Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:55:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM SCAM]MONEYPOT[SCAM SCAM] officially announced not to buy RBIES as promised  (Read 4031 times)
JackpotRacer

Activity: 910

Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:20:15 AM

edit
Moneypot officially now anounced to break their promise and not to buy RBIES anymore for the promised Floor
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737000.msg22979374#msg22979374

WHY SHOULD SOMEONE TRUST MONEYPOT? after cancelling their Promise?

Moneypot is denying to buy back the RBIES for a Floor Price of 1000 Satoshi!

I am asking trusted members to give Moneypot owners red trust until the buy the Rbies at promised Floor Price of 1000 Satoshi

I am also looking for trusted members-escrows who are willing to sell Moneypot RBIES I have and want to sell them

the Promise Dogedigital gave one year ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16647825#msg16647825

Moneypot has recently backed Rubies at a 1000 Satoshi floor meaning that you can always exchange rubies for at least 1000 sats each.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648023#msg16648023
This means that Rubies should theoretically never be valued below 1000 satoshi, because Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648333#msg16648333
"Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

edit to prevent unncessary clutter;

definition -- always:

adverb

1. every time; on every occasion; without exception:

2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly:

3. forever

4. in any event; at any time; if necessary:

please read point 1-4 carefully.

Dogedigital denied me now to buy RBIES back because I need to wait until they feel like to buy back the RBIES!
why do I need to wait?

he also wrote I can go elsewhere and sell my RBIES!
why should I go elsewhere? please read point 1-4 again

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg22225882#msg22225882

You can wait or you can choose not to go through us.  And yes, this is specifically applies to you.

Dogedigital and MP owners trying to fight me long ago and think I need to sit quiet and eat their shit. NO I will not!

I will give the mail conversation we had regarding RBIES to any trusted member

I will give PMs ( Dogedigital bombarded me with PMs ) to any trusted member to go through and get a view of his BS
even I told him he should not PM me cause all PMs are official because I will publish those if needed

a very interesting PM was where he was whining like a child ( very strange )

just sample mails I wrote to get the RBIES address

please send an addy to sell you RBIES

please send me the addy to send you some more RBIES

please send me an address to send some more RBIES

what is wrong with these kind of mails? for me it was a very polite way to ask! a few times they answered and send me the addy and bought back some RBIES. so why did they stop now? because of my skin color? why?

last time I got a very ugly answer from support and the fight started by mail

any trusted member or/and escrow is invited and welcome to help to get rid of some of my RBIES

thx for reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like MultiBit trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2366

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

I posted about a year ago asking about this promise but don't think I ever got a response.

How can you make this promise when Rubies stake at 5% per year?

You seem to be promising me 5% interest on my Rubies, paid in BTC, forever.

Are you really saying that you guarantee to always buy Rubies for 0.00001000 BTC each?

Can I has response now please?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

I posted about a year ago asking about this promise but don't think I ever got a response.

Are you really saying that you guarantee to always buy Rubies for 0.00001000 BTC each?

The denying part in red is a complete lie.  Another attempt by JPR to twist things.

There are no guarantees, but yes, a promise was made by Moneypot to always buy Rubies for 1000 Satoshis each.   

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:12:16 AM

The denying part in red is a complete lie.  Another attempt by JPR to twist things.

There are no guarantees, but yes, a promise was made by Moneypot to always buy Rubies for 1000 Satoshis each.   

here is what you wrote and stop always telling that I am lying! you are the Liar. if you would have been smart and straight forward you would keep your promises even you hate me. even in life someone needs to keep his promises.

I like your "There are no guarantees, but yes, a promise was made by Moneypot" that would mean that you give promises but no guarantees. such a formulation only cheaters do

You think you can abuse us in mail, threads and pm's, try to actively ruin us every chance you get, insult us at every opportunity (even created ones by yourself just for the purpose of doing so) and THEN demand we jump at your every request no matter how rude or inconsiderate you are?

You could have easily posted this in the Rubies thread, but again you think of ways to go out of your way to attack us. 

You can wait or you can choose not to go through us.  And yes, this is specifically applies to you.

why should I wait? because you hate me and want to punish me? why should I sell it somewhere else with even more loss? because you want satisfaction and punish me because I am telling the truth?

I can also publish my mail conversation with your support and till now I dont know who was the  ugly supporter who denied to send me the address to sell the RBIES after I asked. your supporter is hiding his nick and you are not giving me his nick? why?

"Please send an address to sell you some RBIES"

if you would sit back and think about it you will understand that this scam accusation was not needed at all becuaue I asked always very polite to send me an address to sell you some RBIES. but you decided not to send it and to fight me. I call this stupid in private and business wise

to be frank I have to say that I saw when I woke up that I received an RBIES address from Moneypot support. I really hope that this matter is cleared and I and not only me can sell the RBIES without any problems

The Pharmacist

Activity: 994

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

Great arbitrage opportunity here!  Rbies is selling below 1000sat, so stock up and hold these mo fo's to their promise.  Oh wait, it was probably only a typical crypto world empty promise, only valid until the price actually dropped below 1000 sat. 

OP, hope you get to sell your rabies--I mean, rubies for the promised price.
pinkman12345

Activity: 772

Solidity Developer

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

Frankly i don't get the idea why this Moneypot project needs an ICO in fact they have ripped their previous investors, Even they have also not yet disclosed the various shareholders or Admin who have access to server seeds. This project is not worth of time.

░░ TELCOIN ░░    Financial inclusion for a Mobile World
Register for the Token Sale Now
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

Great arbitrage opportunity here!  Rbies is selling below 1000sat, so stock up and hold these mo fo's to their promise.  Oh wait, it was probably only a typical crypto world empty promise, only valid until the price actually dropped below 1000 sat. 

thank you for the kind words. I really hope they will stick to their promises and learned the lesson to fulfill promises

as I mentioned above I received an addy this morning and sent them some RBIES. I am waiting to see if they send me the BTC. in case that yes then I will add "Solved" and see ho wit goes on

good luck to you

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

Many have arbed over the last year successfully. 

Rubies isn't even our coin.  We just made plans to support it and have done so so far.   
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

Frankly i don't get the idea why this Moneypot project needs an ICO in fact they have ripped their previous investors, Even they have also not yet disclosed the various shareholders or Admin who have access to server seeds. This project is not worth of time.

We have disclosed those that have access to the server seeds several times.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

The denying part in red is a complete lie.  Another attempt by JPR to twist things.

here is what you wrote and stop always telling that I am lying! you are the Liar. if you would have been smart and straight forward you would keep your promises even you hate me. even in life someone needs to keep his promises.

I like your "There are no guarantees, but yes, a promise was made by Moneypot" that would mean that you give promises but no guarantees. such a formulation only cheaters do

You think you can abuse us in mail, threads and pm's, try to actively ruin us every chance you get, insult us at every opportunity (even created ones by yourself just for the purpose of doing so) and THEN demand we jump at your every request no matter how rude or inconsiderate you are?

You could have easily posted this in the Rubies thread, but again you think of ways to go out of your way to attack us.  

You can wait or you can choose not to go through us.  And yes, this is specifically applies to you.

why should I wait? because you hate me and want to punish me? why should I sell it somewhere else with even more loss? because you want satisfaction and punish me because I am telling the truth?

I can also publish my mail conversation with your support and till now I dont know who was the  ugly supporter who denied to send me the address to sell the RBIES after I asked. your supporter is hiding his nick and you are not giving me his nick? why?

"Please send an address to sell you some RBIES"

if you would sit back and think about it you will understand that this scam accusation was not needed at all becuaue I asked always very polite to send me an address to sell you some RBIES. but you decided not to send it and to fight me. I call this stupid in private and business wise

to be frank I have to say that I saw when I woke up that I received an RBIES address from Moneypot support. I really hope that this matter is cleared and I and not only me can sell the RBIES without any problems

Because this is strictly a game for you.  

You did this in the past where you messaged Friday at close and kept screaming in the public R2B2 thread.

Then you screamed in public again numerous times a time after that.  We told you that we had e-mailed you a reply and you called us liars and posts more messages. We then provided proof that we indeed send the e-mail and that it was you that was lying, and then you blamed it on a miraculous e-mail host crashing.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

about 12 hours ago I have sent some RBIES to the address given by MP support but I did not receive yet my BTC!!!!!!!

instead of running from thread to thread wouldnt it be much nicer to send me my BTC?

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:59:53 PM

about 12 hours ago I have sent some RBIES to the address given by MP support but I did not receive yet my BTC!!!!!!!

instead of running from thread to thread wouldnt it be much nicer to send me my BTC?

We are clearly behind a bit in support.  This is why we asked for some time too.  We knew that you would be making demands and starting more fud.  Our priority right now is to try and limit the FUD that damages not only our business but others involved in it. You are the one fueling this.  Stop.  We said that we would get to it and we will.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

We are clearly behind a bit in support.  This is why we asked for some time too.  We knew that you would be making demands and starting more fud.  Our priority right now is to try and limit the FUD that damages not only our business but others involved in it. You are the one fueling this.  Stop.  We said that we would get to it and we will.

show me where you said "we would get to it" and even then it would be not clear enough when you will get to it LOL

just go on provoking me and try to steal my RBIES/BTC

the FUDDER is YOU easy as that

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

show me where you said "we would get to it" and even then it would be not clear enough when you will get to it LOL

This is so ridiculous and why we asked you to wait.  Because we knew the instant you started the transaction, you would call us a thief even though you've never had one single problem exchanging before.

You demand it instantly and if not, you go try to smear our name.  You've always received it.  Everyone else has always received it. 

You are making up complete lies.  Noone is trying to steal your Rubies.  Stop it.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

This is so ridiculous and why we asked you to wait.  Because we knew the instant you started the transaction, you would call us a thief even though you've never had one single problem exchanging before.

You demand it instantly and if not, you go try to smear our name.  You've always received it.  Everyone else has always received it. 

You are making up complete lies.  Noone is trying to steal your Rubies.  Stop it.

you are ridiculous because I asked you to show me where you told me to wait today and you didnt show me because you cant because you didnt tell me. btw why to wait? you could send it already 10 times while you are running around and posting BS. you are a crying shame for the gambling and casino industry

LIAR and THIEF

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

you are ridiculous because I asked you to show me where you told me to wait today and you didnt show me because you cant because you didnt tell me. btw why to wait? you could send it already 10 times while you are running around and posting BS. you are a crying shame for the gambling and casino industry

LIAR and THIEF

You have your completed transaction.  I am finally taking a stand because noone else will and you have done a great amount of damage both mentally and financially.   

You have been given reasons and explanations for everything, but you choose not to ever listen.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

Do you deny getting paid?  Are you still saying that we have stolen anything from you to deserve to be called a thief?

Or would you like to continue adding on to your lies here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

Do you deny getting paid?  Are you still saying that we have stolen anything from you to deserve to be called a thief?

Or would you like to continue adding on to your lies here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779

why should I deny if you paid me? I see 3 confirmations right now so you didnt pay that long ago. I have no problem if you keep your promise

I always confirmed that I received the BTC by mail. same I did now. copy of my mail:

confirming that I received the BTC ( 3 conf till now)

please send me a new address to send you some RBIES

kind regards
JPR

lets see if we can do this like gentlemen

maidenvoyage

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:27:48 PM

onfirming that I received the BTC ( 3 conf till now)

please send me a new address to send you some RBIES

[/quote]
He JPR.. how much are we talking about?
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

confirming that I received yesterday after a long and time wasting fight with Dogedigital the BTC for the RBIES I have sent

I have sent again a polite mail to moneypot support 12 hours ago and a second one to send me a new address for another RBIES deal. no new address received yet

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

Just for info

I received an email from Moneypot support with the question how many RBIES I want to sell. I answered how many and waiting now for the address to send my RBIES.

in case all goes well I will declare this scam thread to "Solved" for now and delete the red trust regarding RBIES. I am used to keep my word and love fair play

lets wait and see

maidenvoyage

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

Just for info

I received an email from Moneypot support with the question how many RBIES I want to sell. I answered how many and waiting now for the address to send my RBIES.

in case all goes well I will declare this scam thread to "Solved" for now and delete the red trust regarding RBIES. I am used to keep my word and love fair play

lets wait and see
Nice to hear, that you are getting to grips with them.
The question remains.. How much RBIES did you claim and will you claim?.. If you do not want to open this info.. I understand.. yours maiden
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

Just for info

lets wait and see
Nice to hear, that you are getting to grips with them.
The question remains.. How much RBIES did you claim and will you claim?.. If you do not want to open this info.. I understand.. yours maiden

to early to say as I didnt get the addy yet

sure thing that I will not publish the RBIES amounts. I am  sure you understand this

thx

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:00:07 AM

follow up

I received after 24 hours the address where to send the RBIES and this mail also said that they will need up to 24 hours from the moment they receive the RBIES to send me the BTC

very disappointing for me because 24 hours to send me the address and up to another 24 hours to send me the BTC is unacceptable. hehe and no weekend!  this is clearly intended because I can prove with the deals before how quick it was done.

no problem for me if they want to go on fighting

Ither1994

Activity: 182

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

Why do you act like a 5 year old, do you think that moneypot just waits for your emails all day and they don't have other clients to deal with, grow up and stop acting like a child. support response to any email is between 24-48 hours for most sites and that is reasonable for a huge site like that, If I was part of that team I would make sure all of the funds you have and stop any future business with someone as stupid as you are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

Why do you act like a 5 year old, do you think that moneypot just waits for your emails all day and they don't have other clients to deal with, grow up and stop acting like a child. support response to any email is between 24-48 hours for most sites and that is reasonable for a huge site like that, If I was part of that team I would make sure all of the funds you have and stop any future business with someone as stupid as you are.

24-48 support for a 24/7 casino business HAHAHA thx for the laugh

any casino who will answer in 24-48 hours to a player will close very soon. if oyu want to keep customers you need to give best support and if you dont have enough people working in your support department you need to hire some. players want to have quick help and answers to go on playing. check the thread of BetterBets the flagship app of MP. they had a very good support but right now the support died and so the app.

QUICK SUPPORT for a 24/7 online CASINO is like Oxygen without a quick and good support the casino will die

if you are smart you will learn the lesson. but your posting started already toxic and brown nosed

good luck with your STUPID (just taking your word if you dont mind ) opinion

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

confirming that I received 0.3 BTC right now after exactly 24 hours. very good timing. all in all 48 hours from the moment asking for the address asking for the address.

edit
even I am not satisfied with the very long timing till I received my BTC I will keep my word and declare the scam accusation for now "Solved"

lets see ho wit will go on

audaciousbeing

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

confirming that I received 0.3 BTC right now after exactly 24 hours. very good timing. all in all 48 hours from the moment asking for the address asking for the address.

edit
even I am not satisfied with the very long timing till I received my BTC I will keep my word and declare the scam accusation for now "Solved"

You have made a valid point by making them keep to their word and a lesson to the MoneyPot admin or DogeDigital not to make promises they are not sure what the future is going to look like. If they had known, they would have put a disclaimer that they would only be able to cover only up to a certain benchmark and that would have saved a lot of all these troubles.

Truth be told the reason why they are holding their own end is because of the ongoing ICO which they dont want to taint because not been able to keep to their word and of they cant do that for what happen in the past, how can I trust them for the one they are making now?.

However, I think you should cut them some slack on how you are going about this whole thing because its starting to look at an intentional attitude which might be regarded as FUD and the moment that happens, you lose the moral ground for what you are asking. My humble opinion on what is going on.

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:10:48 AM

another follow up

instead a RBIES address I received an email from Moneypot support with an impertinent request. I promised to declare this scam accusation thread as solved for now and thats what I did. I also removed red trust connected to the RBIES scam accusation

in case that Moneypot will go on with their dirty game I will reopen this scam accusation and give again the red trust. I keep my word

I am asking Moneypot again to start keeping their promises without any delays, dirty games and attacks. just keep your promises.

you can read back if I attacked someone here without being attacked before. I will always mirror them. for example did I ever say to RHavar Moron? or that anyone is spreading FUD?

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

edit

You have made a valid point by making them keep to their word and a lesson to the MoneyPot admin or DogeDigital not to make promises they are not sure what the future is going to look like. If they had known, they would have put a disclaimer that they would only be able to cover only up to a certain benchmark and that would have saved a lot of all these troubles.

Truth be told the reason why they are holding their own end is because of the ongoing ICO which they dont want to taint because not been able to keep to their word and of they cant do that for what happen in the past, how can I trust them for the one they are making now?.

However, I think you should cut them some slack on how you are going about this whole thing because its starting to look at an intentional attitude which might be regarded as FUD and the moment that happens, you lose the moral ground for what you are asking. My humble opinion on what is going on.

first of all thx for the straight forward posting.

Moneypot mad many promises and did not keep them even till today. Dogedigital will not like it but if he would be smart he woul dadmit it and start from scratch with keeping the promises and think before he promises something. I remember well when almost 1 year ago when he promised to buy back RBIES for the floor price of 1000 Satoshi. I asked very confused what does "always" mean? Dogedigital answered very sarcastic and very arrogant that it means

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

also @Dooglus asked how can he give such a promise? and he didnt answer him

Dogedigital needs to learn to keep promises and need to learn to think before he gives promises. as he is according to himself an experienced businessman I agree to remember him and let him keep his promises. IMO nothing wrong with that

regarding the ICO I have to say that I did not know that they will do an ICO but they knew it and if they knew they are going out with a big ICO they should build trust first by keeping old promises and build up from there.

Dogedigital is trying to let it look like intentional and against the ICO. Wrong! sorry to say that because I really appreciate your input. to be frank this ICO had no chance as it was very bad prepared. 2 years with empty promises and 2 years needed for V2 and all promises like RBIES and other alt coins to implement and then rushing to implement the V2 because of the hasty decision to do an ICO. just take a look how many apps changed to V2 and how many complaints are there that there are many bugs. 6 apps changed to V2 and before there were 1000 + apps. the normal way would have been to switch to V2 long ago to help all app owners to switch to V2 and then sit back and take a look if all works fine and only then to go out for the ICO. sadly they didnt ask me before cause I would have told them how to do it.

ask yourself why famous apps like Bubblesbit - Vegascasinobits - BetterBets - Dragon casino - Coinmillions etc did not yet switch to V2?

there is no FUD in my statements but Dogedigital is telling his followers JPR is telling FUD and trying to cover his mistakes. I am not his floor mat where he can clean his dirty feet

did you see that RHavar, Dooglus, Stunna,Bitsler or some other serious casino owners locked so many threads like Moneypot owners did? they didnt lock even one thread cause they knew how to handle support issues

why did MP close the Slack channel that works fine for everyone but not for MP? did RHavar pre MP owner close the Slack channel? No
all this is not serious business behavior. why does an app owner go to the forum and ask important stuff about V2 codes or API? or head dev is posting in forum that he will help app owners to switch to V2? please check here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215165.0
did he answer to help. ok only 2 users asked but answer cant hurt. I hope you get to understand my point

a business like MP needs a slack channel to have contact to the app owners

they should just keep their promises and not argue about it. MP has a dictatorship attitude and are very fast to attack me and I am against dictatorship and I am very fast to defend myself

believe me I could go on and on and there is no FUD or lies to find

read back all the forum and check if I attacked someone without he attacked me or did mistreat Jackpotracer casino

as you see I declared for now this Scam accusation for "Solved" I have no reason to attack MP as long they keeping their promises
Jackpotracer Team was always a fan of MP business idea and it did not change and we always wanted it to succeed. we were top 3 app for a long time there. we love BTC Provably Fair and Fair Play

good luck

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:56:06 PM

I had to REOPEN the Scam accusation

I have sent 48 hours ago 20k RBIES to MP and they promised to send me the BTC within 24 hours

they did not send the BTC till now and they dont answer my mails! that is a real Shame

20000.00000000 RBIES
24535a2821412f51506e864f9a04f20c4a3ba0d7175063dd4fd218e2dc0f1a44

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

again resolved! I hope it will stay resolved

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:07:29 AM

the behavior of MP is getting very weird now. please let me explain in short and I can prove it to any trusted member anytime

I have send an email to MP support as always and asked for a RBIES address. I received the addy and send 20k RBIES. the answer was that  it will take them up to 24 hours to send me the BTC

I have send another email and asked if I shall send another 10k RBIES to the same address or they will send me a new address.
No answer! I have send another mail asking if I shall send the 10k RBIES to same address

48 hours gone and no BTC and no answer! I have send another mail:
please answer if you gonna pay the BTC for my 20k RBIES?

also where to send the 10k I wanna sell? to a new address or the same

No answer and no BTC send to me

I reopened the Scam accusation with the explanation why I opened it

shortly after I received an email from MP support
This has now been sent.

Our apologies on the delay. We are running behind assisting with the refunding of the MPX ico.

I checked if it was send and saw that they have send me the 0.2 twice and mailed them immediately that it looks like an error and they send 0.4

I received an email from MP support telling me
Our support team has accidentally sent the transaction twice.

Please kindly send the .2btc (minus fees) back to ............................

as I wanted anyway to sell them some more RBIES my answer was
rechecked it and that is correct. it was send twice

I hope it is fine for you that I send you 20k RBIES. please send me a RBIES address so I can send it

MP support answer
We have a system that all transactions have to go through.

This was an error on my part

We can re-initialize a new transaction for the rubies afterwards.

I thought why shall I send the 0.2 BTC back and then they will do the RBIES deal afterwards and send me the same 0.2 again huh
very strange for me.

my answer was
sorry that does not make sense

please send me a RBIES address

the answer from MP support was
I am kindly asking you to return the errored payment.

I was not authorized to send it. It was a mistake.

Once you send back, we can set up a new transaction again to be processed

I then asked again more than once by mail for a RBIES address but did not get any answer from MP support till now

I want to send the 20k RBIES instead of the 0.2 BTC and asked for another address to send more RBIES

as a reminder the answer and promise from Dogedigital

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

I would have send the 0.2 BTC back if I would not own RBIES anymore but I want to sell more RBIES and MP didnt want to buy from me and later just playing around and trying to play with me by paying me with delays as they decide

I am waiting for the RBIES address to send them the 20k RBIES and waiting for a new address to send some more

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:26:10 PM

after a few mails to MP support

another try to get an answer

please send me the RBIES address for the 20K and another address for 10k more

kind regards
JPR

I received not long ago the following answer

Sir,

I cannot transact with you until you return the funds.

my answer was
believe me you can

are you trying to fool me? you promised to buy RBIES and I have some to sell you.

rethink your decision not to fulfill your PROMISE

kind regards
JPR

and the MP support answered now
You can definitely sell your rubies.  It goes through a process and I can't get that started until you send back the funds.

and another mail
I have explained to you.  I am trying to receive the funds back and then restart the transaction so I can process it properly. 

they insist that I will send the 0.2 BTC first and only then I can sell the 20k RBIES for the same 0.2 BTC I have already huh they insist on double fees

I dont see any reason to send the 0.2 BTC back and then to initiate a RBIES deal for the same amount. one can see what they want to achieve.

I am asking again for trusted members to read this scam accusation and give MP owners the red trust they earn. they promised to buy the RBIES and now again they start a dirty game to avoid to buy RBIES back

audaciousbeing

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

kind regards
JPR

Sir,

my answer was
believe me you can

are you trying to fool me? you promised to buy RBIES and I have some to sell you.

kind regards
JPR

You can definitely sell your rubies.  It goes through a process and I can't get that started until you send back the funds.

and another mail
I have explained to you.  I am trying to receive the funds back and then restart the transaction so I can process it properly. 

they insist that I will send the 0.2 BTC first and only then I can sell the 20k RBIES for the same 0.2 BTC I have already huh they insist on double fees

I dont see any reason to send the 0.2 BTC back and then to initiate a RBIES deal for the same amount. one can see what they want to achieve.

I am asking again for trusted members to read this scam accusation and give MP owners the red trust they earn. they promised to buy the RBIES and now again they start a dirty game to avoid to buy RBIES back

Guy, you must have really had them to have made them committed to this extent. That being said, in my opinion, I think they have a point to have insisted that you send the coins first to them before further transacting with you. Why? Because looking at the precedence of the transaction you have had with them, its you sending first before they send you back your equivalent btc but in this case you are doing a form of reversal.

Its obvious they are trying hard to honor the word but I you do what they are asking for then you can have more ground to accuse and even get them tagged as well.

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

kind regards
JPR

Sir,

my answer was
believe me you can

kind regards
JPR

and another mail

Guy, you must have really had them to have made them committed to this extent. That being said, in my opinion, I think they have a point to have insisted that you send the coins first to them before further transacting with you. Why? Because looking at the precedence of the transaction you have had with them, its you sending first before they send you back your equivalent btc but in this case you are doing a form of reversal.

Its obvious they are trying hard to honor the word but I you do what they are asking for then you can have more ground to accuse and even get them tagged as well.

respecting your opinion but I dont TRUST them and no one should TRUST them after not staying to their own promise. please read the promise again!

they did not want to buy RBIES back thats how the trouble and the scam accusation started!

without Dooglus's (a trusted member and sadly the only trusted member till now) comment (just read back) they still would try not to buy back the RBIES

beside all this it is much easier to get the RBIES send from me and go on buying RBIES from me!!!

they try with all tricks to avoid to buy the RBIES back from me. it is just a dirty game they play!!! easy as that

I will never send the 0.2 back in BTC just in RBIES as they promised to buy those FOREVER

they did all promises! they need to blame themselves for such stupid promises! I have RBIES and they promised to buy it and now they are regretting the promise!

I would like to see the trusted members who are very quick giving red trust to cheaters but here they did not react yet. why? I dont know but that they are cheating is very obvious if you like it or not

MP owners are very stupid to think that they can get away with this kind of cheat!

I want to send them RBIES they promised to buy FOREVER and they are not accepting it! RBIES looks like shit coin then becuase they want the BTC back and not the RBIES. who can guarantee that I get the BTC back for my RBIES? YOU?

Jprfan

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:03:07 AM

yeah fuck you cheater mp dick cheese lick scum.
 If you ever fucking send me bitcoin for no reason I'll destroy you fucking cheat fuck small dick no ball clown

To all default trust members. Please mark these cheating fucks.  What would you do if you were in our Kings shoes?  Receiving Bitcoin for free that probably has malware in it. 

If you don't mark these clowns you are dickless girls.
|Admiral|

Activity: 224

Μεγάλες α&

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Jackpot Racer you are scum. Previously i sided with you but not anymore now. Based on your whims you open and close the threads and dont care about others opinion, when they paid yu 0.3 BTC then you did not gave a fuck attention to us and silently settled the thread and now again coming here and begging DT members. If you need help you must respect community and try to move with them not be selfish.

zikabra

Activity: 210

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyo

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

Lets see if I get this.

MP offered 1000 satoshi for 1 RBIES forrever.
You are buying RBIES for less then 1000 satoshi in exchange and trying to sell them to MP for 1000 satoshi.
And you are accusing them of scam because they don't want to buy RBIES for 1000 satoshi - knowing their lower value.
It is very weird scam accusation.

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:52:52 PM

Lets see if I get this.

You are buying RBIES for less then 1000 satoshi in exchange and trying to sell them to MP for 1000 satoshi.
And you are accusing them of scam because they don't want to buy RBIES for 1000 satoshi - knowing their lower value.

yes you didnt get this!! I assume that you want to show your sig or you are somehow related to MP owners

sorry to say that this was a stupid posting. next time please read the first posting

Jackpot Racer you are scum. Previously i sided with you but not anymore now. Based on your whims you open and close the threads and dont care about others opinion, when they paid yu 0.3 BTC then you did not gave a fuck attention to us and silently settled the thread and now again coming here and begging DT members. If you need help you must respect community and try to move with them not be selfish.

@Admiral I dont know you and you have no reason to attack me that I am scum!
είστε αποβράσματα

why would I go to any thread where you are posting and attacking you with such words? I never did and I never will but as you are attacking me I will defend myself

but if you want to help MP owners I can tell you how

Jprfan

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

I know you don't care for my opinion but too bad. Looks to me like you're stealing .2 here. I don't know what's going on with moneypot lately as my site isn't even up anymore, but from what I read they sent you extra $$$ by mistake and asked you to return it. You have no right to keep that money. I'm sure it's most likely for book keeping purposes and you can initiate another trade after returning what they asked.

I'm trying to remain objective and see both sides of the argument. I know you have a personal grudge against the moneypot team and most of the rest of the world but if you do not return the money I would advise MP to open their own scam accusation and let the community decide whom needs tagged.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
zikabra

Activity: 210

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyo

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

Lets see if I get this.

yes you didnt get this!! I assume that you want to show your sig or you are somehow related to MP owners

sorry to say that this was a stupid posting. next time please read the first posting
You are basically saying to all people who disagree with you that they are spamming or they are somehow related to MP and you are doing it for very long time.
Do you know why not a single DT member doesn't bother to read your scam accusation and respond to it? Because you are fucking moron. Read your posts and polls - they are all related to MP and you are attacking them in every single poll and post!

You think you are superior well guess what - you are not!

Now lets see, my signature spam - do you think people are horses and they have to put blinkers when they talk with you and they have to agree on everything you say?
Guess what - they don't have to agree with you!
Also use google and type "horse blinkers" and read what is their purpose!

And finally read forum rules - trolling is not allowed, i am not sure who is allowing you to troll this forum for so long time.

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

I know you don't care for my opinion but too bad. Looks to me like you're stealing .2 here. I don't know what's going on with moneypot lately as my site isn't even up anymore, but from what I read they sent you extra $$$ by mistake and asked you to return it. You have no right to keep that money. I'm sure it's most likely for book keeping purposes and you can initiate another trade after returning what they asked.

I'm trying to remain objective and see both sides of the argument. I know you have a personal grudge against the moneypot team and most of the rest of the world but if you do not return the money I would advise MP to open their own scam accusation and let the community decide whom needs tagged.
you are trying to be objective! thx for the laugh

no faecal language this time? like Asshole, kiss my ass, etc! I am not sure if your account was not hacked

lets see if you are objective? just answer or explain what the following means

Dogedigital promised

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

when I opened the scam accusation MP didnt want to buy my RBIES. why didnt you chime in as the objective guy you are telling us that you are? why didnt you write "hey MP you promised to buy RBIES forever so buy it!"

I dont trust MP owners because they promised to buy RBIES (and then they denied to buy from me)

3. forever

and not to forget this arrogant start of the answer

definition -- always:

adverb

I hope you understand the definition of "always" now because Dogedigital explained it in depth and very clear even for people like me

I asked many times to send me a RBIES address to send them the 20k RBIES equivalent to 0.2 BTC and asked for another address to send some more RBIES. sadly they didnt send me the 2 addys but it shows very vlear that they dont want to stand to their promise to buy the RBIES as promised

@yahoo are you a trusted member? if yes ..........how about that you will be the middleman (because you tryst MP owners and always defending them) and I send you the 0.2 BTC but you need to guarantee that I can sell my RBIES? as soon MP owners dont want to buy my RBIES for the floor of 1000 satoshi each RBIES you will need to buy my RBIES and sell it to MP. I am sure you sold already your RBIES you owned ( I know you owned a few when MP announced the implementation of RBIES long ago and then they didnt keep the promise (as always) and you implemented it to Bubbles on your own without MP)

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

RBIES are available on livecoin for less than 700 satoshis each, and MoneyPot will buy them from you at 1000 satoshis each.

Does that represent a sure 42% profit? Buy at 700, sell at 1000, repeat.

Even better, RBIES stake - so you can hold them after buying and make even more.

MoneyPot should be buying up the supply on livecoin to stop people taking advantage of this. If they put up a large buy wall at 1000 this would stop being an issue, and people who wanted to sell their RBIES for 1000 satoshis each would have a quick and easy way of doing so. Win/win, right?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

RBIES are available on livecoin for less than 700 satoshis each, and MoneyPot will buy them from you at 1000 satoshis each.

Moneypot promised to buy at the 1000 floor price but they try to avoid to buy and right now they dont buy ( at least from me )

Does that represent a sure 42% profit? Buy at 700, sell at 1000, repeat.

it does represent a sure profit and everyone should do this arbitrage IMO because Dogedigital opened the door for this arbitrage but as I mentioned above Moenypot tries with all might to avoid to keep the promise

Even better, RBIES stake - so you can hold them after buying and make even more.

correct but risky if Moneypot will not buy it at the promised floor price

MoneyPot should be buying up the supply on livecoin to stop people taking advantage of this. If they put up a large buy wall at 1000 this would stop being an issue, and people who wanted to sell their RBIES for 1000 satoshis each would have a quick and easy way of doing so. Win/win, right?

this is what I thought that they will do when Dogedigital made this promise! I remember very well when you asked your very logic question because you were surprised about his offer and promise to buy RBIES "always" at the 1000 satoshi floor price and Dogedigital didnt answer you.
and when I asked very confused and surprised about his promise to buy "always" and what "always" means? Dogedigital answered in a very arrogant way (seen in postings above)

to be frank I was sure Moneypot will sit with a 1000 satoshi buy wall on the exchanges and implement RBIES into MP apps. as we see and know now they didnt put the buy wall and they didnt implement the RBIES but they are whining and dont want to keep their promise to buy the RBIES

question is why did they give such a promise and why didnt they do the buy wall as you mentioned correctly? they should have known that this could open an arbitrage possibility for everyone and why shouldnt the users not doing this arbitrage?

we (Jackpotracer) bought many RBIES long ago when MP promised to implement RBIES to MP apps "Soon" for a very high price. we used it for promos and were waiting to put it into the bank roll. I know many users  and app owners did the same. BTCjoe, gamblingbad, yahoo, professor just to mention some well known. we all were very disappointed

for me it does not matter if MP is opening a buy wall for 1000 satoshi or they buy the RBIES direct as long as MP is keeping their promise to buy the RBIES "always"

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

in any case MP is doing all they can not to buy my RBIES

in case MP buys from other users (please let me know if there are users out there who sold RBIES to MP in the last 10 days) and not from me it is clearly a SCAM and personal against me!

in case MP buys not from other users and not from me it is clearly also a SCAM

in both cases MP owners should get Red Trust from Trusted users

but in case Trusted users think that I stole from MP the 0.2 BTC then they should give me Red Trust

just for info then that I am mailing each day a few times and asking for the RBIES address to send them the 20K RBIES equivalent to the 0.2 BTC and to send me another addy to send another 10k RBIES but till now no addy received!

I am also willing as I proposed to user @yahoo (he sadly disappeared) to send the 0.2 BTC to a Trusted user and another 20k RBIES so he will need to send me back the 0.2 BTC for the 20k RBIES (waste of fees). additionally I want to get another RBIES address to send some more RBIES

right now MP owners are scamming me as a RBIES owner

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
If they made the promise to buy rbies at 1000sat and the market price is
below that, anyone has the right to use that as an arbitrage opportunity. They're
the ones who made the guarantee.   And, I might add, it's ONLY in cases like
that that someone would take them up on it!  What do you expect?

Edited to add: Yeah, I get it, Jackpotracer. I'm with you on this issue.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
If they made the promise to buy rbies at 1000sat and the market price is
below that, anyone has the right to use that as an arbitrage opportunity. They're
the ones who made the guarantee.   And, I might add, it's ONLY in cases like
that that someone would take them up on it!  What do you expect?

hi and thx for your input

btw @Jprfan is an idiot and tries to derail so please ignore him.

but I agree with you that righ tnow it is a very nice arbitrage everyone can jump on and should IMO jump on.

IMO it was their decision and promise and they for sure had a very very good reason to do so and maybe now the situation changed and they regret it. but as Dogedigital answered in this very arrogant way he was sure he did the right thing. and yes I love his answer

Dogedigital promised

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:52:13 AM

and again many mails of mine are unanswered

my mails in general are asking for the RBIES address to send 20k RBIES and another addy for another 10k RBIES

I didnt get the addys!!!

now I saw the red trust that Dogedigital gave me not long ago

Complete liar. See reference for his lies and why his negative feedback is not true. He doesn't even bother trying to explain his reasoning.

I am a LIAR? @Dogedigital you are the LIAR and CHEATER!!! did I promise you something? or did you promise Investors to compensate them?

and how about the RBIES promise?

read your promise again and again and then tell me who is the LIAR?

shame on you and your partners who let you go on with lying and cheating!

very disappointed with trusted members who let MP get away with this obvious cheat! MP owners should get covered with red trust till they keep their promises

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

very disappointed with trusted members who let MP get away with this obvious cheat! MP owners should get covered with red trust till they keep their promises

It looks like it's not just you any more - now they seem to be failing to honor their promise for everyone:

Any idea what "pending orders" means? I'm guessing there are lots of people staking RBIES based on the promised floor price. Does this mean that DogeDigital is going back on his word and all those people get to lose their money?

Edit: I recently attempted to clarify the position and was told again that Moneypot had promised to always buys Rubies at the 1000 satoshi base price:

a promise was made by Moneypot to always buy Rubies for 1000 Satoshis each.  

And now less than 3 weeks later, after repeating their promise, they're breaking it?

Does anyone have a list of the accounts which represent "Moneypot"? How was the promise made? Did it come from Moneypot or Dogedigital only?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:10:25 AM

It looks like it's not just you any more - now they seem to be failing to honor their promise for everyone:

Any idea what "pending orders" means? I'm guessing there are lots of people staking RBIES based on the promised floor price. Does this mean that DogeDigital is going back on his word and all those people get to lose their money?

Edit: I recently attempted to clarify the position and was told again that Moneypot had promised to always buys Rubies at the 1000 satoshi base price:

And now less than 3 weeks later, after repeating their promise, they're breaking it?

Does anyone have a list of the accounts which represent "Moneypot"? How was the promise made? Did it come from Moneypot or Dogedigital only?

It came from me only.  No one has lost money from it (to my knowledge).  Many have made a ton.

Pending order is JPR who kept .2 btc and didn't return it and 10k rubies he has stated he wanted to do.

You can negative trust me if you want from it, even though I didn't make people lose money from it.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

The decision was made so that the system stays in place and benefits the whole system.  So it can work like it was intended to.

The ones that bought and actually believe in Rubies to work.

Not the ones that aim to 'stick it' to me and abuse and exploit it. It's definitely my fault that I promised to uphold it.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

It came from me only.  No one has lost money from it (to my knowledge).  Many have made a ton.

Pending order is JPR who kept .2 btc and didn't return it and 10k rubies he has stated he wanted to do.

You can negative trust me if you want from it, even though I didn't make people lose money from it.

Your offer to always buy back at 1000 satoshis per Ruby, while Rubies stake at 5% per year was equivalent to you promising 5% interest for holding BTC, forever.

I would have bought a bunch if I believed you would keep your word, but it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure some people will have bought Rubies based on your promise, and didn't hear yet that you are planning not to keep your word. How would you know?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:50:05 AM

Your offer to always buy back at 1000 satoshis per Ruby, while Rubies stake at 5% per year was equivalent to you promising 5% interest for holding BTC, forever.

I would have bought a bunch if I believed you would keep your word, but it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure some people will have bought Rubies based on your promise, and didn't hear yet that you are planning not to keep your word. How would you know?

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

Regarding the decision I made:

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

We're working first on bringing Rubies (R2B2 form) live and give it a breathing ecosystem.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part. 

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:20:43 AM

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

We're working first on bringing Rubies (R2B2 form) live and give it a breathing ecosystem.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part. 

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

only lies and good you cant lock this thread!

my in depth answers will come later just wanted to be sure you dont delete or edit it

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part.  

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

my in depth answers will come later just wanted to be sure you dont delete or edit it

Which part of my quote involves a lie?  You can't just keep yelling wolf and not show your work.  At least when I called you a liar ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 ), I pointed out exactly where.   And yet you ran away instead of answering it, attacking me in other threads.  I try to stay away from you as much as possible.  You are the most toxic human being I have ever met and I've met some pretty bad ones.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part.  

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

Which part of my quote involves a lie?  You can't just keep yelling wolf and not show your work.  At least when I called you a liar ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 ), I pointed out exactly where.   And yet you ran away instead of answering it, attacking me in other threads.  I try to stay away from you as much as possible.  You are the most toxic human being I have ever met and I've met some pretty bad ones.

thats very interesting! your PMs are sounding totally different to your posting and red trust you gave me! you are attacking me here and same time begging me to stop. are you for real?

did I promise you any compensation? did I promise to
" always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

NO! you did! did you forget this?

you are talking about "toxic"? you try to use RHavars word with the wrong person. you are the TOXIC Liar and CHEATER

sadly you are proving it with every posting and PM of yours!

as dooglus pointed it out you even about 3 weeks ago restated your RBIES promise! and now? the promise is cancelled LOL and I am toxic? because I am telling the truth and facts? dooglus is more polite than me because you did not attack him like me. dooglus was smarter than me not to believe you when you promised

soon you will say it was unintentionally promised or a slip of tongue like your false claim you are the Moneypot Founder

or your promise to compensate Investors! si this promise still on? LOL or is it already off? I mean in your head because you will declare it off whenever it pleases you! people who give promises like you just to call them off whenever they like are in my eyes the worst CHEATERS ever

RHavar asked you how can you give such promises like the promise for Investors and the 135 BTC promise for dec to pay back an Investor and I can answer RHavar now that you can give even more promises cause they were never intended to be kept!!!
you proved it today!

IMO it is time for trusted members to cover you with red trust! and if they think you are the guy with the correct behavior as you are pretending to be so they should give me red trust because I am blaming you for things you didnt do

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

----

thats very interesting! your PMs are sounding totally different to your posting and red trust you gave me! you are attacking me here and same time begging me to stop. are you for real?

you are talking about "toxic"? you try to use RHavars word with the wrong person. you are the TOXIC Liar and CHEATER

as dooglus pointed it out you even about 3 weeks ago restated your RBIES promise! and now? the promise is cancelled LOL and I am toxic? because I am telling the truth and facts? dooglus is more polite than me because you did not attack him like me. dooglus was smarter than me not to believe you when you promised

soon you will say it was unintentionally promised or a slip of tongue like your false claim you are the Moneypot Founder

or your promise to compensate Investors! si this promise still on? LOL or is it already off? I mean in your head because you will declare it off whenever it pleases you! people who give promises like you just to call them off whenever they like are in my eyes the worst CHEATERS ever

RHavar asked you how can you give such promises like the promise for Investors and the 135 BTC promise for dec to pay back an Investor and I can answer RHavar now that you can give even more promises cause they were never intended to be kept!!!
you proved it today!

IMO it is time for trusted members to cover you with red trust! and if they think you are the guy with the correct behavior as you are pretending to be so they should give me red trust because I am blaming you for things you didnt do

Yes, I addressed that promise.  I failed to be able to keep it and I explained why.

You're toxic because you yell incoherent things and don't back them up.  You take quotes out of context and you put words in other people's mouths.  You deliberately set things up to make us look bad.  3 [scams] really?  Even when it was resolved.   You kept .2 BTC from us.  Just kept it.  Support said they would give you Rubies transactions once you returned it, but you never did.  You even quoted it here in this thread.  

People begged me to start a scam accusation on you, but I really didn't want to deal with you at all.  To me, .2 stolen by you was a good price to pay to never have to deal with you.  

Please read what I said to Dooglus.  I didn't go ahead and say 'yeah dooglus, go and buy up as much rubies as you can', I clarified what had been said:

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 26, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

And C'mon man.  I've explained this several times to you.  I never claimed to be the original founder of Moneypot or the one who coded it.  There are differences however with the company called Moneypot Inc.  This is a great example of how you take things out context and try to use it to attack us constantly.  You have brought it up at least 5 times when you've been given the answer and explanation to it.

I didn't even mention previous investors.  Why do you keep injecting things into posts?  Stop putting words in my mouth.  We are doing the best we can on that front.  The ICO partnership would have helped strengthen the network and ability for us to do that, but you thought it was a great idea to sabotage it and send private messages to a bunch of people saying 'you didn't read the whitepaper, but you're sure we'll scam'.  You even got mad at us having a tight and secure escrow team assembled to hold funds throughout.

Stop putting words in my mouth.  We've always intended to make good on that.  We have said that 100 times to you.  This is asinine.

Please again, where are the lies in the quote?  Also, do you plan on answering the lies I actually accused you of ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 )  ?

edit; spelling

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

----

you proved it today!

Yes, I addressed that promise.  I failed to be able to keep it and I explained why.

You're toxic because you yell incoherent things and don't back them up.  You take quotes out of context and you put words in other people's mouths.  You deliberately set things up to make us look bad.  3 [scams] really?  Even when it was resolved.   You kept .2 BTC from us.  Just kept it.  Support said they would give you Rubies transactions once you returned it, but you never did.  You even quoted it here in this thread.  

People begged me to start a scam accusation on you, but I really didn't want to deal with you at all.  To me, .2 stolen by you was a good price to pay to never have to deal with you.  

Please read what I said to Dooglus.  I didn't go ahead and say 'yeah dooglus, go and buy up as much rubies as you can', I clarified what had been said:

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 26, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

And C'mon man.  I've explained this several times to you.  I never claimed to be the original founder of Moneypot or the one who coded it.  There are differences however with the company called Moneypot Inc.  This is a great example of how you take things out context and try to use it to attack us constantly.  You have brought it up at least 5 times when you've been given the answer and explanation to it.

I didn't even mention previous investors.  Why do you keep injecting things into posts?  Stop putting words in my mouth.  We are doing the best we can on that front.  The ICO partnership would have helped strengthen the network and ability for us to do that, but you thought it was a great idea to sabotage it and send private messages to a bunch of people saying 'you didn't read the whitepaper, but you're sure we'll scam'.  You even got mad at us having a tight and secure escrow team assembled to hold funds throughout.

Stop putting words in my mouth.  We've always intended to make good on that.  We have said that 100 times to you.  This is asinine.

Please again, where are the lies in the quote?  Also, do you plan on answering the lies I actually accused you of ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 )  ?

edit; spelling

yes go on twisting all around and blaming me instead of yourself. all trusted members are welcome to give me red trust cause I treated you wrong and I did not keep my promises to you. my advise is wake up

why didnt you put the right wording in first place. Moneypot Founder and Moneypot Founder Inc is a difference and you know it very well and I will say it again and again that you guys did it by purpose with bad intentions. everything I claim is out of context LOL thx for the laugh.

did I promise to compensate the Investors or you? I am one of the Investors and it is my right to claim it if you like it or not! you have an easy choice, just call it off as you did with the RBIES promise!

why did you send me the RBIES address in PM?

MP support and you the owners are for me same!

I dont trust you and I lost a lot of coins with RBIES and my Investment! now tell me it is a lie!

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

what Moneypot/Dogedigital proved is actually that their promises are promises not to keep their promises!

Moneypot is a shame and disgrace for the BTC gambling industry

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.

How did you not understand that effectively offering 5% per year in BTC forever was a bad idea?

I pointed it out to you at the time and you chose to ignore me.

I can't accept that you didn't "foresee" the problem with offering 5% returns forever on a deflationary asset. It's pretty obvious that that could never work - especially if you have someone *telling you* about it *at the time*.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.

How did you not understand that effectively offering 5% per year in BTC forever was a bad idea?

I pointed it out to you at the time and you chose to ignore me.

I can't accept that you didn't "foresee" the problem with offering 5% returns forever on a deflationary asset. It's pretty obvious that that could never work - especially if you have someone *telling you* about it *at the time*.

interesting that you came up now with this posting. yesterday I had a long discussion with my partner about Dogedigital's promise cancellation. I said to my partner:
Dogedigital and his partners had an idea and they thought it is a good idea. ok but as soon dooglus posted

You seem to be promising me 5% interest on my Rubies, paid in BTC, forever........................................................

and I posted my question what does "always" mean?

Dogedigital and his partners should sit back and say ooops maybe something is wrong with our idea. lets think it over again. my partner said how could they ignore dooglus question and objection to this idea? I was also wondering why he ignored your question but I was not surprised about his sarcastic and arrogant answer he gave me. this answer showed all the hate he has against me and his brain is just shutting down if any discussion is connected to me.

the sad thing is that he will not learn from mistakes

RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 1162

head of customer success @ bustabit

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

I think (or hope) you do not understand the ramification of what you are saying. You made and reiterated on moneypot's commitment to purchase back the rubies at a certain price. To unilaterally renege on your obligation here completely undermines any current or future promise you will make. In a business that completely relies on trust, I cannot see this as anything other than the death knell for MoneyPot if you choose to go down this route.

While I understand you made this promise an "always" (and even condescendingly quoted the dictionary definition of "always") I think no one would fault you if you wanted to exit in a reasonable way. I would think it reasonable if you formally announce the end of the "price floor" and give people a 3 month grace period to sell you their rubies. To simplify it for everyone (including yourself) putting buy-walls on exchange(s?) would seem to be the most sensible approach.

--

P.S. @JackpotRacer can you please quote my message and say "so you don't delete it!!!". It is my hope that if you do that enough times you'll learn to use quote tags, and not just bold and italicize messages in a wall of unreadable text.

bustabit.com :: The social bitcoin gambling site
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

I think (or hope) you do not understand the ramification of what you are saying. You made and reiterated on moneypot's commitment to purchase back the rubies at a certain price. To unilaterally renege on your obligation here completely undermines any current or future promise you will make. In a business that completely relies on trust, I cannot see this as anything other than the death knell for MoneyPot if you choose to go down this route.

very interesting that you RHavar chiming in now at that late stage. why didnt you join in before when I was alone and Dogedigital didnt want to buy my RBIES? you could have come in and tell him the same to pay me Jackpotracer because I am same as all other users and RBIES holders  and advice him to look for an acceptable exit of his stupid promise. hmmm for me it looks like that you didnt care as long  Jackpotracer was the only one who was denied the RBIES buy back. now as all RBIES holders are affected you are here Smiley

Dogedigital knows very well the consequences of his decision. he doesnt care as he said to dooglus he can give him red trust. his and MP problem is that they dont know how to pay out their promises ( you not long ago pointed out that you could suspect an insolvency). those promises were done just to earn time and calm down Investors and RBIES holders. those promises were made not to fulfill them.

he wrote
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207833.msg22988281#msg22988281

scam accusation against me LOL I am sure that @yahoo was one of them! sure Mr Dogedigital you are free to do whatever you like .......give a promise ..... cancel a promise and again and again. you are saying .2 is cheap and a good price not to buy back the RBIES from me LOL I call this SCAM

where is @yahoo now? he is a sig campaign manager and he should give you MP owners red trust also for not paying the users who worked for you to show the sig and post on twitter. why didnt MP pay those users? it is not a big sum and it was promised for Oct 17th = yesterday. why did MP posted in those threads a few days ago that they will pay on Oct 17th? why didnt they pay immediately? as I said it is a small sum!
please read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183747.msg23182497#msg23182497

or here check the Dogedigital promise (promise not to keep the promise)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg22827025#msg22827025
Hey Guys.

Sorry, was away for Thanksgiving.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.

this promise was given on the 10th and he offered to pay out on Oct 17th huh why that? those users should get paid immediately and @yahoo should know this and chime in to help those guys to get their money

I am not a fortune teller but I told MP owners about a year ago that their end is written on the wall (because of their stupid business behavior)and they told me to stop the FUD. I heard the death knell long ago but MP owners didnt hear it or didnt want to hear it.

they didnt listen to you long ago when you told them to use KC according to the rules

they didnt listen to dooglus when he told them to rethink their decision regarding the RBIES promise

they didnt listen to me more than once and my last question was "what does always mean"?

they again didnt listen to you when you told them to find a solution for their promise regarding the Investors compensation +6% interest

MP owners always tried to blame me or other people for their stupid mistakes but this kind of behavior will not go unpunished and Investors and players will punish them with "sorry but we dont trust you anymore"!

While I understand you made this promise an "always" (and even condescendingly quoted the dictionary definition of "always") I think no one would fault you if you wanted to exit in a reasonable way. I would think it reasonable if you formally announce the end of the "price floor" and give people a 3 month grace period to sell you their rubies. To simplify it for everyone (including yourself) putting buy-walls on exchange(s?) would seem to be the most sensible approach.

you understand his promise? or did I understand you wrong? I didnt understand his "always promise" and dooglus didnt understand his promise. dooglus even pointed out the problem of this promise and Dogedigital ignored his question and warning.

I am sure Dogedigital will bombard you with PMs as he did with me. he loves PMs and is writing in PMs very different to public postings. no need to delete your posting cause I quoted it now.

I told Dogedigital in one of our PM conversations not long ago what I would have done before I go out with an ICO. I told him that before he goes out with an ICO he should have sit down with the Investors MP still owes coins according to MP's promise. even if MP doesnt want to fulfill their promises the Investors and RBIES holders believed his promise and if MP will not pay them they will not trust MP anymore and many m,ore out there will not trust them anymore. he should have try to hammer out a deal with the Investors. then he had to discuss in public with the RBIES holders how to hammer out a solution to cancel the RBIES floor promise.

now I will give you my version of solution for free. thank me later

- I would put up the buy wall on the exchanges.
- I would tell all RBIES holders that they have 2, 3, 4 etc days to sell all the RBIES they own or they want to sell to MP
- after this the always promise will be cancelled

IMO this would be an acceptable option for all RBIES holders. but your solution or my solution presupposes that MP has the coins for such buy backs and that they are still serious to fulfill their promise to compensate the Investors +6% interest. if they anyway dont want to pay/compensate Investors they will close down soon and can save/pocket the coins for the RBIES buy back.

in PMs I told Dogedigital that the ball is now in his yard
--
P.S. @JackpotRacer can you please quote my message and say "so you don't delete it!!!". It is my hope that if you do that enough times you'll learn to use quote tags, and not just bold and italicize messages in a wall of unreadable text.

with time I will learn as long as I have you as a teacher. I will try my utmost but in the meantime I apologize for my bad english

edit
now Dogedigital posted the following regarding sig campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg23192149#msg23192149
It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

huh users have send nasty messages!!! Dogedigital guess why?

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

Why are trusted member not giving Moneypot owners the red trust they earn after breaching such a promise?

Why do trusted members give Moneypot another chance to cheat Investors and users?

IMO Investors and users should be protected

if Jackpotracer would have given such a promise and broken it he would be covered with red trust!

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

Has the entire ordeal with Moneypot (delays, promises and so forth) been a god damn shit show ? Sure has.
I see they are understanding that promises like that dont work and they need a whole lot more thought put into them before announcing.

This doesn't however change the fact that you, JPR, are the most obnoxious, annoying and egotistical bastard i have ever seen talk/write.
You have acted like a spoiled brat for so long that if you had put even 5% of the effort you put into trolling and raging on the forums into your game, you would most likely be very successful.

Its a god damn miracle or (very poor understanding of business) that they kept you on there for as long as they did.

Also, Please for fucks sake, start using quotes. The way you are trying to convey your message through the hot mess off bolded text and mindless lines of babbling really doesn't put the message through.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

Has the entire ordeal with Moneypot (delays, promises and so forth) been a god damn shit show ? Sure has.
I see they are understanding that promises like that dont work and they need a whole lot more thought put into them before announcing.

This doesn't however change the fact that you, JPR, are the most obnoxious, annoying and egotistical bastard i have ever seen talk/write.
You have acted like a spoiled brat for so long that if you had put even 5% of the effort you put into trolling and raging on the forums into your game, you would most likely be very successful.

Its a god damn miracle or (very poor understanding of business) that they kept you on there for as long as they did.

Also, Please for fucks sake, start using quotes. The way you are trying to convey your message through the hot mess off bolded text and mindless lines of babbling really doesn't put the message through.

thanks god you chimed in LOL I was missing you and still missing some more

you are a crying shame to still be on MP owners side even they cheating users and Investors but according to your posting you were not an Investor or a RBIES holder because if yes you would cry heavily!!!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT MP WAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THEIR PROMISE TO BUY RBIES AS PROMISED?

lets see your Balls to give a straight forward answer?

edit
you as a Legendary user should give them red trust if you think they did cheat and hurt Investors and RBIES holders! if you think they did fine so you need to give me red trust! easy as that

edit2
sorry I forgot to ask you if you will now buy my RBIES? or what would you advise me to do with it?

edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

thanks god you chimed in LOL I was missing you and still missing some more

you are a crying shame to still be on MP owners side even they cheating users and Investors but according to your posting you were not an Investor or a RBIES holder because if yes you would cry heavily!!!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT MP WAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THEIR PROMISE TO BUY RBIES AS PROMISED?

lets see your Balls to give a straight forward answer?

edit
you as a Legendary user should give them red trust if you think they did cheat and hurt Investors and RBIES holders! if you think they did fine so you need to give me red trust! easy as that

edit2
sorry I forgot to ask you if you will now buy my RBIES? or what would you advise me to do with it?

I am not defending them. And to bring some clarity to your first part. I was an investor in the BetterBets program (the team that made Rbies). And i held over 500k Rbies bought way above the current price for the most of it. I have now swapped it over to the R2B2 token.

And to clarify my stance, im actually very grateful that they gave the investors a chance to get out for so long (something i should have also done).
I would like to make sure everyone remembers that they did not own the token nor make it. (tho some blame of its failure could be placed on them)

As for the answer. Would i like for them to continue it ? Yes, ofcourse i would.
The current situation is what happens when people dont have sound financial planning/understanding.

If you sell them to me for market price, i will buy them. My offer is at 100 sats per coin.

While backing out of a promise does not bode well for them as a business i would still like to remind everyone one simple thing. Everyone who invests in anything, crypto or otherwise, should still remember that we all take responsibility for our own investments. It is easy to play the blame game (even if it is justifiable) but in the end you make your own success.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

I am not defending them. And to bring some clarity to your first part. I was an investor in the BetterBets program (the team that made Rbies). And i held over 500k Rbies bought way above the current price for the most of it. I have now swapped it over to the R2B2 token.

And to clarify my stance, im actually very grateful that they gave the investors a chance to get out for so long (something i should have also done).
I would like to make sure everyone remembers that they did not own the token nor make it. (tho some blame of its failure could be placed on them)

As for the answer. Would i like for them to continue it ? Yes, ofcourse i would.
The current situation is what happens when people dont have sound financial planning/understanding.

If you sell them to me for market price, i will buy them. My offer is at 100 sats per coin.

While backing out of a promise does not bode well for them as a business i would still like to remind everyone one simple thing. Everyone who invests in anything, crypto or otherwise, should still remember that we all take responsibility for our own investments. It is easy to play the blame game (even if it is justifiable) but in the end you make your own success.

first of all good to see that we can do a conversation without any personal attacks (very much appreciated). this Scam thread is about Moneypot's Promise and not about me Jackpotracer. I did not promise anything and I own BIES
anyone who has a problem with me can open a thread against me

yes I remember when BetterBets invented RBIES and I said to myself that it was a very clever idea. so you were a stake holder then.
with 500k you still own a nice stake and even switched it to R2B2

we bought RBIES as soon MP announced that they will implement RBIES.  I know that everyone is responsible for his investments. please understand that we were in those times an app owner and we wanted to be a part of the RBIES Bank Roll and wanted to add RBIES to our games. I could show you all the free RBIES Promos we did even RBIES were not implemented yet. we trusted MP and were sure they will implement RBIES "Soon"

as we all know RBIES till today are not implemented same for R2B2

MP did a RBIES decision and no one knows why they took over or were glued to the RBIES idea. only they know and therefore they gave the famous "always" promise. I agree and some more users with me that they did not think it through and ignored warnings from trusted and smart users. we agreed before that everyone is responsible for his Investment decision and this applies also for MP owners.

why would they blame now RBIES holders? it was their decision to give the Promise and just to cancel the promise as Dogedigital did is a much to easy way to let him get away with it, IMO

this wording of Dogedigital when he did the announcement is giving a lot of doubt that he want only good for the RBIES holders
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

Rubies will not be accepted, but it is highly suggested to convert to R2B2 via swaps to participate for Moneypot.

Dogedigital wants to force now RBIES owners to switch to R2B2 and this IMO stinks (at least for me). I want to sell my RBIES and not switch to R2B2 at least not at this stage as R2B2 is also an empty promise till today

Dogedigital also promised a floor of 1000 Satoshi for R2B2. do you know or anyone the price of righ tnow of R2B2 in Satoshi?

you are offering the market price of 100 satoshi for 1 RBIES. could you please point me to the exchange where it is traded 100 satoshi?

RHavar, Dooglus and I we gave MP IMO very good ideas how to get out clean of the promise but they as always are ignoring it ( I am afraid that is because all those solutions would need that they own some more BTC)

I dont need to prove me right because sadly MP will prove me right. just a question of time

good luck to all

edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

first of all good to see that we can do a conversation without any personal attacks (very much appreciated). this Scam thread is about Moneypot's Promise and not about me Jackpotracer. I did not promise anything and I own BIES
anyone who has a problem with me can open a thread against me

yes I remember when BetterBets invented RBIES and I said to myself that it was a very clever idea. so you were a stake holder then.
with 500k you still own a nice stake and even switched it to R2B2

we bought RBIES as soon MP announced that they will implement RBIES.  I know that everyone is responsible for his investments. please understand that we were in those times an app owner and we wanted to be a part of the RBIES Bank Roll and wanted to add RBIES to our games. I could show you all the free RBIES Promos we did even RBIES were not implemented yet. we trusted MP and were sure they will implement RBIES "Soon"

as we all know RBIES till today are not implemented same for R2B2

MP did a RBIES decision and no one knows why they took over or were glued to the RBIES idea. only they know and therefore they gave the famous "always" promise. I agree and some more users with me that they did not think it through and ignored warnings from trusted and smart users. we agreed before that everyone is responsible for his Investment decision and this applies also for MP owners.

why would they blame now RBIES holders? it was their decision to give the Promise and just to cancel the promise as Dogedigital did is a much to easy way to let him get away with it, IMO

this wording of Dogedigital when he did the announcement is giving a lot of doubt that he want only good for the RBIES holders
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

Rubies will not be accepted, but it is highly suggested to convert to R2B2 via swaps to participate for Moneypot.

Dogedigital wants to force now RBIES owners to switch to R2B2 and this IMO stinks (at least for me). I want to sell my RBIES and not switch to R2B2 at least not at this stage as R2B2 is also an empty promise till today

Dogedigital also promised a floor of 1000 Satoshi for R2B2. do you know or anyone the price of righ tnow of R2B2 in Satoshi?

you are offering the market price of 100 satoshi for 1 RBIES. could you please point me to the exchange where it is traded 100 satoshi?

RHavar, Dooglus and I we gave MP IMO very good ideas how to get out clean of the promise but they as always are ignoring it ( I am afraid that is because all those solutions would need that they own some more BTC)

I dont need to prove me right because sadly MP will prove me right. just a question of time

good luck to all

I swapped over to R2B2 because i think it is the only version under which we have the slightest possibility to get back that price floor. With the 5% inflation, it will never happen. (i could have remained staking but i felt the extra inflation wont help us)

There were several ideas which were put out and all of those sound as they could work. There are a few issues that make me sceptical however. The ICO they did, flopped, the development has been taking ages and it would be substantial financial commitment (especially USD wise) to buy back all the Rbies at this moment. I do not see them doing it, especially as the new version has just launched and they are still working on getting it on track.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

I swapped over to R2B2 because i think it is the only version under which we have the slightest possibility to get back that price floor. With the 5% inflation, it will never happen. (i could have remained staking but i felt the extra inflation wont help us)

do you know the price of R2B2 as of today? I mean in Satoshi as Dogedigital promised also for R2B2 a floor of 1000 Satoshi

There were several ideas which were put out and all of those sound as they could work. There are a few issues that make me sceptical however. The ICO they did, flopped, the development has been taking ages and it would be substantial financial commitment (especially USD wise) to buy back all the Rbies at this moment. I do not see them doing it, especially as the new version has just launched and they are still working on getting it on track.

IMO the idea I gave will be the cheapest for MP. to put the buy wall so no one can arbitrage and then give 3-4 days time frame for RBIES  to sell them the RBIES or to switch them to R2B2. like this they kept their word and no one can accuse them of not keeping their promise even the promise was for "always".

for this or any other solution MP needs to have the funds. that is exactly what my concern is. even RHavar doubted their solvency

let them prove at least their solvency! Investors were asking for this but I didnt see the answer and proof. please correct me and point me to the proof of solvency

the V2 was implemented (announced already more than a year ago) in a very hasty and unprofessional way IMO because they wanted or needed the ICO to go through. from 1000+ apps there are only 6 apps converted to V2 and those apps are still with V2 bugs. the best apps like BetterBets, Bubblebits, Dragon etc didnt change to V2 yet and this fact is very concerning.

MP promised since they bought it a lot but did not keep their promises.

- implementation of RBIES
- implementation of V2
- Investors compensation
- Rbies floor buy back "always"
- R2B2 floor buy back "always"
- new games (Bitcoin Hero etc)

Transparency and Trust is what in this Industry counts.

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

this scam accusation is still open

CounterStrike

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

SCAM!!
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

SCAM!!

and who are you? I mean are you also scammed by the RBIES Promise?

thx

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:56:10 AM

Another Promise Another LIE = SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737000.msg22979374#msg22979374

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

this SCAM needs always a BUMP as a warning and reminder

another concern and question for Dogedigital: who are right now Moneypot owners ( not Founders )? please name those

AcoinL.L.C aka Rango aka Blacksheep aka MattN
Last Active:   October 14, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

last posting on: September 20, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Ranlo aka Laremar
Last Active:   October 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

last posting    on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

they dont look to me as a partner right now but Dogedigital should know better and please answer my question who are right now Moneypot owners ( not founders )

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:38:32 AM

another concern and question for Dogedigital: who are right now Moneypot owners ( not Founders )? please name those

Last Active:   October 14, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

last posting on: September 20, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Ranlo aka Laremar
Last Active:   October 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

last posting    on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

they dont look to me as a partner right now but Dogedigital should know better and please answer my question who are right now Moneypot owners ( not founders )

it looks I woke someone up Smiley

Last Active:   October 28, 2017, 05:34:38 PM

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

You say a lot of misinformed and wrong information, but you are right on a few things.

I failed on a few promises and accept the blame in that.  I believe the team is going to be making an announcement later today to explain things and give a new plan on how things will work.

I haven't checked with the others, but I still believe you kept the .2 BTC that was sent by mistake to you?  Are you just going to keep that?
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

You say a lot of misinformed and wrong information, but you are right on a few things.

I failed on a few promises and accept the blame in that.  I believe the team is going to be making an announcement later today to explain things and give a new plan on how things will work.

I haven't checked with the others, but I still believe you kept the .2 BTC that was sent by mistake to you?  Are you just going to keep that?

you failed on all promises not only a few.

you believe the team will do an announcement? arent you one of the team? and if yes why would you believe that the team is doing an announcement?

on the other hand you are saying you havent checked with the others! who are the others? are you sure you are not taking drugs?

yes I kept the .2 and this is very well known IMO. why dont you open a scam accusation against me that I stole .2?

you really think you can promise whatever and take it back whenever you like cause you are the big Dogedigital? I have still many RBIES that you denied to buy at  the floor! did you forget this? you still owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest! did you forget this? oh yea it was only a promise of yours and you can take it back whenever you like!

you promised not that long ago on October 13, 2017, 11:22:37 PM

another empty promise! why should someone trust you or why should I send you the .2 back? you owe me!

get real Dogedigital

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

you believe the team will do an announcement? arent you one of the team? and if yes why would you believe that the team is doing an announcement?

on the other hand you are saying you havent checked with the others! who are the others? are you sure you are not taking drugs?

yes I kept the .2 and this is very well known IMO. why dont you open a scam accusation against me that I stole .2?

you really think you can promise whatever and take it back whenever you like cause you are the big Dogedigital? I have still many RBIES that you denied to buy at  the floor! did you forget this? you still owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest! did you forget this? oh yea it was only a promise of yours and you can take it back whenever you like!

another empty promise! why should someone trust you or why should I send you the .2 back? you owe me!

get real Dogedigital

I didn't deny I wasn't able to keep on a few things.  I don't think I ever really try to use my 'status' for anything.  I'm far from perfect.

You had rubies before any 'promise' was made.  You benefited from the floor as did many others.  You recently may have purchased more trying to take advantage and encouraged others to blatantly do the same.

Trying to help and failing is one thing. What you are doing is just downright stealing. 
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

get real Dogedigital

I didn't deny I wasn't able to keep on a few things.  I don't think I ever really try to use my 'status' for anything.  I'm far from perfect.

You had rubies before any 'promise' was made.  You benefited from the floor as did many others.  You recently may have purchased more trying to take advantage and encouraged others to blatantly do the same.

Trying to help and failing is one thing. What you are doing is just downright stealing. 

thx for the laugh!

you are the good guy and I am the bad guy! that is what you want all to believe! now I am sure you are taking drugs

just put your head into the sand hill and no one will see you!

get real Dogedigital or go on scamming as usual

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:09:00 PM

get real Dogedigital

thx for the laugh!

you are the good guy and I am the bad guy! that is what you want all to believe! now I am sure you are taking drugs

just put your head into the sand hill and no one will see you!

get real Dogedigital or go on scamming as usual

I never said I was the good guy.  Please stop trying to twist things.

I have made mistakes.  Everyone does at some point.

You stealing .2 Bitcoin because of your opinion of us isn't justified.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

I never said I was the good guy.  Please stop trying to twist things.

I have made mistakes.  Everyone does at some point.

You stealing .2 Bitcoin because of your opinion of us isn't justified.

You are twisting but it will not help you and it didnt help you till now

you made promises not mistakes and didnt keep those promises!

RHavar was absolutely right in all he called out about you!

he called you a clown
he advised you about KC
he even suspected that you are insolvent

yes IMO MP looks insolvent! time will tell and prove you wrong and us right

Who are right now the MP owners (not the Founders)?
to me it looks that something changed regarding who owns MP right now

BTW what will you do with such a lot of coins (.2)? will you put it in the Bank Roll? will you split it with your partners? yea tell us or what will you buy with it?

maybe you didnt get it so please let me repeat

you owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest
you owe me to buy all my RBIES even if I bought a lot now under your Floor

you are the thief and cheater! you promised "always" did you forget this? oh yea it was a mistake I almost forgot it. how about some more of those promises? you are the king of promises!

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

@dogedigital please pay attention into this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg23645299#msg23645299 , you haven't pay me.

Feel free to anyone who want to put a negative trust on him as a warning due keep ignoring my messages, it's small amount but still responsibility is responsibility.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:20:54 AM

@dogedigital please pay attention into this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg23645299#msg23645299 , you haven't pay me.

Feel free to anyone who want to put a negative trust on him as a warning due keep ignoring my messages, it's small amount but still responsibility is responsibility.

thank you for posting here and dont let this thief get away with not paying even the users who worked for them. Dogedigital is not alone he has partners and they should also be addressed.

I am sure he will pay you just not to get another red trust. @ yahoo will for sure give him red trust because he is a serious sig campaign manager and will not let MP steal from you.

but if you are one of those who send him a nasty PM he will be angry with you because you were so impertinent to ask for your money after so many promises to pay you! @Dogedigital likes to twist it around and will blame you that he did not pay you!!!

he promised to pay the sig campaign on the October 10, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
-Hey Guys.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.-

then again on October 18, 2017, 03:02:54 PM
It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

ce mon Dogedigital

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

thank you for posting here and dont let this thief get away with not paying even the users who worked for them. Dogedigital is not alone he has partners and they should also be addressed.

I am sure he will pay you just not to get another red trust. @ yahoo will for sure give him red trust because he is a serious sig campaign manager and will not let MP steal from you.

but if you are one of those who send him a nasty PM he will be angry with you because you were so impertinent to ask for your money after so many promises to pay you! @Dogedigital likes to twist it around and will blame you that he did not pay you!!!

-Hey Guys.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.-

It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

ce mon Dogedigital

JPR, please stop twisting things around. 

If you had read into the case instead of just blindly attacking, you would have realized that the quotes that were made took place BEFORE the user confirmed his bitcoin address when payments were already made.

I had missed his messages and am sending his work pay now.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

If you had read into the case instead of just blindly attacking, you would have realized that the quotes that were made took place BEFORE the user confirmed his bitcoin address when payments were already made.

those are the facts and nothing is twisted. the only one who is twisting is you

I told all those sig guys that I am sure you will pay them and you see  I am right!

I repeat my question again

who are the MP owners right now?

you and AcoinL aka Blacksheep aka Rango aka MattN stopped wearing the MP signature. thats very interesting

Ranlo aka Laremar not seen since 20 days

who are MP owners right now?

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

I told all those sig guys that I am sure you will pay them and you see  I am right!

you and AcoinL aka Blacksheep aka Rango aka MattN stopped wearing the MP signature. thats very interesting

Please point me to where I twisted something.  Usually claims are backed up by something that directly relates and is in context. 

You are blindly accusing me of being a thief in this situation.  Maybe if i did something like you, where you open admittedly stole .2 Bitcoin, this would be a warranted accusation.

You are also twisting it to seem like I send nasty PM's to people (the point in which you took to bold).  I do not (with the exception of you or a few trolls).

To answer your question, the two mentioned are still involved.  I'm going to stop responding to you, so you cannot try to twist anything else.
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

Please point me to where I twisted something.  Usually claims are backed up by something that directly relates and is in context. 

You are blindly accusing me of being a thief in this situation.  Maybe if i did something like you, where you open admittedly stole .2 Bitcoin, this would be a warranted accusation.

You are also twisting it to seem like I send nasty PM's to people (the point in which you took to bold).  I do not (with the exception of you or a few trolls).

To answer your question, the two mentioned are still involved.  I'm going to stop responding to you, so you cannot try to twist anything else.

another promise you did many times and didnt keep it

Believe it or not, I put everything into the RBIES and you promised to buy it for the Floor and now you dont want to buy the RBIES! how do you call this? do you want to ruin me? what shall I do now with the RBIES?

you promised to implement RBIES

you promised an announcement of the team

yea only promises and nothing behind it just to save time

where are your signatures?

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

I can confirm that i have received the payment (after i post here , and it's the only way to make you pay attention ..... i guess)

Thankyou by the way , the scam accusations sub forum feels really work this time 😁  Grin
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

I can confirm that i have received the payment (after i post here , and it's the only way to make you pay attention ..... i guess)

Thankyou by the way , the scam accusations sub forum feels really work this time 😁  Grin

well done but also sad that one has to go this way to get paid by Moneypot

I told you they will pay before they get another red trust or scam accusation for such a small amount. a bigger amount as it looks like they cant pay because they are insolvent.

good luck

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

another great and serious posting from RHavar

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg23891888#msg23891888

And you will not provide a short grace period for current ruby holders to sell at your earlier promised price floor?

I don't really understand how you could make a promise to hold a price floor (and literally even quote the dictionary definition of "always"). As you know, people made investing and arbitrage decisions based on your price-floor promise  and you're now pulling the rug from everyone. I'm struggling to come up with a more charitable interpretation then you're effectively scamming all ruby holders.

And if you are indeed solvent, than I think you would do yourselves a huge favor by demonstrating this (either publicly, or to a trusted person like dooglus) of proof of assets and quantifying your liabilities (which include promises made liked fixed investing returns and compensation promise made last year to investors ). If you are not solvent, you should be looking to return as much money as possible to your creditors. Or at the very least, issue a debt-based token like bitfinex did

and a very disappointing answer from one of the moneypot owners hidden behind the nick "moneypot"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg23896070#msg23896070

Dont trust Moneypot till they prove that they are solvent and till they keep their promises

jorneyflair

Activity: 672

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

Jackpotracer, do you have any proof that you've held the rubies from a certain period of time and not just stirring this up because of the fact that you are able to take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity? Also you seem like a total dickhead closing and reopening the accusation.

But all in all i do think that once a promise is made, it should be kept. Otherwise, it's just as bad as the paycoin scam(where they promised a $20 price floor).

I think that if Doge can settle on perhaps a lesser buyback price, say 500 sats that investors agree on, that'll be the best option. But then, i'm not sure what compromises Jackpotracer will be willing to partake.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Jackpotracer, do you have any proof that you've held the rubies from a certain period of time and not just stirring this up because of the fact that you are able to take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity? Also you seem like a total dickhead closing and reopening the accusation.

But all in all i do think that once a promise is made, it should be kept. Otherwise, it's just as bad as the paycoin scam(where they promised a $20 price floor).

I think that if Doge can settle on perhaps a lesser buyback price, say 500 sats that investors agree on, that'll be the best option. But then, i'm not sure what compromises Jackpotracer will be willing to partake.

first of all why do you think you can attack me and call me dickhead? did I attack you? NO

the way you are approaching me you are a 1000x sized dickhead

who cares if I do an arbitrage or not?

read all my messages and you would understand that I own RBIES from the start when BetterBets implemented it and MP promised to implement it. we had MP top 3 casino app

did Dogedigital (btw why dont you call Dogedigital a dickhead or a cheater?) exclude any arbitrage? NO
if yes show it to me!!!

Dogedigital was very proud to explain me what "always" means

especially for YOU now again

the Promise Dogedigital gave one year ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16647825#msg16647825

Moneypot has recently backed Rubies at a 1000 Satoshi floor meaning that you can always exchange rubies for at least 1000 sats each.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648023#msg16648023

This means that Rubies should theoretically never be valued below 1000 satoshi, because Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies.

do you know what always and honour means?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648333#msg16648333

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

do you see anything regarding "ARBITRAGE"?

why dont you call dooglus or RHavar a dickhead?

here the warning dooglus gave in those times
Quote from: dooglus on October 23, 2016, 03:13:43 PM

RHavar a few days ago posted
And you will not provide a short grace period for current ruby holders to sell at your earlier promised price floor?

I don't really understand how you could make a promise to hold a price floor (and literally even quote the dictionary definition of "always"). As you know, people made investing and arbitrage decisions based on your price-floor promise  and you're now pulling the rug from everyone. I'm struggling to come up with a more charitable interpretation then you're effectively scamming all ruby holders.

And if you are indeed solvent, than I think you would do yourselves a huge favor by demonstrating this (either publicly, or to a trusted person like dooglus) of proof of assets and quantifying your liabilities (which include promises made liked fixed investing returns and compensation promise made last year to investors ). If you are not solvent, you should be looking to return as much money as possible to your creditors. Or at the very least, issue a debt-based token like bitfinex did

hmm why dont you call them dickheads?

look at your very straight forward opinion

thats the way it should be. a promise should be kept or in case you want to exit the promise you would need to do a deal with all RBIES owners to get to a compromise.

come over to this POll
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349862.0

or here finally Investors are asking questions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353332.0

did you lose any RBIES? I did
did you lose any  BTC as an Investor? I did

who is the dickhead now? just sit back and think about it!

Moneypot looks very insolvent and therefore they try all tricks to delay the fact. that is very obvious

can you tell us where are the 300+ BTC from the Bank Roll?
did Moenypot prove their solvency?

please point me to it

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

unanswered question for Moneypot owners

where are the 300+ BTC of MP Bank Roll?

prove your solvency!

DarkDays

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

JPR's attitude aside, if Moneypot is reneging on their longstanding guarantee to ensure the value of the currency, that's really bad.  Remember, this wasn't a one time off-the-cuff statement, it was a long standing policy...they've been buying rubies for 1000 sat for a long time.

This isn't a "whoopsie, I made a mistake" situation, it's essentially currency manipulation and fraud.  What's worse, it brings into question a whole host of other topics, and should make people disbelieve every future statement made by Moneypot.  If they are willing to lie about THIS, what else are they willing to lie about?
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:07:01 AM

JPR's attitude aside, if Moneypot is reneging on their longstanding guarantee to ensure the value of the currency, that's really bad.  Remember, this wasn't a one time off-the-cuff statement, it was a long standing policy...they've been buying rubies for 1000 sat for a long time.

This isn't a "whoopsie, I made a mistake" situation, it's essentially currency manipulation and fraud.  What's worse, it brings into question a whole host of other topics, and should make people disbelieve every future statement made by Moneypot.  If they are willing to lie about THIS, what else are they willing to lie about?

I saw your posting in new Moneypot thread (btw very poor thread)

you were spot on asking if it was a member or owner? yes it was the owner = Dogedigital who promised it and not only once and MP had a good reason to do this promise.

people need to understand that the matter and subject is and always was Moneypot's business behavior and not JPR's.

I appreciate your view and posting as I appreciated RHavar's postings and very clear statements regarding MP business behavior especially their empty promises.

it would be very easy for MP owners to prove solvency as they did it many times long before if someone asked for it. by not proving solvency now they are proving that they are insolvent and every Investor and player should be warned

MP always tried to blame me for everything just to distract all users from their lies and cheats. this happened already long ago.

the owners just disappeared like Ranlo or Rango aka Blacksheep aka AcoinL aka MattN. I see only Dogedigital and the new nick they revived for the new MP thread after long time dead.

MP's situation is very easy to be solved if they want but for this they need to show solvency and keep promises.  I told Dogedigital in PM that before doing an ICO MP should have sit down with Investors and RBIES holders and hammer out a deal and gain trust back and keep the empty promises first.

our team always said that we like the MP business idea very much and sadly it looks like they killed it

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

Promise a little difficult to be long.

sorry I did not understand your comment. please explain thx

JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

in case you are not aware of another scam accusation against Moneypot  and Dogedigital

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422303.msg24780690#msg24780690

cdtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:26 AM

SCAM
JackpotRacer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:31:13 AM

SCAM