Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6921 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:21:29 AM

Basically, in trading, buying some good coins and knowing the perfect timing in trading is very important. At first, when i have an extra money i will buy some coins without analyzing the situation until i realized lately the importance of analization be familiar with the graph, know the time to buy and sell.

In my trading experience i see ethereum as my best coin but try other coins that may provide you with grater profit.

i am agree with you and this is why we need to search and analyze what coins that will give us a chance to make profit. but if we only buy the coin without doing anything, then we are risk our money and the coins can get down in anytime. sometime our analysis is wrong and the price is going down too far and if this is happen, we can only cut loss but our bitcoin can not be the same like as we bought and the second choice is we can wait for another increasing the price.

in poloniex and bittrex, i always see the price which is in down position before i decide if its good to buy or still go down. i will see the price first, if its suit with my expectation, i will buy it. in bittrex, i think there is many coin we can buy the coins like strat, adx, xcp, pkb, nxc but we need to analyze more deep so we can know the right time to buy.
So I think it is something really catchy you all better know how things are coming in crypto world and how they are manipulated later by haters and governments. Same, if we discuss about coins, then only that coin is effective, who can sustain the pressure put by international market and the whole media. I refer bitcoin to be one of them who, we can say, better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:21:02 AM

Coins that are good for trading are privacy related coins as they tend to continue to have value rather than just being a pump and dump scheme, and those are high risk.
It all depends on your own personal skills and knowledge about any certain coin. I must say that all the coins are equally good and can help you earn a good amount of profit. If you are going for day trading, then in my opinion Altcoins or ETH are the best option. Both of them can help you earn a good earning.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:08:59 AM

It depends on what kind of trading you're planning on doing. You use the term "trading" so I'll assume you meant daytrading or short-term trading. There are no specific coins that are "good to trade" since almost every single coin available is highly volatile. What should you do? Check their price charts out using your favorite cryptocurrency exchange (I personally prefer Bittrex), then decide on what price point you're going to buy that coin and what price point you're going to sell it at.

If you're planning on long term holding or investing, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. We are talking about investing money here. Don't make your decisions on other people's thoughts and opinions. If you don't like reading and doing research, then trading and investing is obviously not for you.
Buy one that has been stable over quite a time. Also, buy the dip - meaning get a coin that can't get much lower or has been on the same price since weeks.
Finding a stable coin is really the best way for people to find good coins in the platform of trading. So if you want to find a good coin that have a future, you should also consider applying or supporting an new ICO project wherein there will always a development and future for us to earn and to have profit in the platform of trading or investment if we are going to support the whole project for it to succeed.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

Buy with confidence but with risk. We do have a lot of coins here, but buy quite steady  over time.
bryanocampo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Hi, I am from a country where some exchange does not support. If I run a VPN, can I choose USA and be able to purchase bitcoin?
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
Well it's not a good idea to invest in altcoin for long term. It's better if you will just do a short trading for bigger outcome and less risk at the same time.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:47:53 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

For me now only bitcoin coin I know that its very good to trade now because it has a very high rate of price value now.Even though it has a valatility value,its okey because when tou wait for the high value or hold your bitcoinfor a long time it will cost for a very high price and multiply tour profit.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:50:40 PM

if you are a newbie in trading then I suggest you should try to invest in coin ynang have high trading volume, because with high volume I am sure you will feel more relaxed in trading.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

It all depends on the investment period. Such coins as etherium and bitcoin are suitable for long-term investment. For short-term trading, I advise you to study the theme of cryptos well.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

It all depends on the investment period. Such coins as etherium and bitcoin are suitable for long-term investment. For short-term trading, I advise you to study the theme of cryptos well.
yes i agree it is all depend also on us on what coin is our fassion to trade.it is risky yet profitable in return and we need to get in touch to it every now and then and keep monitoring because in trading lot of money is involve.for me the best coin to trade is bitcoin it has a great value and continue to rise maybe we can be more profitable on trading these kind of coin.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

All coins can be good for trading for different reasons, personally I like to go for newer coins as they tend to have higher volatility, this is great because you can make big profits but it is also much riskier.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:34:40 AM

Check out the volume, bro... you won't want bagging a bunch of altcoins that soon nobody would buy. Anyway, here are my bets - Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash (yeah, haters gonna hate) ha ha ha. Another advice - don't settle to just one exchange, explore all of those websites. I trade in Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex (not the milk), and Cryptopia. Good luck to you.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:26:44 AM

I think a good coin for trading today is Zcoin and XRP, or you can see it yourself at vhttps: //coinmarketcap.com/, from there you can see all the charts and prices in order to determine what coin is suitable for trading today
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:21 AM

Any coin is a good coin especially if that coin is in a big exchange because for example bittrex if you get accepted in it you need to pay $50k for the coin to join a campaign which not all will pay.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:10 AM

Check out the volume, bro... you won't want bagging a bunch of altcoins that soon nobody would buy. Anyway, here are my bets - Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash (yeah, haters gonna hate) ha ha ha. Another advice - don't settle to just one exchange, explore all of those websites. I trade in Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex (not the milk), and Cryptopia. Good luck to you.

I have the same coins like you and I still holding till now. but I think he will have much option if he try to trade in bittrex because in bittrex, he can found many potential coins like dope, xwc, xst and else which is in low price at the moment. these coin can increase too like other coins and if I see in their history, I see they have a good point in their movement and its only waiting for increase again. but I hope he can analyze more to see if its a good chance to buy or not.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:43:43 AM

There are coins out there that I follow but it doesn't mean that I bought some and wait for profits, its just that I believe in that token or coin because their project seems very good. Among them are OmiseGo (OMG), LBRY Credits (LBC) and NEO. I follow the price surge and take note of them when is the lowest and best time to enter and buy and when to exit. I also follow them on twitter for updates from developers and owners.

But again, I follow them, I buy and sell, I don't hold it for a long time. You should do your own research as to which is a good coin to buy. Look at the price history and look for updates. People here may suggest or share their opinion but its still your money.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

You can invest in new virtual currencies on the crypto market or virtual currencies that have been around for a long time like the elderly. I think you can invest in virtual currencies like NEO, AVT, SEE these are the favorite me currency.
We can consider the coins as a way to do trading in a best of all the possible ways. The market now offers you a lot of bitcoins that could be opted for the sake of trading especially when it comes to the international market .Bitcoins being the best of them is followed by many others such as altcoins and NEO, AVT etc.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

BTC

Bitcoin is the crypto leader.
I keep BTC
I HODL also some ETH Smiley
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

I think this is because of you. Investing in the altcoin is dependent on your financial ability, the capital you have, your skills and your interests as well. But I only recommend something like this. Choose the type of altcoin that has the potential to grow the most and have high value in the future. It's best to find out on the internet and also refer to the coinmarketcap website, see the rankings of electronic coins, I encourage the altcoin in the top 10 of them. In addition, volume trading is also noted, the type of altcoin with large trading volume and more often will be selected more. This is just my opinion Cheesy
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

I think this is because of you. Investing in the altcoin is dependent on your financial ability, the capital you have, your skills and your interests as well. But I only recommend something like this. Choose the type of altcoin that has the potential to grow the most and have high value in the future. It's best to find out on the internet and also refer to the coinmarketcap website, see the rankings of electronic coins, I encourage the altcoin in the top 10 of them. In addition, volume trading is also noted, the type of altcoin with large trading volume and more often will be selected more. This is just my opinion Cheesy

Yeah, you save the bitcoin it will help with future and business investment. But you know the trading before you invest. Bitcoin is support to train so care full handle the trading. You get the information for your growth it will best for investing. Bitcoin price change every day so it will check the price every day. Trading is carefully full handle, it must for the process bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: