Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM SCAM]MONEYPOT[SCAM SCAM] officially announced not to buy RBIES as promised  (Read 10660 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Jackpot Racer you are scum. Previously i sided with you but not anymore now. Based on your whims you open and close the threads and dont care about others opinion, when they paid yu 0.3 BTC then you did not gave a fuck attention to us and silently settled the thread and now again coming here and begging DT members. If you need help you must respect community and try to move with them not be selfish.

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

MP offered 1000 satoshi for 1 RBIES forrever.
You are buying RBIES for less then 1000 satoshi in exchange and trying to sell them to MP for 1000 satoshi.
And you are accusing them of scam because they don't want to buy RBIES for 1000 satoshi - knowing their lower value.
It is very weird scam accusation.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
If they made the promise to buy rbies at 1000sat and the market price is
below that, anyone has the right to use that as an arbitrage opportunity. They're
the ones who made the guarantee.   And, I might add, it's ONLY in cases like
that that someone would take them up on it!  What do you expect?

hi and thx for your input

btw @Jprfan is an idiot and tries to derail so please ignore him.

but I agree with you that righ tnow it is a very nice arbitrage everyone can jump on and should IMO jump on.

IMO it was their decision and promise and they for sure had a very very good reason to do so and maybe now the situation changed and they regret it. but as Dogedigital answered in this very arrogant way he was sure he did the right thing. and yes I love his answer

Dogedigital promised

"Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

edit to prevent unncessary clutter;

definition -- always:

adverb

1. every time; on every occasion; without exception:

2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly:

3. forever

4. in any event; at any time; if necessary:

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:52:13 AM

and again many mails of mine are unanswered

my mails in general are asking for the RBIES address to send 20k RBIES and another addy for another 10k RBIES

I didnt get the addys!!!

now I saw the red trust that Dogedigital gave me not long ago

Complete liar. See reference for his lies and why his negative feedback is not true. He doesn't even bother trying to explain his reasoning.

I am a LIAR? @Dogedigital you are the LIAR and CHEATER!!! did I promise you something? or did you promise Investors to compensate them?

and how about the RBIES promise?

read your promise again and again and then tell me who is the LIAR?

shame on you and your partners who let you go on with lying and cheating!

very disappointed with trusted members who let MP get away with this obvious cheat! MP owners should get covered with red trust till they keep their promises

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:43 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 11:58:45 PM by dooglus

very disappointed with trusted members who let MP get away with this obvious cheat! MP owners should get covered with red trust till they keep their promises

It looks like it's not just you any more - now they seem to be failing to honor their promise for everyone:

Any idea what "pending orders" means? I'm guessing there are lots of people staking RBIES based on the promised floor price. Does this mean that DogeDigital is going back on his word and all those people get to lose their money?

Edit: I recently attempted to clarify the position and was told again that Moneypot had promised to always buys Rubies at the 1000 satoshi base price:

a promise was made by Moneypot to always buy Rubies for 1000 Satoshis each.  

And now less than 3 weeks later, after repeating their promise, they're breaking it?

Does anyone have a list of the accounts which represent "Moneypot"? How was the promise made? Did it come from Moneypot or Dogedigital only?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

It came from me only.  No one has lost money from it (to my knowledge).  Many have made a ton.

Pending order is JPR who kept .2 btc and didn't return it and 10k rubies he has stated he wanted to do.

You can negative trust me if you want from it, even though I didn't make people lose money from it.

Your offer to always buy back at 1000 satoshis per Ruby, while Rubies stake at 5% per year was equivalent to you promising 5% interest for holding BTC, forever.

I would have bought a bunch if I believed you would keep your word, but it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure some people will have bought Rubies based on your promise, and didn't hear yet that you are planning not to keep your word. How would you know?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:20:43 AM

It came from me only.  No one has lost money from it (to my knowledge).  Many have made a ton.

Pending order is JPR who kept .2 btc and didn't return it and 10k rubies he has stated he wanted to do.

You can negative trust me if you want from it, even though I didn't make people lose money from it.

Your offer to always buy back at 1000 satoshis per Ruby, while Rubies stake at 5% per year was equivalent to you promising 5% interest for holding BTC, forever.

I would have bought a bunch if I believed you would keep your word, but it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure some people will have bought Rubies based on your promise, and didn't hear yet that you are planning not to keep your word. How would you know?

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

Regarding the decision I made:

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

We're working first on bringing Rubies (R2B2 form) live and give it a breathing ecosystem.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part. 

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

only lies and good you cant lock this thread!

my in depth answers will come later just wanted to be sure you dont delete or edit it

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

We're working first on bringing Rubies (R2B2 form) live and give it a breathing ecosystem.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part.  

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

my in depth answers will come later just wanted to be sure you dont delete or edit it

Which part of my quote involves a lie?  You can't just keep yelling wolf and not show your work.  At least when I called you a liar ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 ), I pointed out exactly where.   And yet you ran away instead of answering it, attacking me in other threads.  I try to stay away from you as much as possible.  You are the most toxic human being I have ever met and I've met some pretty bad ones.

thats very interesting! your PMs are sounding totally different to your posting and red trust you gave me! you are attacking me here and same time begging me to stop. are you for real?

did I promise you any compensation? did I promise to
" always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

NO! you did! did you forget this?

you are talking about "toxic"? you try to use RHavars word with the wrong person. you are the TOXIC Liar and CHEATER

sadly you are proving it with every posting and PM of yours!

as dooglus pointed it out you even about 3 weeks ago restated your RBIES promise! and now? the promise is cancelled LOL and I am toxic? because I am telling the truth and facts? dooglus is more polite than me because you did not attack him like me. dooglus was smarter than me not to believe you when you promised

soon you will say it was unintentionally promised or a slip of tongue like your false claim you are the Moneypot Founder

or your promise to compensate Investors! si this promise still on? LOL or is it already off? I mean in your head because you will declare it off whenever it pleases you! people who give promises like you just to call them off whenever they like are in my eyes the worst CHEATERS ever

RHavar asked you how can you give such promises like the promise for Investors and the 135 BTC promise for dec to pay back an Investor and I can answer RHavar now that you can give even more promises cause they were never intended to be kept!!!
you proved it today!

IMO it is time for trusted members to cover you with red trust! and if they think you are the guy with the correct behavior as you are pretending to be so they should give me red trust because I am blaming you for things you didnt do

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part.  

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

Which part of my quote involves a lie?  You can't just keep yelling wolf and not show your work.  At least when I called you a liar ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 ), I pointed out exactly where.   And yet you ran away instead of answering it, attacking me in other threads.  I try to stay away from you as much as possible.  You are the most toxic human being I have ever met and I've met some pretty bad ones.

thats very interesting! your PMs are sounding totally different to your posting and red trust you gave me! you are attacking me here and same time begging me to stop. are you for real?

did I promise you any compensation? did I promise to
" always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

NO! you did! did you forget this?

you are talking about "toxic"? you try to use RHavars word with the wrong person. you are the TOXIC Liar and CHEATER

sadly you are proving it with every posting and PM of yours!

as dooglus pointed it out you even about 3 weeks ago restated your RBIES promise! and now? the promise is cancelled LOL and I am toxic? because I am telling the truth and facts? dooglus is more polite than me because you did not attack him like me. dooglus was smarter than me not to believe you when you promised

soon you will say it was unintentionally promised or a slip of tongue like your false claim you are the Moneypot Founder

or your promise to compensate Investors! si this promise still on? LOL or is it already off? I mean in your head because you will declare it off whenever it pleases you! people who give promises like you just to call them off whenever they like are in my eyes the worst CHEATERS ever

RHavar asked you how can you give such promises like the promise for Investors and the 135 BTC promise for dec to pay back an Investor and I can answer RHavar now that you can give even more promises cause they were never intended to be kept!!!
you proved it today!

IMO it is time for trusted members to cover you with red trust! and if they think you are the guy with the correct behavior as you are pretending to be so they should give me red trust because I am blaming you for things you didnt do

Yes, I addressed that promise.  I failed to be able to keep it and I explained why.

You're toxic because you yell incoherent things and don't back them up.  You take quotes out of context and you put words in other people's mouths.  You deliberately set things up to make us look bad.  3 [scams] really?  Even when it was resolved.   You kept .2 BTC from us.  Just kept it.  Support said they would give you Rubies transactions once you returned it, but you never did.  You even quoted it here in this thread.  

People begged me to start a scam accusation on you, but I really didn't want to deal with you at all.  To me, .2 stolen by you was a good price to pay to never have to deal with you.  

Please read what I said to Dooglus.  I didn't go ahead and say 'yeah dooglus, go and buy up as much rubies as you can', I clarified what had been said:

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 26, 2017, 10:30:39 PM
a promise was made by Moneypot to always buy Rubies for 1000 Satoshis each.  

And C'mon man.  I've explained this several times to you.  I never claimed to be the original founder of Moneypot or the one who coded it.  There are differences however with the company called Moneypot Inc.  This is a great example of how you take things out context and try to use it to attack us constantly.  You have brought it up at least 5 times when you've been given the answer and explanation to it.

I didn't even mention previous investors.  Why do you keep injecting things into posts?  Stop putting words in my mouth.  We are doing the best we can on that front.  The ICO partnership would have helped strengthen the network and ability for us to do that, but you thought it was a great idea to sabotage it and send private messages to a bunch of people saying 'you didn't read the whitepaper, but you're sure we'll scam'.  You even got mad at us having a tight and secure escrow team assembled to hold funds throughout.

Stop putting words in my mouth.  We've always intended to make good on that.  We have said that 100 times to you.  This is asinine.

Please again, where are the lies in the quote?  Also, do you plan on answering the lies I actually accused you of ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg22290779#msg22290779 )  ?

edit; spelling

yes go on twisting all around and blaming me instead of yourself. all trusted members are welcome to give me red trust cause I treated you wrong and I did not keep my promises to you. my advise is wake up

why didnt you put the right wording in first place. Moneypot Founder and Moneypot Founder Inc is a difference and you know it very well and I will say it again and again that you guys did it by purpose with bad intentions. everything I claim is out of context LOL thx for the laugh.

did I promise to compensate the Investors or you? I am one of the Investors and it is my right to claim it if you like it or not! you have an easy choice, just call it off as you did with the RBIES promise!

why did you send me the RBIES address in PM?

MP support and you the owners are for me same!

I dont trust you and I lost a lot of coins with RBIES and my Investment! now tell me it is a lie!

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

what Moneypot/Dogedigital proved is actually that their promises are promises not to keep their promises!

Moneypot is a shame and disgrace for the BTC gambling industry

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.

How did you not understand that effectively offering 5% per year in BTC forever was a bad idea?

I pointed it out to you at the time and you chose to ignore me.

How can you make this promise when Rubies stake at 5% per year?

You seem to be promising me 5% interest on my Rubies, paid in BTC, forever.

Are you really saying that you guarantee to always buy Rubies for 0.00001000 BTC each?

I can't accept that you didn't "foresee" the problem with offering 5% returns forever on a deflationary asset. It's pretty obvious that that could never work - especially if you have someone *telling you* about it *at the time*.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.

How did you not understand that effectively offering 5% per year in BTC forever was a bad idea?

I pointed it out to you at the time and you chose to ignore me.

You seem to be promising me 5% interest on my Rubies, paid in BTC, forever.

Are you really saying that you guarantee to always buy Rubies for 0.00001000 BTC each?

I can't accept that you didn't "foresee" the problem with offering 5% returns forever on a deflationary asset. It's pretty obvious that that could never work - especially if you have someone *telling you* about it *at the time*.

interesting that you came up now with this posting. yesterday I had a long discussion with my partner about Dogedigital's promise cancellation. I said to my partner:
Dogedigital and his partners had an idea and they thought it is a good idea. ok but as soon dooglus posted

You seem to be promising me 5% interest on my Rubies, paid in BTC, forever........................................................

and I posted my question what does "always" mean?

Dogedigital and his partners should sit back and say ooops maybe something is wrong with our idea. lets think it over again. my partner said how could they ignore dooglus question and objection to this idea? I was also wondering why he ignored your question but I was not surprised about his sarcastic and arrogant answer he gave me. this answer showed all the hate he has against me and his brain is just shutting down if any discussion is connected to me.

the sad thing is that he will not learn from mistakes

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

I think (or hope) you do not understand the ramification of what you are saying. You made and reiterated on moneypot's commitment to purchase back the rubies at a certain price. To unilaterally renege on your obligation here completely undermines any current or future promise you will make. In a business that completely relies on trust, I cannot see this as anything other than the death knell for MoneyPot if you choose to go down this route.

While I understand you made this promise an "always" (and even condescendingly quoted the dictionary definition of "always") I think no one would fault you if you wanted to exit in a reasonable way. I would think it reasonable if you formally announce the end of the "price floor" and give people a 3 month grace period to sell you their rubies. To simplify it for everyone (including yourself) putting buy-walls on exchange(s?) would seem to be the most sensible approach.

--

P.S. @JackpotRacer can you please quote my message and say "so you don't delete it!!!". It is my hope that if you do that enough times you'll learn to use quote tags, and not just bold and italicize messages in a wall of unreadable text.

Check out gamblingsitefinder.com for a decent list/rankings of crypto casinos. Note: I have no affiliation or interest in it, and don't even agree with all the rankings ... but it's the only uncorrupted review site I'm aware of.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

I think (or hope) you do not understand the ramification of what you are saying. You made and reiterated on moneypot's commitment to purchase back the rubies at a certain price. To unilaterally renege on your obligation here completely undermines any current or future promise you will make. In a business that completely relies on trust, I cannot see this as anything other than the death knell for MoneyPot if you choose to go down this route.

very interesting that you RHavar chiming in now at that late stage. why didnt you join in before when I was alone and Dogedigital didnt want to buy my RBIES? you could have come in and tell him the same to pay me Jackpotracer because I am same as all other users and RBIES holders  and advice him to look for an acceptable exit of his stupid promise. hmmm for me it looks like that you didnt care as long  Jackpotracer was the only one who was denied the RBIES buy back. now as all RBIES holders are affected you are here Smiley

Dogedigital knows very well the consequences of his decision. he doesnt care as he said to dooglus he can give him red trust. his and MP problem is that they dont know how to pay out their promises ( you not long ago pointed out that you could suspect an insolvency). those promises were done just to earn time and calm down Investors and RBIES holders. those promises were made not to fulfill them.

he wrote
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207833.msg22988281#msg22988281
People begged me to start a scam accusation on you, but I really didn't want to deal with you at all.  To me, .2 stolen by you was a good price to pay to never have to deal with you.

scam accusation against me LOL I am sure that @yahoo was one of them! sure Mr Dogedigital you are free to do whatever you like .......give a promise ..... cancel a promise and again and again. you are saying .2 is cheap and a good price not to buy back the RBIES from me LOL I call this SCAM

where is @yahoo now? he is a sig campaign manager and he should give you MP owners red trust also for not paying the users who worked for you to show the sig and post on twitter. why didnt MP pay those users? it is not a big sum and it was promised for Oct 17th = yesterday. why did MP posted in those threads a few days ago that they will pay on Oct 17th? why didnt they pay immediately? as I said it is a small sum!
please read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183747.msg23182497#msg23182497

or here check the Dogedigital promise (promise not to keep the promise)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg22827025#msg22827025
Hey Guys.

Sorry, was away for Thanksgiving.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.

this promise was given on the 10th and he offered to pay out on Oct 17th huh why that? those users should get paid immediately and @yahoo should know this and chime in to help those guys to get their money

I am not a fortune teller but I told MP owners about a year ago that their end is written on the wall (because of their stupid business behavior)and they told me to stop the FUD. I heard the death knell long ago but MP owners didnt hear it or didnt want to hear it.

they didnt listen to you long ago when you told them to use KC according to the rules

they didnt listen to dooglus when he told them to rethink their decision regarding the RBIES promise

they didnt listen to me more than once and my last question was "what does always mean"?

they again didnt listen to you when you told them to find a solution for their promise regarding the Investors compensation +6% interest

MP owners always tried to blame me or other people for their stupid mistakes but this kind of behavior will not go unpunished and Investors and players will punish them with "sorry but we dont trust you anymore"!

While I understand you made this promise an "always" (and even condescendingly quoted the dictionary definition of "always") I think no one would fault you if you wanted to exit in a reasonable way. I would think it reasonable if you formally announce the end of the "price floor" and give people a 3 month grace period to sell you their rubies. To simplify it for everyone (including yourself) putting buy-walls on exchange(s?) would seem to be the most sensible approach.

you understand his promise? or did I understand you wrong? I didnt understand his "always promise" and dooglus didnt understand his promise. dooglus even pointed out the problem of this promise and Dogedigital ignored his question and warning.

I am sure Dogedigital will bombard you with PMs as he did with me. he loves PMs and is writing in PMs very different to public postings. no need to delete your posting cause I quoted it now.

I told Dogedigital in one of our PM conversations not long ago what I would have done before I go out with an ICO. I told him that before he goes out with an ICO he should have sit down with the Investors MP still owes coins according to MP's promise. even if MP doesnt want to fulfill their promises the Investors and RBIES holders believed his promise and if MP will not pay them they will not trust MP anymore and many m,ore out there will not trust them anymore. he should have try to hammer out a deal with the Investors. then he had to discuss in public with the RBIES holders how to hammer out a solution to cancel the RBIES floor promise.

now I will give you my version of solution for free. thank me later

- I would put up the buy wall on the exchanges.
- I would tell all RBIES holders that they have 2, 3, 4 etc days to sell all the RBIES they own or they want to sell to MP
- after this the always promise will be cancelled

IMO this would be an acceptable option for all RBIES holders. but your solution or my solution presupposes that MP has the coins for such buy backs and that they are still serious to fulfill their promise to compensate the Investors +6% interest. if they anyway dont want to pay/compensate Investors they will close down soon and can save/pocket the coins for the RBIES buy back.

in PMs I told Dogedigital that the ball is now in his yard
--
P.S. @JackpotRacer can you please quote my message and say "so you don't delete it!!!". It is my hope that if you do that enough times you'll learn to use quote tags, and not just bold and italicize messages in a wall of unreadable text.

with time I will learn as long as I have you as a teacher. I will try my utmost but in the meantime I apologize for my bad english

edit
now Dogedigital posted the following regarding sig campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg23192149#msg23192149
It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

huh users have send nasty messages!!! Dogedigital guess why?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

Why are trusted member not giving Moneypot owners the red trust they earn after breaching such a promise?

Why do trusted members give Moneypot another chance to cheat Investors and users?

IMO Investors and users should be protected

if Jackpotracer would have given such a promise and broken it he would be covered with red trust!

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

Has the entire ordeal with Moneypot (delays, promises and so forth) been a god damn shit show ? Sure has.
I see they are understanding that promises like that dont work and they need a whole lot more thought put into them before announcing.

This doesn't however change the fact that you, JPR, are the most obnoxious, annoying and egotistical bastard i have ever seen talk/write.
You have acted like a spoiled brat for so long that if you had put even 5% of the effort you put into trolling and raging on the forums into your game, you would most likely be very successful.

Its a god damn miracle or (very poor understanding of business) that they kept you on there for as long as they did.

Also, Please for fucks sake, start using quotes. The way you are trying to convey your message through the hot mess off bolded text and mindless lines of babbling really doesn't put the message through.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:57:48 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 10:12:35 AM by JackpotRacer

Has the entire ordeal with Moneypot (delays, promises and so forth) been a god damn shit show ? Sure has.
I see they are understanding that promises like that dont work and they need a whole lot more thought put into them before announcing.

This doesn't however change the fact that you, JPR, are the most obnoxious, annoying and egotistical bastard i have ever seen talk/write.
You have acted like a spoiled brat for so long that if you had put even 5% of the effort you put into trolling and raging on the forums into your game, you would most likely be very successful.

Its a god damn miracle or (very poor understanding of business) that they kept you on there for as long as they did.

Also, Please for fucks sake, start using quotes. The way you are trying to convey your message through the hot mess off bolded text and mindless lines of babbling really doesn't put the message through.

thanks god you chimed in LOL I was missing you and still missing some more

you are a crying shame to still be on MP owners side even they cheating users and Investors but according to your posting you were not an Investor or a RBIES holder because if yes you would cry heavily!!!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT MP WAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THEIR PROMISE TO BUY RBIES AS PROMISED?

lets see your Balls to give a straight forward answer?

edit
you as a Legendary user should give them red trust if you think they did cheat and hurt Investors and RBIES holders! if you think they did fine so you need to give me red trust! easy as that

edit2
sorry I forgot to ask you if you will now buy my RBIES? or what would you advise me to do with it?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

thanks god you chimed in LOL I was missing you and still missing some more

you are a crying shame to still be on MP owners side even they cheating users and Investors but according to your posting you were not an Investor or a RBIES holder because if yes you would cry heavily!!!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT MP WAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THEIR PROMISE TO BUY RBIES AS PROMISED?

lets see your Balls to give a straight forward answer?

edit
you as a Legendary user should give them red trust if you think they did cheat and hurt Investors and RBIES holders! if you think they did fine so you need to give me red trust! easy as that

edit2
sorry I forgot to ask you if you will now buy my RBIES? or what would you advise me to do with it?

I am not defending them. And to bring some clarity to your first part. I was an investor in the BetterBets program (the team that made Rbies). And i held over 500k Rbies bought way above the current price for the most of it. I have now swapped it over to the R2B2 token.

And to clarify my stance, im actually very grateful that they gave the investors a chance to get out for so long (something i should have also done).
I would like to make sure everyone remembers that they did not own the token nor make it. (tho some blame of its failure could be placed on them)

As for the answer. Would i like for them to continue it ? Yes, ofcourse i would.
The current situation is what happens when people dont have sound financial planning/understanding.

If you sell them to me for market price, i will buy them. My offer is at 100 sats per coin.

While backing out of a promise does not bode well for them as a business i would still like to remind everyone one simple thing. Everyone who invests in anything, crypto or otherwise, should still remember that we all take responsibility for our own investments. It is easy to play the blame game (even if it is justifiable) but in the end you make your own success.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

I am not defending them. And to bring some clarity to your first part. I was an investor in the BetterBets program (the team that made Rbies). And i held over 500k Rbies bought way above the current price for the most of it. I have now swapped it over to the R2B2 token.

And to clarify my stance, im actually very grateful that they gave the investors a chance to get out for so long (something i should have also done).
I would like to make sure everyone remembers that they did not own the token nor make it. (tho some blame of its failure could be placed on them)

As for the answer. Would i like for them to continue it ? Yes, ofcourse i would.
The current situation is what happens when people dont have sound financial planning/understanding.

If you sell them to me for market price, i will buy them. My offer is at 100 sats per coin.

While backing out of a promise does not bode well for them as a business i would still like to remind everyone one simple thing. Everyone who invests in anything, crypto or otherwise, should still remember that we all take responsibility for our own investments. It is easy to play the blame game (even if it is justifiable) but in the end you make your own success.

first of all good to see that we can do a conversation without any personal attacks (very much appreciated). this Scam thread is about Moneypot's Promise and not about me Jackpotracer. I did not promise anything and I own BIES
anyone who has a problem with me can open a thread against me

yes I remember when BetterBets invented RBIES and I said to myself that it was a very clever idea. so you were a stake holder then.
with 500k you still own a nice stake and even switched it to R2B2

we bought RBIES as soon MP announced that they will implement RBIES.  I know that everyone is responsible for his investments. please understand that we were in those times an app owner and we wanted to be a part of the RBIES Bank Roll and wanted to add RBIES to our games. I could show you all the free RBIES Promos we did even RBIES were not implemented yet. we trusted MP and were sure they will implement RBIES "Soon"

as we all know RBIES till today are not implemented same for R2B2

MP did a RBIES decision and no one knows why they took over or were glued to the RBIES idea. only they know and therefore they gave the famous "always" promise. I agree and some more users with me that they did not think it through and ignored warnings from trusted and smart users. we agreed before that everyone is responsible for his Investment decision and this applies also for MP owners.

why would they blame now RBIES holders? it was their decision to give the Promise and just to cancel the promise as Dogedigital did is a much to easy way to let him get away with it, IMO

this wording of Dogedigital when he did the announcement is giving a lot of doubt that he want only good for the RBIES holders
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

Rubies will not be accepted, but it is highly suggested to convert to R2B2 via swaps to participate for Moneypot.

Dogedigital wants to force now RBIES owners to switch to R2B2 and this IMO stinks (at least for me). I want to sell my RBIES and not switch to R2B2 at least not at this stage as R2B2 is also an empty promise till today

Dogedigital also promised a floor of 1000 Satoshi for R2B2. do you know or anyone the price of righ tnow of R2B2 in Satoshi?

you are offering the market price of 100 satoshi for 1 RBIES. could you please point me to the exchange where it is traded 100 satoshi?

RHavar, Dooglus and I we gave MP IMO very good ideas how to get out clean of the promise but they as always are ignoring it ( I am afraid that is because all those solutions would need that they own some more BTC)

I dont need to prove me right because sadly MP will prove me right. just a question of time

good luck to all

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

first of all good to see that we can do a conversation without any personal attacks (very much appreciated). this Scam thread is about Moneypot's Promise and not about me Jackpotracer. I did not promise anything and I own BIES
anyone who has a problem with me can open a thread against me

yes I remember when BetterBets invented RBIES and I said to myself that it was a very clever idea. so you were a stake holder then.
with 500k you still own a nice stake and even switched it to R2B2

we bought RBIES as soon MP announced that they will implement RBIES.  I know that everyone is responsible for his investments. please understand that we were in those times an app owner and we wanted to be a part of the RBIES Bank Roll and wanted to add RBIES to our games. I could show you all the free RBIES Promos we did even RBIES were not implemented yet. we trusted MP and were sure they will implement RBIES "Soon"

as we all know RBIES till today are not implemented same for R2B2

MP did a RBIES decision and no one knows why they took over or were glued to the RBIES idea. only they know and therefore they gave the famous "always" promise. I agree and some more users with me that they did not think it through and ignored warnings from trusted and smart users. we agreed before that everyone is responsible for his Investment decision and this applies also for MP owners.

why would they blame now RBIES holders? it was their decision to give the Promise and just to cancel the promise as Dogedigital did is a much to easy way to let him get away with it, IMO

this wording of Dogedigital when he did the announcement is giving a lot of doubt that he want only good for the RBIES holders
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

Rubies will not be accepted, but it is highly suggested to convert to R2B2 via swaps to participate for Moneypot.

Dogedigital wants to force now RBIES owners to switch to R2B2 and this IMO stinks (at least for me). I want to sell my RBIES and not switch to R2B2 at least not at this stage as R2B2 is also an empty promise till today

Dogedigital also promised a floor of 1000 Satoshi for R2B2. do you know or anyone the price of righ tnow of R2B2 in Satoshi?

you are offering the market price of 100 satoshi for 1 RBIES. could you please point me to the exchange where it is traded 100 satoshi?

RHavar, Dooglus and I we gave MP IMO very good ideas how to get out clean of the promise but they as always are ignoring it ( I am afraid that is because all those solutions would need that they own some more BTC)

I dont need to prove me right because sadly MP will prove me right. just a question of time

good luck to all

I swapped over to R2B2 because i think it is the only version under which we have the slightest possibility to get back that price floor. With the 5% inflation, it will never happen. (i could have remained staking but i felt the extra inflation wont help us)

There were several ideas which were put out and all of those sound as they could work. There are a few issues that make me sceptical however. The ICO they did, flopped, the development has been taking ages and it would be substantial financial commitment (especially USD wise) to buy back all the Rbies at this moment. I do not see them doing it, especially as the new version has just launched and they are still working on getting it on track.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

I swapped over to R2B2 because i think it is the only version under which we have the slightest possibility to get back that price floor. With the 5% inflation, it will never happen. (i could have remained staking but i felt the extra inflation wont help us)

do you know the price of R2B2 as of today? I mean in Satoshi as Dogedigital promised also for R2B2 a floor of 1000 Satoshi

There were several ideas which were put out and all of those sound as they could work. There are a few issues that make me sceptical however. The ICO they did, flopped, the development has been taking ages and it would be substantial financial commitment (especially USD wise) to buy back all the Rbies at this moment. I do not see them doing it, especially as the new version has just launched and they are still working on getting it on track.

IMO the idea I gave will be the cheapest for MP. to put the buy wall so no one can arbitrage and then give 3-4 days time frame for RBIES  to sell them the RBIES or to switch them to R2B2. like this they kept their word and no one can accuse them of not keeping their promise even the promise was for "always".

for this or any other solution MP needs to have the funds. that is exactly what my concern is. even RHavar doubted their solvency

let them prove at least their solvency! Investors were asking for this but I didnt see the answer and proof. please correct me and point me to the proof of solvency

the V2 was implemented (announced already more than a year ago) in a very hasty and unprofessional way IMO because they wanted or needed the ICO to go through. from 1000+ apps there are only 6 apps converted to V2 and those apps are still with V2 bugs. the best apps like BetterBets, Bubblebits, Dragon etc didnt change to V2 yet and this fact is very concerning.

MP promised since they bought it a lot but did not keep their promises.

- implementation of RBIES
- implementation of V2
- Investors compensation
- Rbies floor buy back "always"
- R2B2 floor buy back "always"
- new games (Bitcoin Hero etc)

Transparency and Trust is what in this Industry counts.

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

this scam accusation is still open