under the impression it was just like a simulator game.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:06:21 AM

So you mean that it's farming actual coins? I was under the impression it was just like a simulator game.

No it isnt actual coins.When I said investment i meant because one could simply buy virtual hardware and mine virtual coins with it. Then sell those coins on the exchange and in the end wind up with more BTC then you started with
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:05:52 AM

No it isnt actual coins.When I said investment i meant because one could simply buy virtual hardware and mine virtual coins with it. Then sell those coins on the exchange and in the end wind up with more BTC then you started with

Ah, got ya. I'm not seeing how the coins will have real value though if they aren't real ones. I think maybe I'm just realllllllly confused here. Is the entire thing just a game, or do you mean farming the fake coins and then trading them to other players for actual coins?

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:54:16 AM

Ah, got ya. I'm not seeing how the coins will have real value though if they aren't real ones. I think maybe I'm just realllllllly confused here. Is the entire thing just a game, or do you mean farming the fake coins and then trading them to other players for actual coins?

The coins arent real. Its fine if your confused as its my job to unconfuse(if thats a word) you haha. The entire thing is a game. You farm fake coins but can trade for actual coins for example BTC.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:32:51 AM

The coins arent real. Its fine if your confused as its my job to unconfuse(if thats a word) you haha. The entire thing is a game. You farm fake coins but can trade for actual coins for example BTC.

Ohh, I get it now. That answers the original question then too (whether this was a game where we can earn actual rewards). Any info on when the site/game should be up to see how it all works? Atm still getting the error 500.

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:19:35 AM

Ohh, I get it now. That answers the original question then too (whether this was a game where we can earn actual rewards). Any info on when the site/game should be up to see how it all works? Atm still getting the error 500.
I do apologize for that. At the moment the site should be up with no errors just says that it we are doing bug fixes. Right now the mining part of the site isnt working and we are trying to get it working. We are trying to put everything so it autoruns on the server starting up so we wont have to worry about it again in the future. I hope to have the site up tommarow at the latest working
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:12:54 PM

I do apologize for that. At the moment the site should be up with no errors just says that it we are doing bug fixes. Right now the mining part of the site isnt working and we are trying to get it working. We are trying to put everything so it autoruns on the server starting up so we wont have to worry about it again in the future. I hope to have the site up tommarow at the latest working

Sounds great! On a good note, the error's gone and now the page loads (with the message you stated about bug fixing), Smiley.

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:06:25 AM

Sounds great! On a good note, the error's gone and now the page loads (with the message you stated about bug fixing), Smiley.
Yea right now everything is preety much live and fixed except that the bitcoin address arent being made by our bitcoind for some reason
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:07:58 AM

Yea right now everything is preety much live and fixed except that the bitcoin address arent being made by our bitcoind for some reason

By "live" you just mean that it's ready? Still getting the "bug fixing" message when I load the site.

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:10:29 AM

By "live" you just mean that it's ready? Still getting the "bug fixing" message when I load the site.
yea its still displaying that as we are working on fixing the bug of the site not getting address from bitcoind. Also you can register and everything while it says bug fixing. The site works normal when it is like that. Which yes i agree is quite dumb but i didnt make the site and we havent had time to change it yet.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:52:19 AM

yea its still displaying that as we are working on fixing the bug of the site not getting address from bitcoind. Also you can register and everything while it says bug fixing. The site works normal when it is like that. Which yes i agree is quite dumb but i didnt make the site and we havent had time to change it yet.

Removed most of the quotes to help clear this up a bit, :p.

Just wanted to let you know that in its current state you can't visit any pages (even register). All tell that it's in the bug fixing state. So you're good there!

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:57:28 AM

Just wanted to let you know that in its current state you can't visit any pages (even register). All tell that it's in the bug fixing state. So you're good there!

Sorry my mistake you are right that you cant register. You can on the other hand login tho. Anyways we hope to have it fixed asap and will put in live soon.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:07:01 AM

Sorry my mistake you are right that you cant register. You can on the other hand login tho. Anyways we hope to have it fixed asap and will put in live soon.

Awesome! I just noticed the site is up and appears to be running (stats are showing up for people/pools/etc.). The downside is that I can't register because it requires a valid referral code...

Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:26:17 AM

I wanted register but it asks ref id
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:02:39 AM

it requires a referall ID that is very dumb. I will fix that right away. In the mean time just use the referall code starsoccer
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:19:14 AM

it requires a referall ID that is very dumb. I will fix that right away. In the mean time just use the referall code starsoccer

Done! Just FYI, it should be "starsoccer9." Without the 9 it didn't work, Smiley.

Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:30:42 PM

I dont get it , I start with nothing , I try to sell some motherboards and buy some stuff but I cant click on the sell or buy buttons.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:47:22 PM

I dont get it , I start with nothing , I try to sell some motherboards and buy some stuff but I cant click on the sell or buy buttons.

Yes when you start the game you start with no hardware as your supposed to buy hard ware
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:46:03 AM

Yeah but with what money? Cheesy I have none so how can I start? Cheesy
thepwnorbpwnd

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:58:59 AM

Bitcoins you deposit in.
D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:40:03 AM

How do I mine?

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:17:36 AM

You have to make a deposit to start. Or you can join the #virtualminer channel on freenode where I will start doing giveaways of hardware
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:18:04 AM

How do I mine?
To mine you have to buy some hardware. After buying you simply choose which chain youd like to mine on
thepwnorbpwnd

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:03:24 PM

How do I mine?
To mine you have to buy some hardware. After buying you simply choose which chain youd like to mine on

The store has all red buy buttons, and my balance is higher than the costs of the items to buy.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:10:22 PM

How do I mine?

The store has all red buy buttons, and my balance is higher than the costs of the items to buy.

hmm, weird. Are all the items in stock?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:12:49 PM

Can't connect at the moment...might be me I'm uploading.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:14:06 PM

Nope site is live
thepwnorbpwnd

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:46:02 AM

How do I mine?

Yup, trying to buy 5830's.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:02:41 AM

How do I mine?

Please confirm your btc balance. It is working fine on my side. Also how many rigs do you have? There may be a built in limit or something I am unaware of
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 12:17:23 PM

How do I mine?

Please confirm your btc balance. It is working fine on my side. Also how many rigs do you have? There may be a built in limit or something I am unaware of

I checked and have the same issue as him: despite having enough for different parts and them being in stock, all are red except for one, which is the newbie one.

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:42:11 PM

Okay, I am looking into it. In the mean time I manually gave you the part.
Oreganobag

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:16:44 PM

Looking forward to seeing how this project pans out for you! Wink
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:18:24 PM

Looking forward to seeing how this project pans out for you! Wink

thank you, i think lol
Oreganobag

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:03:31 AM

Lots of things getting fixed and a new logo! woot
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:05:11 PM

The whole buying bug has been sorted out and I also added a picture/logo on the main page feel free to tell me what you think. I am still figuring out if I like it just on the news/homepage or if I should put it above the top bar on all pages.

I will also be adding in stock of FPGA's and ASICS soon and fixing a few other smaller bugs. If all goes well I also think that selling of hardware for virtual coins or just btc could be up

Lastly I want to tell all users that you should join our channel, #virtualminer @freenode. I will start doing giveaways there for free hardware.
Baazee

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:10:45 PM

- This is a real pool, which generates real Bitcoins and Altcoins or just a game?
- How do I deposit Bitcoin? User --> Finances:
Deposit address: [no address]

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:13:46 PM

- This is a real pool, which generates real Bitcoins and Altcoins or just a game?
- How do I deposit Bitcoin? User --> Finances:
Deposit address: [no address]

Just a game, Hmm no address I will look into that right now.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:29:31 PM

REVIVE! THE! GAME!
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:17:04 AM

There isnt much I can do. I dont know enough programming to do it. If someone is interested in buying it shoot me a pm. I will also do a partnership if your interested
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:32:15 AM

There isnt much I can do. I dont know enough programming to do it. If someone is interested in buying it shoot me a pm. I will also do a partnership if your interested

Why'd you buy it if you don't know how to use it? :p

And what language is it in?

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

It is in php mostly I think. Its not so much that I do not know how to its more that I just cant build/expand to it. I originally bought it for the main reason of the old owner was just going to close the site down and not even refund users. SO I decided that I would just simply keep it open and host it. Also he didnt even give me users current balances at the time.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:39:26 PM

It is in php mostly I think. Its not so much that I do not know how to its more that I just cant build/expand to it. I originally bought it for the main reason of the old owner was just going to close the site down and not even refund users. SO I decided that I would just simply keep it open and host it. Also he didnt even give me users current balances at the time.

Ahhh, got you. I may be able to help out with some things, depending on how the source was created. I'm a lot better with my own custom code than dealing with someone else's, but I can give it a look-over for anything you're having issues with.

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

Ahhh, got you. I may be able to help out with some things, depending on how the source was created. I'm a lot better with my own custom code than dealing with someone else's, but I can give it a look-over for anything you're having issues with.

Okay, well like i said not really have any issues just cant quite expand on it is all.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: