Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6921 times)
choirunn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

you can buy cheap coin altcoin and you have to see the latest info and graph from the coin, I can not tell you what coin is suitable for now because I am afraid it is wrong to suggest you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com /, there is altcoin info and complete including the latest news info from the coin, from there you can decide yourself what coin you want to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:48:39 AM

Buy one that has been stable over quite a time. Also, buy the dip - meaning get a coin that can't get much lower or has been on the same price since weeks.

I am new in the bitcoin market. Would you mind sharing some tips and valuable information with regards to trading. Do you have some standards of where and what to invest on that would probably have better chances of prospering. Thanks alot.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

if I think to choose a good coin that is by looking at the graph of all the coins and
you see which coin is the most stable price by looking and comparing the increase
 in coin prices over time and I think the coin that is relatively stable price is dogecoin.
Coins good for trading is a necessary to determined in which altcoin is worth to invest. Yes graph is one of the important to consider and actually I choose the coin that has a potential to grow.
What is more interesting is that there is so much activity going on in the market since it is still very early and most altcoins are just having a little bit start of their life, therefore knowing which one is good to choose for investment or which one not to can still be a bit hard since we cannot predict what the future holds for any of them.

There has been so many coins in the past that started well and now they are gone cause they just could not keep up or something strange just happened.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:53:14 AM

At the moment I think Waves, NEO and AVT are the altcoin that you invest and have the most  potential at the present time.
Altcoin is good coin for trading but you can’t rely on Altcoins for a loner term. If you are dealing with day trading, then you can rely on Altcoins. Otherwise, I think Bitcoins to be the best coins for trading in the world of crypto currency. Trading of bitcoin can help you earn a very good amount of profit in a very short span of time. Rest, choice is yours.
bnlllamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

If you're good in day trading coins with high volatility is a good choice.  https://coinmarketcap.com here is the list of almost all coins and its history. Upcoming ICO's are in https://www.coingecko.com/en.
ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:10:07 PM

Great potential has ESC (ICO Estate Coin). You can get Guaranteed income and great opportunities!  ICO Estate Coin integrates a mining farm into the infrastructure of the house. Mining gives additional income, which makes real estate investment very attractive. Investors will be able to receive a stable income over a long period of time: the houses are designed for operation for about 70 years, the mining will be relevant for at least 100 years.

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

Any coin is a good coin especially if that coin is in a big exchange because for example bittrex if you get accepted in it you need to pay $50k for the coin to join a campaign which not all will pay.
You have just said it right. Coins to choose is a hard time for a trader. Because he will be putting a portion of his amount on that coin. And if coin doesn’t suit him there will be a hard loss coming along. So coins are better who have safety and security. Like you said, if it is easily accepted in big exchanges that will be amazing in all the cases.
This is really good for the bitcoin to get the trading for what I want to trade. Without having the high trading you will not succeed in the trading, the pump and the dump are the part of the life so you will be happy if you will invest in the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will be high soon and the time for the high profit, money is good to keep for the growing properties and the bitcoin is the one that can give the high profit.
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

you better check coins with high volume dude. And dont underestimate your senses.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:03:01 PM

Altcoin trade is prone now. prices start unstable. I do not trade altcoin now but the opportunity arises for arbitration.
Try to buy a centra in livecoin and sell it at Binance I think you will benefit. keep an eye on the price.
Altcoins are not only unstable at present, they are always going through such bad circumstances and those who are trading with altcoins are mostly distressed because these coins don’t have strong market. This is the reason why I never trade with altcoins because they never produce profits up to your expectations. What I really enjoy id trading with bitcoin that two twice a month.
Yeah it is the time of the crypto currency and the people are investing and trading in the digital currency. Bitcoin is the digital currency with the high volume in trading and investing. Trading in the pair is the probably the best option but for this you will have to take the risk to trade in the bitcoin with the high volume so get the max amount of information first.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

Any coin is a good coin especially if that coin is in a big exchange because for example bittrex if you get accepted in it you need to pay $50k for the coin to join a campaign which not all will pay.
You have just said it right. Coins to choose is a hard time for a trader. Because he will be putting a portion of his amount on that coin. And if coin doesn’t suit him there will be a hard loss coming along. So coins are better who have safety and security. Like you said, if it is easily accepted in big exchanges that will be amazing in all the cases.
It is very much difficult to choose any single coin amongst so many coins present in the world of crypto currency. I think of bitcoin and ETH to be the best coins as these are the leading coins amongst all other coins. Moreover, they are having maximum number of traders than any other coin and people are investing in bitcoin especially with a very big heart.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

It is very much difficult to choose any single coin amongst so many coins present in the world of crypto currency. I think of bitcoin and ETH to be the best coins as these are the leading coins amongst all other coins. Moreover, they are having maximum number of traders than any other coin and people are investing in bitcoin especially with a very big heart.

It is depending on your experience and knowledge, if you are studying the crypto market regularly, and having some good previous experience, then i do not think that it is so difficult to select a single coin, because there are so many different altcoins having good potential and they also have bright future. But still i think that in all crypto currencies bitcoin is the best option to choose for trading or even for long term investment.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

Nowadays in cryptoworld available too much altcoins for the trading.but I suggests best coin for trading is bitcoin and in altcoins I suggest you to trading for ETH and LTC.but if you want to high investmen in trading then btc is perfect for you.but you want to cheap investment then I suggests you altcoins because they are easily available at law price.And from it's trading you can get more knowledge about trading and you can also development your trading skills.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

Nowadays in cryptoworld available too much altcoins for the trading.but I suggests best coin for trading is bitcoin and in altcoins I suggest you to trading for ETH and LTC.but if you want to high investmen in trading then btc is perfect for you.but you want to cheap investment then I suggests you altcoins because they are easily available at law price.And from it's trading you can get more knowledge about trading and you can also development your trading skills.
In the world of crypt currency, the top ranked coins are bitcoin, ETH and ALT. You can start trading of either of these coins. All of these are equally good for trading and can help you earn a good amount of profit. My choice will be ETH in case you are planning of day trading. ETH can give you much more profit but you need to deal with it very much carefully.
~V~

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

Only the top five cryptocurrencies have a decent trading volume for you to consider start trading. The other ones might give you some profit, but if you are willing to trade large amounts, it's not worth it, because of the low liquidity.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:15:43 AM

There are a lot of tokens you can invest in, go to the coinmarketcap.com site and search the top 50 or top 20 coins listed there and do a research on the supply and the demand of the coin and that's how you'll get an idea on which coin you would want to invest in.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

Only the top five cryptocurrencies have a decent trading volume for you to consider start trading. The other ones might give you some profit, but if you are willing to trade large amounts, it's not worth it, because of the low liquidity.

if you have bigger balance in your account then top five crypto currencies will have a good chance to help you to make profit but if you only small until medium balance, then i will suggest you to pick from the top twenty or even top fifty because there is much coins that could help you to make big profit. we don't take about short term buy and sell but we buy and hold for a while until the price is increase significant then we can selling to earn big profit. but if you want to use short term strategy to buy and sell, then you need to pick a coins which have a fast moving for buy and sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:06:56 AM

Brickblock offers a platform where users can invest in Real estate funds and receive a digital token in exchange for trading.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:37:41 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

Well, we all want to trade with the good coins so I highly suggest to do your own research about this, personally i only trade with the top 10 on the coinmarketcap because i know those are the coins that established well specially bitcoin the best of all. But again it really depends on your trading plan, don't trade with just speculation.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:00 AM

Every one in here will tell you the name of coin from their experience or the coin they invested in, pick the right coin according to your budget is very difficult.

what coin you choose for trading has nothing to do with your budget!
you do realize that you can buy less than 1 whole of any coin right? which means no matter what your budget is, you can buy any coin that is out there as long as it is higher then the fees and the minimum trading volume (eg 50,000 satoshi in bittrex).
You can buy some other coins if you are willing to buy some coins because there are cheaps coins avaliable too but i would suggest you to buy MBTC because the worth of bitcoin is increasing then the unit of bitcoin will increase too.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:57:30 AM

I can tell you about what coins or tokens are good for investment you can buy XLM coin, XLM is suitable for long term investment because its price is still cheap and XLM has cooperated with IBM, making potentially expensive price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: